d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Democrat Division Megathread
Prev18687888990205Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 57.00
Oct 16 2019 03:32pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ 16 Oct 2019 17:27)
I post the truth. The world would be a better place if conservatives and fundamentalists were violently purged from it so the world could move on. That's not an opinion, it's evidence supported reality backed by math.

who gets to define what a 'conservative' and a 'fundamentalist' is? you? your 'values' resulted in like 60-100MM humans killed violent purges last century alone

we already have to entertain your pale pasty privileged lefty delusion of 'everyone i don't like is a deplorable' but leave the bloodthristy fantasies and diary entries to the correct forum: https://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=276

e: reported, btw

This post was edited by excellence on Oct 16 2019 03:33pm
Gold: 10.77
Oct 16 2019 03:35pm
Quote (excellence @ Oct 16 2019 02:32pm)
who gets to define what a 'conservative' and a 'fundamentalist' is? you? your 'values' resulted in like 60-100MM humans killed violent purges last century alone

we already have to entertain your pale pasty privileged lefty delusion of 'everyone i don't like is a deplorable' but leave the bloodthristy fantasies and diary entries to the correct forum: https://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=276

e: reported, btw

60-100mm wasn't enough. Xi has the right idea but he's too big of a pussy to actually follow through.
Gold: 12,730.67
Oct 16 2019 05:41pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Oct 16 2019 02:03pm)
Of course I know what a New Republican is. A deranged capitalist who exists on anger and conspiracy theories.

Everyone on that stage except Sanders is a moderate Bush-era Republican.

I had no idea that they are for privatizing Social Security, the Iraq War, tax cuts for the rich, and were staunchly pro-life. If that's the case, then you're right, Bernie is the only way to go!
Quote (IceMage @ Oct 16 2019 01:27pm)
Trump lied about the Hillary email story, but it was still a legitimate issue to criticize her on.

Personally, I don't care that much when friends and relatives of powerful people get cush jobs they aren't qualified for. But the unwashed masses feel differently. This is a weakness for Biden, and we live in a world where there's moronic voters who don't follow politics closely who will see Trump and Biden arguing back and forth on corruption, and come to the conclusion that they're both corrupt.

Who knows, maybe it won't hurt Biden as much as I think. But it's worth worrying about.

So, do you want Biden to drop out or something? I don't understand what Democrats or Biden are supposed to do about the issue since it's in the past. Also, Hunter vowed to not work with ANY foreign governments if Biden is president (overkill IMO). So seriously, what do you want?
Gold: 57.00
Oct 16 2019 07:54pm
Oct 16 2019 07:58pm
Quote (excellence @ Oct 16 2019 06:54pm)

It's so sad.

I kind of want Trump to debate Biden so the entire word can wonder what the fuck anybody is saying and why America is just a bunch of old orange morons.
Gold: 4,400.67
Oct 16 2019 08:53pm
Quote (excellence @ 17 Oct 2019 03:54)

Trudeau is a disgrace, but it makes perfect sense that Obama does not interfere in the Democratic primary while he supports international politicians whose policies and values are aligned with his own.

The truth is that Clinton's shocking defeat in 2016 left a gigantic power vacuum in the Democratic party which gives Obama far more power than he should have as a retired politician. Basically, if Obama came out and endorsed any of these candidates tomorrow, that person would be the nominee, period.
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 17 2019 05:30pm
https://theintercept.com/2019/10/16/joe-biden-elizabeth-warren-debate-cfpb/

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1184875769190850561

Will be interesting to see if any more information comes out. Dishonestly taking credit for something is a bad look.
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 18 2019 07:50am
Ken Thomas
@KThomasDC

"I'm not making any predictions but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate. She's the favorite of the Russians," Hillary Clinton to
@davidplouffe

(obviously talking about Tulsi Gabbard)

Gold: 285.00
Oct 18 2019 07:28pm
Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton said Thursday the Russians are currently "grooming" a Democrat running in the presidential primary to run as a third-party candidate and champion their interests.

The comment appears to be directed at Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, who has been accused of being cozy with Russia in the past.
"I'm not making any predictions, but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate," Clinton said, speaking on a podcast with former Obama adviser David Plouffe. "She's the favorite of the Russians."
Clinton never names Gabbard, but there are only five women running for President -- Gabbard, California Sen. Kamala Harris, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar and author Marianne Williamson -- and none of the other woman have been accused of being boosted by Russia.
Clinton did not provide proof about how Russia is "grooming" Gabbard. She and her team pointed to allegations that Russian news and propaganda sites often report on Gabbard's campaign and that moments in Gabbard's campaign have been reportedly amplified by trolls and bots on Twitter with ties to Russia. Gabbard has denied those allegations.
"They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far," Clinton said.
Clinton's team also noted that some of Gabbard's foreign policy views align closely with Russian interests.
Gabbard responded on Twitter Friday afternoon to Clinton's comments.
"Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain," she tweeted.
"From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation," she added. "We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose."

Hot damn. She's spitting fire. <3

Democrats need to quit blaming elections on Russia. Americans don't hate Russians and Russians don't hate Americans. The Russian people are working out their own shit and have Putin to deal with themselves.

This post was edited by Skinned on Oct 18 2019 07:30pm
Oct 18 2019 07:52pm
Tulsi is in the race to take down Elizabeth Warren. That's pretty apparent to me after the last debate. She's not a Russian asset, she's a goddamned patriot making sure Sanders is the nominee. She may not agree with Bernie on everything, but she knows the man has ethics and Tegridy and was willing to lose her job over it before.

This post was edited by inkanddagger on Oct 18 2019 07:53pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18687888990205Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll