d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1352353354355356486Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,955.95
Feb 2 2023 07:35am
Quote (addone @ Feb 2 2023 04:44am)
Word salad isn't an argument.

thats weak dude
Gold: 0.00
Feb 3 2023 03:13am
Quote (addone @ Feb 2 2023 10:36pm)
Pyramids are real we can visit them and study them. On the other hand angels, demons. Dragons, God, talking snake, Moses separating water with his wand, jesus using revive or whatever other nonsense you believe has no basis in reality only in your fantasy.
You throw at me why has gospel been going strong for over 2000 years? I dunno why do Santa Clause and Easter bunny been going strong on for almost 2000 years? Maybe because there is no shortage of idiots in this world? Not long ago most of you nutters thought that the sun was orbiting the earth lol go figuire maybe some of you took up inbreeding like Adam and Eve story who knows. Oh I know science can check that DNA if I was you.

*I dunno*

Best answer you could have given.

In my experience, the issue has never been about whether God exists or not. You already know that he does, despite you saying otherwise.

The real issue is that you do not want to submit your life to God. You fear verses like Colossians 1:15-20.

The Supremacy of the Son of God

"The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross."

Those verses say that Jesus has Supremacy and Authority over EVERYTHING. This includes you. The truth is that you do not want to submit your life to Jesus. You want to be the god of your own life and you do not want Jesus to be the God of your life.

This fear shows itself in the form of coming up with any excuse not to submit your life to Him. You may say that there is no proof of God but you and I both know that you already believe that God exists, of that there is no issue.

The next layer of excuse is trying to paint God as evil or not knowing what He is doing. This shows itself in the form of discrediting Bible Verses, in any way possible.

Zooming into Colossians 1:17-18

"He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy."

That is what so many people have a problem with, they do not like being told that Jesus is their Master and that he is LORD over their lives. Reading that strikes a nerve doesn't it? That is the real issue at hand.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Feb 3 2023 04:30am
Quote (CPK001 @ Feb 3 2023 10:13pm)
*I dunno*

Best answer you could have given.

In my experience, the issue has never been about whether God exists or not. You already know that he does, despite you saying otherwise.

The real issue is that you do not want to submit your life to God. You fear verses like Colossians 1:15-20.

The Supremacy of the Son of God

"The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross."

Those verses say that Jesus has Supremacy and Authority over EVERYTHING. This includes you. The truth is that you do not want to submit your life to Jesus. You want to be the god of your own life and you do not want Jesus to be the God of your life.

This fear shows itself in the form of coming up with any excuse not to submit your life to Him. You may say that there is no proof of God but you and I both know that you already believe that God exists, of that there is no issue.

The next layer of excuse is trying to paint God as evil or not knowing what He is doing. This shows itself in the form of discrediting Bible Verses, in any way possible.

Zooming into Colossians 1:17-18

"He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy."

That is what so many people have a problem with, they do not like being told that Jesus is their Master and that he is LORD over their lives. Reading that strikes a nerve doesn't it? That is the real issue at hand.

Talk about holy shit! You talking on what I believe now? Yikes!
Presume much?

This is cultist talk seek help man its not healthy

This post was edited by addone on Feb 3 2023 04:34am
Feb 3 2023 06:12am
Quote (addone @ Feb 3 2023 02:30am)
Presume much?

tell us what you "believe"
Feb 3 2023 03:44pm
Quote (addone @ Feb 3 2023 08:30pm)
Presume much?

See how you were taken aback? The truth is very offensive isn't it?

I could very easily back that up with further scripture.
Feb 3 2023 08:33pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Feb 4 2023 10:44am)
See how you were taken aback? The truth is very offensive isn't it?

I could very easily back that up with further scripture.

Truth? When you start assuming what someone else believes and thinks about the subject and calling it truth?
You tell others what's good for them and that they should submit to your supreme God. This is classic cultist/fanatic mindset.

I am not offended by your rant, I am delighted that I exposed another crazy loon.
https://cult-escape.com/help/

This post was edited by addone on Feb 3 2023 08:42pm
Feb 4 2023 05:16am
Quote (addone @ Feb 4 2023 12:33pm)
Truth? When you start assuming what someone else believes and thinks about the subject and calling it truth?
You tell others what's good for them and that they should submit to your supreme God. This is classic cultist/fanatic mindset.

I am not offended by your rant, I am delighted that I exposed another crazy loon.
https://cult-escape.com/help/

Romans 1:18-25

"The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen."

Don't just take Scriptures' word for it. It's time to sing many songs of praise of how Jesus Christ is Lord.

Cornerstone:

Christ alone, cornerstone
Weak made strong in the Savior's love
Through the storm
He is Lord, Lord of all
He is Lord
Lord of all

We Belong to the Day:

We belong to the day
We were bought with Jesus’ blood
Soon he comes as the judge
In the power of his word
We must tell of his salvation while we wait
For the day when Jesus comes will be too late

Above All:

Above all powers
Above all kings
Above all nature
And all created things
Above all wisdom
And all the ways of man
You were here
Before the world began

Above all kingdoms
Above all thrones
Above all wonders
The world has ever known
Above all wealth
And treasures of the earth
There's no way to measure
What You're worth

In Christ Alone:

No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand

Behold many songs that sing about how Jesus is Lord, Lord of all.

Jesus is coming as the Judge so we must tell of his salvation while we wait.

Jesus is above all, He is above all wisdom and all the ways of man.

Jesus commands my destiny. No power of hell, no scheme of man can ever pluck me from His hand.

Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.
Feb 4 2023 05:39am
Quote (CPK001 @ Feb 5 2023 12:16am)
Romans 1:18-25

"The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen."

Don't just take Scriptures' word for it. It's time to sing many songs of praise of how Jesus Christ is Lord.

Behold many songs that sing about how Jesus is Lord, Lord of all.

Jesus is coming as the Judge so we must tell of his salvation while we wait.

Jesus is above all, He is above all wisdom and all the ways of man.

Jesus commands my destiny. No power of hell, no scheme of man can ever pluck me from His hand.

Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.

Sounds like all the other religions out there our God is the best bla bla bla. Worship him cause how can you not omg do you even? Our (insert prophet) is coming and he is super wise so like give us donations n shit, he luv u long time!
Try that how to quit a cult helpline.
Feb 4 2023 06:02am
snakes with legs that was weird. any more weird stuff?
Joshua's Long Day
Feb 4 2023 04:44pm
Quote (addone @ Feb 4 2023 09:39pm)
Sounds like all the other religions out there our God is the best bla bla bla. Worship him cause how can you not omg do you even? Our (insert prophet) is coming and he is super wise so like give us donations n shit, he luv u long time!
Try that how to quit a cult helpline.

Above all powers
Above all kings
Above all nature
And all created things
Above all wisdom
And all the ways of man
You were here
Before the world began

Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand