d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Democrat Division Megathread
Prev18586878889205Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 16 2019 02:27pm
Quote (thundercock @ Oct 16 2019 02:30pm)
This is like saying Democrats need to attack Joe Biden for being pro-choice because Republicans are pro-life.

Trump is going to LIE about this...what are Democrats supposed to do? Also lie? Say there's nothing wrong but it doesn't look good? That doesn't help THEM in the primary at all.

Trump lied about the Hillary email story, but it was still a legitimate issue to criticize her on.

Personally, I don't care that much when friends and relatives of powerful people get cush jobs they aren't qualified for. But the unwashed masses feel differently. This is a weakness for Biden, and we live in a world where there's moronic voters who don't follow politics closely who will see Trump and Biden arguing back and forth on corruption, and come to the conclusion that they're both corrupt.

Who knows, maybe it won't hurt Biden as much as I think. But it's worth worrying about.
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 16 2019 02:31pm
Quote (IceMage @ Oct 16 2019 03:27pm)
Trump lied about the Hillary email story, but it was still a legitimate issue to criticize her on.

Personally, I don't care that much when friends and relatives of powerful people get cush jobs they aren't qualified for. But the unwashed masses feel differently. This is a weakness for Biden, and we live in a world where there's moronic voters who don't follow politics closely who will see Trump and Biden arguing back and forth on corruption, and come to the conclusion that they're both corrupt.

Who knows, maybe it won't hurt Biden as much as I think. But it's worth worrying about.

it's 100% a problem. Trump has a way of criticizing people with completely friendly fire and coming out ahead. not unscathed, but ahead. i think it would go something like this:

"you are guilty of nepotism Joe" - Trump

"oh yeah, what about your kids and son in law" - Joe

"my daughter runs a billion dollar company and my son in law is ivy league educated before he ever joined my family. your kid is a military flunk out who can't even say what he did on several board of director positions that he was paid handsomely for. Ivanka can name every aspect of every venture she's been in right now off the top of your head. maybe our kids should debate so she can make him look bad." - Trump

in that trump admits nepotism but counters with qualified versus unqualified nepotism.
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 16 2019 02:34pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 16 2019 04:31pm)
it's 100% a problem. Trump has a way of criticizing people with completely friendly fire and coming out ahead. not unscathed, but ahead. i think it would go something like this:

"my daughter runs a billion dollar company and my son in law is ivy league educated before he ever joined my family. your kid is a military flunk out who can't even say what he did on several board of director positions that he was paid handsomely for. Ivanka can name every aspect of every venture she's been in right now off the top of your head. maybe our kids should debate so she can make him look bad." - Trump

in that trump admits nepotism but counters with qualified versus unqualified nepotism.

Yep. Nothing sticks to that fucker, it's amazing.

This post was edited by IceMage on Oct 16 2019 02:34pm
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 16 2019 02:37pm
Quote (IceMage @ Oct 16 2019 03:34pm)
Yep. Nothing sticks to that fucker, it's amazing.

the democrats hold their candidates to a standard trump supporters dont. and it's not a left vs right thing. it's a trump vs all other politicians ever thing. right wingers have had careers ended on the rumor they asked a mistress to get an abortion or visited a glory hole.

luckily it seems the Lindsay Graham strain of the GOP seems to be souring. impeachment might not prevent trump from winning in 2020 but i bet it kills the party down ballot.
Gold: 10.77
Oct 16 2019 03:03pm
Quote (thundercock @ Oct 16 2019 01:00pm)
I don't think you know what a Republican is anymore. Things have changed these past few years.

Of course I know what a New Republican is. A deranged capitalist who exists on anger and conspiracy theories.

Everyone on that stage except Sanders is a moderate Bush-era Republican.
Oct 16 2019 03:06pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 16 2019 01:31pm)

It's because they don't know how to fight bullies.

You don't get back at another kid who just told a your momma joke about your mom by telling a your momma joke back at him. You get back at him by pointing out his shoes are from Walmart and his family is poor so the class can laugh at him.

This post was edited by inkanddagger on Oct 16 2019 03:06pm
Gold: 500.00
Oct 16 2019 03:09pm
So is yang still looking good?
Oct 16 2019 03:13pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Oct 16 2019 02:09pm)
So is yang still looking good?

I'd let him plow me if that's what you mean. I bet his math game gives him an edge on hitting the g-spot just right.
Gold: 57.00
Oct 16 2019 03:22pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ 16 Oct 2019 17:03)
Of course I know what a New Republican is. A deranged capitalist who exists on anger and conspiracy theories.

Everyone on that stage except Sanders is a moderate Bush-era Republican.

denies election
denies math
posts stuff like this:
Quote (inkanddagger @ 19 Feb 2019 16:22)
You need to be executed by a firing squad and shoved into a mass grave but I don't follow you around the internet to post about it
Oct 16 2019 03:27pm
Quote (excellence @ Oct 16 2019 02:22pm)
denies election
denies math
posts stuff like this:

I post the truth. The world would be a better place if conservatives and fundamentalists were violently purged from it so the world could move on. That's not an opinion, it's evidence-supported reality backed by math.

This post was edited by inkanddagger on Oct 16 2019 03:27pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18586878889205Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll