d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1351352353354355487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 186.16
Feb 1 2023 09:07pm
Quote (addone @ Feb 1 2023 06:44am)
Well science has determined that the planet is much older then 6000 years for one. But bubu is going to be mad if I tell him that because he only wants to hear that his story book with dragons and talking snakes is true.

False. SCIENCE has not determined that the earth is older than 6000 years. EVOLUTIONARY Science has determined that. Look at the very same evidence AND the evidence that Evolutionists HIDE, the Creationists can prove that it can't be older than 6000 years. The EVIDENCE is NOT on the side of the Evolutionists. FALSE. The MONEY is on the side of the Evolutionists, but that doesn't make it true. The courts decided to kick God out and leave us with this lousy, false belief system that isn't true called Evolution.
Gold: 2,955.95
Feb 1 2023 11:52pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Feb 1 2023 07:07pm)
False. SCIENCE has not determined that the earth is older than 6000 years. EVOLUTIONARY Science has determined that. Look at the very same evidence AND the evidence that Evolutionists HIDE, the Creationists can prove that it can't be older than 6000 years. The EVIDENCE is NOT on the side of the Evolutionists. FALSE. The MONEY is on the side of the Evolutionists, but that doesn't make it true. The courts decided to kick God out and leave us with this lousy, false belief system that isn't true called Evolution.

i can tell you this? when a person really starts looking at the place objectively. ...............the place weird. :) like its meant to not be figured out? i have a thread in the science section. my last post is about the universe. it talks about gravity wells. time moves slower in higher gravity. this is not a theory its been proven. its also claimed that we can view the ends of the universe. that would put us at or near the center of the universe or in the middle of the gravity well? so? the universe can be all different ages all at the same "time" even though it started at the same "time"

1 Corinthians 1:27
King James Bible
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

Gold: 17,384.69
Feb 2 2023 12:05am
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ 2 Feb 2023 04:07)

christo-fascism is amazing
Gold: 0.00
Feb 2 2023 01:15am
Quote (addone @ Feb 1 2023 09:29pm)
Now prove God please. Your book makes many bold claims but it is us who have to either prove or disprove your assertions. Prove the everlasting life that God and jesus promised. So far every single one of you died and keep dying. Sorry but these are just some primitive bait for peasants to believe in just like any good liar tell them what they want to hear.

I'm sure you'll love this since you chose Wikipedia as your source of all places. Meanwhile would say "It was all written by man."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existence_of_God
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Feb 2 2023 02:11am
Quote (CPK001 @ Feb 2 2023 08:15pm)
I'm sure you'll love this since you chose Wikipedia as your source of all places. Meanwhile would say "It was all written by man."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existence_of_God

The proof of gods existence boils down to taking someone's word for it or speculation and assumptions. Sorry bro seeing face of jesus in your cereal bowl isn't going to cut it.
I can give you plenty of sources which don't have Wikipedia in them do you prefer books? Maybe in a form of a poem?
Feb 2 2023 02:38am
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Feb 2 2023 04:07pm)

I think that the accuracy drops off after 50,000 but double blind studies of carbon dating prove remarkable consistency. Several scientists from different parts of the world can fairly accurately determine how old something is. The results can be replicated by anyone even at home with a bit of knowledge and a kit.

No need to rely on a dusty children's book. If the science consistently and reliably determined that it was 6000 years then it would have held some merit. Unfortunately it's way way off.

The mind of a Christian revolves around trusting at face value to a fault. They will accept anything a dressed up guy in robes tells them, and if necessary will tell themselves lies like fat people tell themselves when they see that cheese cake.
You convinced yourself of a lie, the church has really stuck that hand deep. To jump ship would mean your have to rethink your entire lives and possibly break up relationships. Reminds me of the poor Christian cult survivors, brainwashed and blackmailed to a world that is hard to escape from.

It's not too late
Gold: 0.00
Feb 2 2023 04:48am
Quote (addone @ Feb 2 2023 06:11pm)
The proof of gods existence boils down to taking someone's word for it or speculation and assumptions. Sorry bro seeing face of jesus in your cereal bowl isn't going to cut it.
I can give you plenty of sources which don't have Wikipedia in them do you prefer books? Maybe in a form of a poem?

We have Moses and the Prophets. It is they who tell us about the coming of the Messiah.

Also, one question that has never been answered, if this entire thing is a lie and Jesus never rose from the dead then why has the message of the Gospel been going strong for over 2,000 Years?

Nobody has come up with undeniable proof that the whole Bible is a big lie. Those people who set out to disprove The Bible never did come up with anything, in fact the opposite happened where they came to believe. A perfect example is the movie: The Case for Christ.

You might as well argue that the foundation of the Pyramids is utterly weak despite the fact that they stood the test of time.
Gold: 2,955.95
Feb 2 2023 04:48am
Quote (addone @ Feb 2 2023 12:38am)
I think that the accuracy drops off after 50,000 but double blind studies of carbon dating prove remarkable consistency. Several scientists from different parts of the world can fairly accurately determine how old something is. The results can be replicated by anyone even at home with a bit of knowledge and a kit.

No need to rely on a dusty children's book. If the science consistently and reliably determined that it was 6000 years then it would have held some merit. Unfortunately it's way way off.

The mind of a Christian revolves around trusting at face value to a fault. They will accept anything a dressed up guy in robes tells them, and if necessary will tell themselves lies like fat people tell themselves when they see that cheese cake.
You convinced yourself of a lie, the church has really stuck that hand deep. To jump ship would mean your have to rethink your entire lives and possibly break up relationships. Reminds me of the poor Christian cult survivors, brainwashed and blackmailed to a world that is hard to escape from.

It's not too late

by necessity starting conditions are assumed or presupposed. that should grate on a "man of logic". its astounding to me what some people are allowed to get away with.
perhaps the most convincing argument (from memory) that the world is young is atmospheric c-14 hasnt reached saturation levels.

the mind of the antitheist is guilty of the very same he accuses other of.

"...fat people tell themselves when they see that cheese cake."
(that was funny :)

i dont care what the church says. thats just another bad argument on your end.

Quote (addone @ Feb 2 2023 12:11am)

naw dude............. your proof of God
Feb 2 2023 06:36am
Quote (CPK001 @ Feb 2 2023 11:48pm)
We have Moses and the Prophets. It is they who tell us about the coming of the Messiah.

Also, one question that has never been answered, if this entire thing is a lie and Jesus never rose from the dead then why has the message of the Gospel been going strong for over 2,000 Years?

Nobody has come up with undeniable proof that the whole Bible is a big lie. Those people who set out to disprove The Bible never did come up with anything, in fact the opposite happened where they came to believe. A perfect example is the movie: The Case for Christ.

You might as well argue that the foundation of the Pyramids is utterly weak despite the fact that they stood the test of time.

Pyramids are real we can visit them and study them. On the other hand angels, demons. Dragons, God, talking snake, Moses separating water with his wand, jesus using revive or whatever other nonsense you believe has no basis in reality only in your fantasy.
You throw at me why has gospel been going strong for over 2000 years? I dunno why do Santa Clause and Easter bunny been going strong on for almost 2000 years? Maybe because there is no shortage of idiots in this world? Not long ago most of you nutters thought that the sun was orbiting the earth lol go figuire maybe some of you took up inbreeding like Adam and Eve story who knows. Oh I know science can check that DNA if I was you.

This post was edited by addone on Feb 2 2023 06:38am
Feb 2 2023 06:44am
Quote (TiStuff @ Feb 2 2023 11:48pm)
by necessity starting conditions are assumed or presupposed. that should grate on a "man of logic". its astounding to me what some people are allowed to get away with.
perhaps the most convincing argument (from memory) that the world is young is atmospheric c-14 hasnt reached saturation levels.

the mind of the antitheist is guilty of the very same he accuses other of.

"...fat people tell themselves when they see that cheese cake."
(that was funny :)

i dont care what the church says. thats just another bad argument on your end.

naw dude............. your proof of God

Word salad isn't an argument.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1351352353354355487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll