d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Transgenderism Debunked With Vengeance By Reality
Prev1313233343547Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,489.69
Apr 19 2019 10:48am
Quote (EA7 @ Apr 19 2019 10:46am)
Being successful in any aspect of life, and especially in being a man, requires sacrifice and discipline. With social media nowadays, decent looking women can take their pick from hundreds of thirsty guys. So, as a man, unless you want to end up a forever alone virgin, you have to have some things going for you. That means working on physical and mental self improvement constantly. Many guys do neither, so they end up having weak bodies, no game, a boring personality, and a slew of mental health problems. Then, they end up becoming incels, which further exacerbates their mental health problems. Once someone reaches this point, making a comeback into being a decent man is fucking hard work.

Becoming transgender, on the other hand, is pretty easy. You don't really have to put in much effort yourself. HRT just involves swallowing pills that you get prescribed. SRS is pretty painful and taxing, but most people don't even do it, and if they do, the surgeon does all the fixing for you. You just sit in bed and recover and dilate your wound several times a day. Who cares if you couldn't get a cute girlfriend as a man? You ARE the cute girlfriend now. On top of that, you get tons of support from virtue signalling cat ladies on Twitter, and you're now part of a community that stands behind you. That is, of course, until you realize the surgery and pills didn't actually fix any of your underlying issues, but instead just masked them temporarily. Both men and women now instinctively recoil in disgust at the sight of you if you aren't wearing 5 lbs of makeup, and you can never go back to being a man but can never truly become a woman. Once this dawns upon you, all the depression and hopelessness felt before is amplified tenfold. The moment you speak out about your regret, however, you are instantly shunned by the former "friends" you made, and are now all alone, feeling worse then ever. It's no surprise so many transgender people commit suicide.

Believe it or not, I have empathy and don't want to see people ruining their lives and killing themselves.

you know when you bend down because you see a penny, but then you realize it was a 100$ bill all along? well, me neither, but it basically just happened.

transitioning = "the easy way out", lmao. from the bottom of my heart thank for for putting in that amount of effort just to basically say "yeah, that's what i meant".

who knew that the easy way out led 40% of people to attempt the easy way out. but hey, their "coming out post" got 47 likes. a 50% increase on look at my cat posts.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Apr 19 2019 10:49am
Gold: 40,847.70
Apr 19 2019 10:55am
Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 19 2019 05:48pm)
you know when you bend down because you see a penny, but then you realize it was a 100$ bill all along? well, me neither, but it basically just happened.

transitioning = "the easy way out", lmao. from the bottom of my heart thank for for putting in that amount of effort just to basically say "yeah, that's what i meant".

It is, and you clearly have no counter arguments or anything intelligent to add so you decide to pull off this persona:

You know some fat people would rather have part of their stomach sliced off than sacrifice the temporary dopamine rush they get from binge eating 3000 calories of sugar and processed food in one sitting on a regular basis instead of naturally trying to lose weight? Same concept. Let the doctors "fix" you without actually lifting a finger on your own.

Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 19 2019 05:48pm)
who knew that the easy way out led 40% of people to attempt the easy way out. but hey, their "coming out post" got 47 likes. a 50% increase on look at my cat posts.

I already explained why so many commit suicide. Guess you didn't read that part. Whoops!

Let me try to put it simply for you:

A loser who won't work on self improvement so he can't get female attention or be successful as a man -> Decides to become a woman instead (easy way out #1) -> Realizes transitioning didn't actually fix anything and just made things worse -> Kills himself (easy way out #2)

This post was edited by EA7 on Apr 19 2019 10:59am
Apr 19 2019 11:00am
Quote (EA7 @ Apr 19 2019 10:55am)
It is, and you clearly have no counter arguments or anything intelligent to add so you decide to pull off this persona:

https://i.imgur.com/csYmGRo.png

You know some fat people would rather have part of their stomach sliced off than sacrifice the temporary dopamine rush they get from binge eating 3000 calories of sugar and processed food in one sitting on a regular basis instead of naturally trying to lose weight? Same concept. Let the doctors "fix" you without actually lifting a finger on your own.

"you clearly have no counter arguments", save the bait champ. just ask nicely if you want to talk with me seriously.

medically hormone therapy could be, from an ideological standpoint, called "the easy way out". then again it could also be described as "the only treatment other than gumption/depression".

then again you think that being trans is inherently a choice, at least that's how your posts read with the whole "i get why soyboys do it but not handsome dudes" angle. so why try to bridge a gap that's too far?

why for that matter bother with the same conversation you've had maybe 20 times in pard. your position hasn't shifted an inch. do you get off on living groundhog's day in PARD or something?

quick maga meme, drop dopey one liners in the trans thread of the week, build to a long rant, "it's my opinion maaaaaan" on the way out. rinse. repeat.

for a high IQ guy your memory isn't very good, odd that.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Apr 19 2019 11:00am
Gold: 260.11
Apr 19 2019 11:03am
Quote (EA7 @ Apr 19 2019 10:46am)

I never stated it was an undeniable fact. That's my opinion on the matter. Feel free to try to find me "facts" that more bulky, strong, successful men transition than average or below-average guys. To me, it seems pretty clear why that wouldn't be the case.

Not my job to prove you wrong.
Gold: 40,847.70
Apr 19 2019 11:11am
Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 19 2019 06:00pm)
"you clearly have no counter arguments", save the bait champ. just ask nicely if you want to talk with me seriously.

medically hormone therapy could be, from an ideological standpoint, called "the easy way out". then again it could also be described as "the only treatment other than gumption/depression".

then again you think that being trans is inherently a choice, at least that's how your posts read with the whole "i get why soyboys do it but not handsome dudes" angle. so why try to bridge a gap that's too far?

why for that matter bother with the same conversation you've had maybe 20 times in pard. your position hasn't shifted an inch. do you get off on living groundhog's day in PARD or something?

quick maga meme, drop dopey one liners in the trans thread of the week, build to a long rant, "it's my opinion maaaaaan" on the way out. rinse. repeat.

for a high IQ guy your memory isn't very good, odd that.

Except, most modern literature on the subject shows that hormone therapy and SRS don't actually make a big difference in terms of depression or suicide rates. Whoops!

You didn't read my posts well enough clearly, since I stated that PART of the people that become transgender don't actually have gender dysphoria and transition as an easy escape. Not speaking about all trans people, but that particular point makes your argument weaker so I guess you just ignored it.

It's my opinion that more losers transition than successful, strong men. It's the truth, but there's no conclusive data on that matter yet other than anecdotal evidence, so it's an opinion.

Even with my very high IQ, I have to admit I can't figure out if you're intentionally trying to misinterpret my posts or are actually that much of a simpleton. Either way, pointless to engage in any conversation with you from now on.

My opinion definitely won't be swayed by you, for two reasons: One: I'm right, just like I have been about almost everything I ever posted here. Two: you're either trolling or legitimately incapable of reading comprehension and following an argument/train of logic without getting hopelessly lost.

Quote (Thor123422 @ Apr 19 2019 06:03pm)
Not my job to prove you wrong.

Nice coward's reply. Sounds like someone who isn't capable of proving me wrong would say.

This post was edited by EA7 on Apr 19 2019 11:11am
Apr 19 2019 11:22am
Quote (EA7 @ Apr 19 2019 11:11am)
Except, most modern literature on the subject shows that hormone therapy and SRS don't actually make a big difference in terms of depression or suicide rates. Whoops!

You didn't read my posts well enough clearly, since I stated that PART of the people that become transgender don't actually have gender dysphoria and transition as an easy escape. Not speaking about all trans people, but that particular point makes your argument weaker so I guess you just ignored it.

It's my opinion that more losers transition than successful, strong men. It's the truth, but there's no conclusive data on that matter yet other than anecdotal evidence, so it's an opinion.

Even with my very high IQ, I have to admit I can't figure out if you're intentionally trying to misinterpret my posts or are actually that much of a simpleton. Either way, pointless to engage in any conversation with you from now on.

My opinion definitely won't be swayed by you, for two reasons: One: I'm right, just like I have been about almost everything I ever posted here. Two: you're either trolling or legitimately incapable of reading comprehension and following an argument/train of logic without getting hopelessly lost.

Nice coward's reply. Sounds like someone who isn't capable of proving me wrong would say.

there's only one aspect of your post which is important, the rest is really fluff. and it's the bolded.

i didnt realize a position in life where you are highly likely to commit suicide, struggle to ever find a life partner, likely give up your chance to ever have kids, and be looked at literally everywhere for the rest of your life could be described as that.

comparing it to someone who gets a stomach staple? that's the part you want taken seriously? someone who gets a surgery and loses several hundred pounds, lives decades longer, and becomes more sexually attractive? that part?

but hey, a bit of "acceptance" on fringe sub-redits and tumblr sure makes it "easy".

if you want to be taken seriously then address how much harder their life is as a result of being trans, make a cons list. then a pros list and toss every single brietbart social media centric talking point on there you can drum up. and you'll still be confronted with a person who's life is infinitely harder than it is "easy" as a result of the way they took.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Apr 19 2019 11:23am
Gold: 12.79
Apr 19 2019 11:24am
Quote (EA7 @ Apr 19 2019 04:46pm)
Being successful in any aspect of life, and especially in being a man, requires sacrifice and discipline. With social media nowadays, decent looking women can take their pick from hundreds of thirsty guys. So, as a man, unless you want to end up a forever alone virgin, you have to have some things going for you. That means working on physical and mental self improvement constantly. Many guys do neither, so they end up having weak bodies, no game, a boring personality, and a slew of mental health problems. Then, they end up becoming incels, which further exacerbates their mental health problems. Once someone reaches this point, making a comeback into being a decent man is fucking hard work.

Becoming transgender, on the other hand, is pretty easy. You don't really have to put in much effort yourself. HRT just involves swallowing pills that you get prescribed. SRS is pretty painful and taxing, but most people don't even do it, and if they do, the surgeon does all the fixing for you. You just sit in bed and recover and dilate your wound several times a day. Who cares if you couldn't get a cute girlfriend as a man? You ARE the cute girlfriend now. On top of that, you get tons of support from virtue signalling cat ladies on Twitter, and you're now part of a community that stands behind you. That is, of course, until you realize the surgery and pills didn't actually fix any of your underlying issues, but instead just masked them temporarily. Both men and women now instinctively recoil in disgust at the sight of you if you aren't wearing 5 lbs of makeup, and you can never go back to being a man but can never truly become a woman. Once this dawns upon you, all the depression and hopelessness felt before is amplified tenfold. The moment you speak out about your regret, however, you are instantly shunned by the former "friends" you made, and are now all alone, feeling worse then ever. It's no surprise so many transgender people commit suicide.

Believe it or not, I have empathy and don't want to see people ruining their lives and killing themselves.

I never stated it was an undeniable fact. That's my opinion on the matter. Feel free to try to find me "facts" that more bulky, strong, successful men transition than average or below-average guys. To me, it seems pretty clear why that wouldn't be the case.

Sadly, pretty much bang on and fairly self evident but you have the same corrupt/self interested MSM/Identify politics crazy ass leftists who will never bring up any of this because they then couldn't make money off of morons. So very annoying and sad.

This post was edited by LA-Leviathan on Apr 19 2019 11:25am
Gold: 0.00
Apr 19 2019 11:35am
Quote (EA7 @ 19 Apr 2019 17:11)

I don't think you've read the literature or you wouldn't be using outdated terms like SRS. It's GCS nowadays.

'Modern literature'? What does that even mean? The majority of it has been done in the last decade or so.
The biggest differences are made when someone transitions with the support of their family, doctors and friends. Social support is the #1 predictor of comorbid depression and suicidal ideation. Shapiro is a liar - you can check my profile for an analysis of his statement on this topic.
The literature does show a drastic improvement in feelings of discomfort and dysphoria in those who do.
Logically therefore the best thing for trans people is for people like you to stop being so fucking awful to them and for them to transition. Because the suicidal ideation is generally caused by a lack of social support and the dysphoria is effectively treated through HRT and, for some, GCS.

Becoming transgender, on the other hand, is pretty easy. You don't really have to put in much effort yourself. HRT just involves swallowing pills that you get prescribed. SRS is pretty painful and taxing, but most people don't even do it, and if they do, the surgeon does all the fixing for you. You just sit in bed and recover and dilate your wound several times a day. Who cares if you couldn't get a cute girlfriend as a man?

Not even remotely true. Learning how to do makeup, feminising exercise programs, vocal training, thinking about posture and mannerisms etc... There is a fuckton of work that goes into transitioning and most trans people engage in several of these things. You don't just swallow a few pills and get all cute and femme.

Shit hair removal... forgot about that shit. Hundreds if not thousands of hours of having your skin either fried or needles poked into it and then fried. Inbetween there's the constant all over shaving...

and thanks to the pink tax it's fucking expensive as well. Being trans as an American will literally cost you tens of thousands of dollars minimum.

And society will bash you for it. Your friends and family might just straight up reject you and society at large regards you and treats you with hostility.

Transitioning is anything but an easy road. It's fucking hard.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Apr 19 2019 11:48am
Gold: 260.11
Apr 19 2019 12:36pm
Quote (EA7 @ Apr 19 2019 11:11am)

You're a child molester.

Prove me wrong.
Gold: 12.79
Apr 19 2019 01:37pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Apr 19 2019 05:35pm)
I don't think you've read the literature or you wouldn't be using outdated terms like SRS. It's GCS nowadays.

'Modern literature'? What does that even mean? The majority of it has been done in the last decade or so.
The biggest differences are made when someone transitions with the support of their family, doctors and friends. Social support is the #1 predictor of comorbid depression and suicidal ideation. Shapiro is a liar - you can check my profile for an analysis of his statement on this topic.
The literature does show a drastic improvement in feelings of discomfort and dysphoria in those who do.
Logically therefore the best thing for trans people is for people like you to stop being so fucking awful to them and for them to transition. Because the suicidal ideation is generally caused by a lack of social support and the dysphoria is effectively treated through HRT and, for some, GCS.

Not even remotely true. Learning how to do makeup, feminising exercise programs, vocal training, thinking about posture and mannerisms etc... There is a fuckton of work that goes into transitioning and most trans people engage in several of these things. You don't just swallow a few pills and get all cute and femme.

Shit hair removal... forgot about that shit. Hundreds if not thousands of hours of having your skin either fried or needles poked into it and then fried. Inbetween there's the constant all over shaving...

and thanks to the pink tax it's fucking expensive as well. Being trans as an American will literally cost you tens of thousands of dollars minimum.

And society will bash you for it. Your friends and family might just straight up reject you and society at large regards you and treats you with hostility.

Transitioning is anything but an easy road. It's fucking hard.

You think thats hard? Imagine trying to become a dragon.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1313233343547Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll