d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Swing Swing And Strzok Out > No, It's Not Anti-trump Texts
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 381.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 14 2018 09:37am
Quote (Beowulf @ Aug 14 2018 10:22am)
If you follow politics and don't know what the Trump U story is that only makes my point even more about where you choose to get your info from.

i've heard it brought up from both sides.
i'm reading through a bit, but there's a lot of legal jumbo to read through.
there are quite a few charges brought up, but most of these seem to have to do with jobs that Trump doesn't have.
like advertising, it's stated he's just signed off on advertisements instead of writing them.

this is just 1 example of many claims in each court case. i have a lot to read before i can accurately decide what Trump is to blame for personally.

i wonder if you even know the story though? or do you just know there are some accusations and that's it?

since this is top post of this page.

i'd like to remind everyone that Strzok is still fired...

Quote (duffman316 @ Aug 14 2018 10:31am)
you didn't watch the debates? it was hard to miss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K00ZFy7XM2Q

again, i've heard mention. this video doesn't give much info at all though.
i'm reading through stuff on this now...

i'd like to ask if any of you 2 have looked into this case? or are you just watching accusation videos and assuming guilt on all the accusations?

This post was edited by tagged4nothing on Aug 14 2018 09:46am
Gold: 260.11
Aug 14 2018 10:03am
Trump University is a pretty simple case.

His organization, with his name that had his endorsement, scammed students and made promises they didn't keep. Instead of teaching anything they just tried to continuously upsell the students on more and more expensive educational material that never materialized for the students.

Trump, who has said on my occasions that if you settle it's basically admitting guilt so he doesn't settle cases, settled the case to avoid a clear loss in court.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Aug 14 2018 10:04am
Aug 14 2018 10:16am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 14 2018 11:03am)
Trump University is a pretty simple case.

His organization, with his name that had his endorsement, scammed students and made promises they didn't keep. Instead of teaching anything they just tried to continuously upsell the students on more and more expensive educational material that never materialized for the students.

Trump, who has said on my occasions that if you settle it's basically admitting guilt so he doesn't settle cases, settled the case to avoid a clear loss in court.

i am not saying Trump is innocent, but by what i am reading, this is not as clear-cut as that.
he did say he wasn't going to settle any of these cases, and he ended up doing so. but to be fair, that was as he was starting his presidential campaign. you can definitely take that as a negative, but i don't think it's possible to have the time for both.

anyway, i promise i'm reading. although this is a little hard as there are some things that weren't released to the public from these cases.

let's talk about TU in a TU thread though.
This is Strzok, so if you think you can defend him, go for it.

Quote (tagged4nothing @ Aug 13 2018 09:42pm)

i've read more about this whole subject in full diverse articles, than a lot of you have read the headlines for.

i would like to note that i was referring to the specific case of Strzok. not "all news"
there is no one that knows everything, nor is there anyone that has the time to try.

i will try to learn topics brought to me, but there needs to be reasoning from the opposite side.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Aug 14 2018 10:24am
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Aug 14 2018 12:16pm)
let's talk about TU in a TU thread though..

translation "let's not talk about a subject that makes my president look bad in this thread though".
Aug 14 2018 10:32am
Quote (Horford @ Aug 14 2018 11:24am)
translation "let's not talk about a subject that makes my president look bad in this thread though".

translation "i have nothing to add to the actual topic".
Gold: 2,617.52
Aug 14 2018 10:36am
Emotional dishonesty is pretty rampant in politics nowadays. Its one of the big reasons why the left right rift is growing. The way you move forward is to agree on basic facts and if you cant do that its just a slap fight. Nowadays you start with a narrative and move backward towards cherrypicked facts
Aug 14 2018 10:40am
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Aug 14 2018 12:32pm)
translation "i have nothing to add to the actual topic".

I posted my complete reaction/analysis of the Strzok firing in the Trump 2016 thread (pages 2274 through 2280 if you want to know my opinion). You just posted a thread on the same topic a day late or whatever but with the "fox news spin".
Aug 14 2018 11:16am
Quote (Horford @ Aug 14 2018 11:40am)
I posted my complete reaction/analysis of the Strzok firing in the Trump 2016 thread (pages 2274 through 2280 if you want to know my opinion). You just posted a thread on the same topic a day late or whatever but with the "fox news spin".

i wasn't a day late. you were a day late to post in this thread.
i was working yesterday, so i didn't have time for early morning reviews.

your opinion is that the "deep-state" of Trump, got McCabe and Strzok fired. There's actually quite a few more that were fired in this circle, but whatever.
it's funny how the left has put a spin on everything.

the "swamp" was something used by the right. it's being proven and now the "left" is saying "no u, swamp"

the left also makes a HUGEEE deal about "Trump not believing our intelligence agencies", and then you claim that our intelligence agencies are firing ppl for this "new-swamp of Trump".
and Trump didn't even state it as such, it was just made to look that way. as shown in my Helsinki thread, thanks for linking for me Beo.
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79256122&f=119

i'd also like to note. your opinion is only the echo of CNN, which i also watched.
Gold: 260.11
Aug 14 2018 11:21am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Aug 14 2018 10:36am)
Emotional dishonesty is pretty rampant in politics nowadays. Its one of the big reasons why the left right rift is growing. The way you move forward is to agree on basic facts and if you cant do that its just a slap fight. Nowadays you start with a narrative and move backward towards cherrypicked facts

Hoo boy is this the perfect example of the right accusing the left of it's own flaws.
Aug 14 2018 11:46am
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Aug 14 2018 01:16pm)
i wasn't a day late. you were a day late to post in this thread.
i was working yesterday, so i didn't have time for early morning reviews.

your opinion is that the "deep-state" of Trump, got McCabe and Strzok fired. There's actually quite a few more that were fired in this circle, but whatever.
it's funny how the left has put a spin on everything.

the "swamp" was something used by the right. it's being proven and now the "left" is saying "no u, swamp"

the left also makes a HUGEEE deal about "Trump not believing our intelligence agencies", and then you claim that our intelligence agencies are firing ppl for this "new-swamp of Trump".
and Trump didn't even state it as such, it was just made to look that way. as shown in my Helsinki thread, thanks for linking for me Beo.
[URL=https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79256122&f=119]https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79256122&f=119[/URL]

i'd also like to note. your opinion is only the echo of CNN, which i also watched.

trump doesn't have a deep state, it's a shallow state at best. You totally are missing the point if that's what you got out of reading my posts... My main point is the FBI is, ironically I may add, playing politics (something they say they are constantly trying to avoid) by firing Strzok, as firing him was a much harsher punishment than the (OIG Report?, as reported by Washington Post) recommended 60 day suspension/demotion. I think Strzok defended himself well in the Kangaroo court that was the House G.O.P. hearing, came off to me as genuine, I don't believe his personal bias influenced his actions at the FBI (Something that Horowitz has said himself in similar words).

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll