d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1350351352353354487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Jan 31 2023 10:29pm
Quote (addone @ Jan 31 2023 07:43pm)
Criminals lol way to put your comrades under the bus. The authority of the bible (pope's and arch bishops etc) were wrong? Geee what else have the bible worshippers been wrong about?

Mere assertions LOL you are the one to talk. Says the guy who believes in some writings who have no known authors, no original documents, no evidence other then magic man made it don't question anything we tell you texts.

It is a known fact the collection of books/writings are all second hand with no verifiable evidence other the so called authority of the church. I mean not long ago you had trouble with herbs. Why does your God have trouble with basic biology or was it some iron age rando who never set foot outside his village in middle East was merely trying to convince other idiots that he is smart. I bet if that guy had Google would of been a different story. Did you know that the entire bible is simply a select bunch of writings that was collected in one neat package to sell to the masses? Did you know there were many more of these writings that never made it into the book you worship. Things that are way out there and would certainly make the religious swindlers look even more dumber then they do today. How convinient.
Maybe you should try to study your fanatical beliefs and their origins. Maybe it ain't what you thought it is.

lol you dont have the foggiest idea whats going on gibbering as bad as a fraud leftie. you think the pope is the authority of the bible lol your a kook. go preach it brother banana plants being herb badazz argument not kooky at all. bu bu bu u butt banana plant is classified as a herb WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE proves scripture false WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Gold: 0.00
Feb 1 2023 03:24am
Quote (addone @ Feb 1 2023 07:21am)
There so many of these that you tell yourself on the daily basis that it would be a much easier list the things that are verifiable and factually correct then to go through a huge list of nonsense the bible writers and the church would have you believe.
The world of the bible believers like you most definitely thought that the sun rotated around the earth. Then they burned people at a pyre because they didn't want to displease their God and bible teachings.
It took a long time and overwhelming evidence before the scripture NPCs finally had to revise their dumb views.
They started editing the bible changing words cutting out scripture entirely to twist their views like they were right all along. The entire scripture is being rewritten and edited and reinterpreted in different ways to the point where the original source material is different entirely.

The biblical story is a made up by man or those who claim to be inspired by God. It isn't gods writing like they would have you believe. Most of those people never met jesus yet they write about the man mostly through second hand stories.
It's like me writing about big foot based what someone has told me from a friend's cousins, mother in law's late grandfather. These people didn't have Google or video footage or even a printing press. It was all done in stories with limited undeveloped language. That's the truth of it

Quote (addone @ Feb 1 2023 01:43pm)
Criminals lol way to put your comrades under the bus. The authority of the bible (pope's and arch bishops etc) were wrong? Geee what else have the bible worshippers been wrong about?

Mere assertions LOL you are the one to talk. Says the guy who believes in some writings who have no known authors, no original documents, no evidence other then magic man made it don't question anything we tell you texts.

It is a known fact the collection of books/writings are all second hand with no verifiable evidence other the so called authority of the church. I mean not long ago you had trouble with herbs. Why does your God have trouble with basic biology or was it some iron age rando who never set foot outside his village in middle East was merely trying to convince other idiots that he is smart. I bet if that guy had Google would of been a different story. Did you know that the entire bible is simply a select bunch of writings that was collected in one neat package to sell to the masses? Did you know there were many more of these writings that never made it into the book you worship. Things that are way out there and would certainly make the religious swindlers look even more dumber then they do today. How convinient.
Maybe you should try to study your fanatical beliefs and their origins. Maybe it ain't what you thought it is.

Anyone is free to make claims like you did but where is your source and backup? Are you prepared to defend your claims with your research?

Show me how you know where they started editing The Bible and changing words where the original source material is different entirely?

Show me how you know the Biblical story is "made up" by man. Have you read the beginning of Luke's Gospel? Why is that not trustworthy?

If it's a known fact the collection of books are all second hand with no verifiable evidence then surely you can post your sources which backs up said claim?

If The Bible is simply a select bunch of writings to sell to the masses then why has it been going strong for over 2,000 Years? Why has it taken over 2,000 Years for the "unverifiable evidence" to come up?
Feb 1 2023 03:36am
Quote (CPK001 @ Feb 1 2023 01:24am)
Anyone is free to make claims like you did but where is your source and backup? Are you prepared to defend your claims with your research?

Show me how you know where they started editing The Bible and changing words where the original source material is different entirely?

Show me how you know the Biblical story is "made up" by man. Have you read the beginning of Luke's Gospel? Why is that not trustworthy?

If it's a known fact the collection of books are all second hand with no verifiable evidence then surely you can post your sources which backs up said claim?

If The Bible is simply a select bunch of writings to sell to the masses then why has it been going strong for over 2,000 Years? Why has it taken over 2,000 Years for the "unverifiable evidence" to come up?

which will all be "second hand" and he would have to dismiss them :)
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Feb 1 2023 04:49am
Quote (TiStuff @ Feb 1 2023 05:29pm)
lol you dont have the foggiest idea whats going on gibbering as bad as a fraud leftie. you think the pope is the authority of the bible lol your a kook. go preach it brother banana plants being herb badazz argument not kooky at all. bu bu bu u butt banana plant is classified as a herb WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE proves scripture false WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
https://www.themainewire.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Alexandria.jpg

Who put together this story book? Who made it cannon? Who made a religion out of it? Who has the teaching authority? When I say authority I mean who controls it and decides what it means?
Take a guess its the church, pope is the head of the entire thing the biggest and the most influential figure in Christianity. Keep reeeeing gibberish comrade but this is fact.
Feb 1 2023 05:25am
Quote (addone @ Feb 1 2023 02:49am)
Who put together this story book? Who made it cannon? Who made a religion out of it? Who has the teaching authority? When I say authority I mean who controls it and decides what it means?
Take a guess its the church, pope is the head of the entire thing the biggest and the most influential figure in Christianity. Keep reeeeing gibberish comrade but this is fact.

your banana argument is your best

dear pope
banana is a herb,..................REEEEEEEEEEEE

This post was edited by TiStuff on Feb 1 2023 05:27am
Feb 1 2023 05:29am
Quote (CPK001 @ Feb 1 2023 10:24pm)

When they first put together numerous books they began editing the entire thing. Cherry picking information and translating words that mean slightly different things from Hebrew. They created many many versions and couldn't agree on many things hence why today we have so many denominations. Here is a list of known things they left out
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Books_of_the_Bible_and_the_Forgotten_Books_of_Eden

Because we have no way of verifying it. You don't produce any evidence that is non refutable. For example he talks about angels yet to this day we have not seen or verified a single angel. We have more evidence of big foot then angels. Do you know of any that you can prove?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible#:~:text=Traditionally%20these%20books%20were%20considered,first%20assembled%20the%20separate%20sources.

It's been largely enforced by the sword, threat of damnation and lack of education, nowdays a good many people see through the lies and drop it like hot garbage. I can pull up statistics on decline of Christianity if you like
https://imgur.com/zbf1thc.jpeg try making a better argument next time I could of countered with why was slavery going so strong for thousands of years?

Now prove God please. Your book makes many bold claims but it is us who have to either prove or disprove your assertions. Prove the everlasting life that God and jesus promised. So far every single one of you died and keep dying. Sorry but these are just some primitive bait for peasants to believe in just like any good liar tell them what they want to hear.[/QUOTE]

This post was edited by addone on Feb 1 2023 05:33am
Feb 1 2023 05:39am
Quote (addone @ Feb 1 2023 03:29am)
Now prove God please. Your book makes many bold claims but it is us who have to either prove or disprove your assertions. Prove the everlasting life that God and jesus promised. So far every single one of you died and keep dying. Sorry but these are just some primitive bait for peasants to believe in just like any good liar tell them what they want to hear.
[/QUOTE]

show me any science that troubles scripture.

and your objections are second hand and to be dismissed by your reasoning.

people want to hear that they are sinners lol good one
Feb 1 2023 05:39am
Quote (TiStuff @ Feb 2 2023 12:25am)
your banana argument is your best

dear pope
banana is a herb,..................REEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't be upset bubu. I know you don't like it when you get proven wrong everyday but it's your medicine. It's good for you.
Feb 1 2023 05:44am
Quote (TiStuff @ Feb 2 2023 12:39am)

show me any science that troubles scripture.

and your objections are second hand and to be dismissed by your reasoning.

people want to hear that they are sinners lol good one

Well science has determined that the planet is much older then 6000 years for one. But bubu is going to be mad if I tell him that because he only wants to hear that his story book with dragons and talking snakes is true.

This post was edited by addone on Feb 1 2023 05:44am
Feb 1 2023 06:09am
Quote (addone @ Feb 1 2023 03:39am)
Don't be upset bubu. I know you don't like it when you get proven wrong everyday but it's your medicine. It's good for you.

banana plant argument REEEEEEEE its a herb and that destroys scripture HAHA

Quote (addone @ Feb 1 2023 03:44am)
Well science has determined that the planet is much older then 6000 years for one. But bubu is going to be mad if I tell him that because he only wants to hear that his story book with dragons and talking snakes is true.

deep time dating relies on assumptions...............and the gullible. no one really knows how old the place is. it has inherent problems. like the speed of light. or more precisely the "one way" speed of light.

scripture has alot of surprises. your unaware of this because your only single minded in how you want it to finish. let me show you one.
Genesis 3:14
“And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:”
King James Version (KJV)

fossil record snakes had legs and you heard it from scripture first
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1350351352353354487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll