d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Swing Swing And Strzok Out > No, It's Not Anti-trump Texts
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 381.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 14 2018 11:58am
Quote (Horford @ Aug 14 2018 12:46pm)
trump doesn't have a deep state, it's a shallow state at best. You totally are missing the point if that's what you got out of reading my posts... My main point is the FBI is, ironically I may add, playing politics (something they say they are constantly trying to avoid) by firing Strzok, as firing him was a much harsher punishment than the (OIG Report?, as reported by Washington Post) recommended 60 day suspension/demotion. I think Strzok defended himself well in the Kangaroo court that was the House G.O.P. hearing, came off to me as genuine, I don't believe his personal bias influenced his actions at the FBI (Something that Horowitz has said himself in similar words).

you've also quoted "spin-offs" of wording of the very end of the IG report claiming Strozk had no bias in his investigations.
in fact the IG report did state that there was bias in numerous other places, specifically naming Strozk.
the IG report also stated alarming issues with how the Trump/Russian investigation started.

in fact the whole IG report is nearly alarming. that very last addition to the IG report was in specific to the Clinton investigation and not the Trump investigation.
that last line is also false as the IG stated earlier that it was Strozk's bias that made him focus on Trump and not the Weiner laptop.
mind you at the time, there was no evidence to suggest any wrong-doing with Trump/Russia at the time.
mind you, there is still no evidence after 2 years.
Gold: 17,384.69
Aug 14 2018 12:03pm
More than probably the same kind of shit than this sean hannity.
Gold: 475.46
Aug 14 2018 01:00pm
Free speech only matters when its a Republican, I forgot!

Also, he was let go so Trump cant point at this when the FBI comes for..... Trump....
Aug 14 2018 01:37pm
Quote (Brian_D @ Aug 14 2018 02:00pm)

Also, he was let go so Trump cant point at this when the FBI comes for..... Trump....

the left last month- "how can you not trust the FBI?"
the left this next month- "how can you trust the FBI?"

roffle waffles all month long
Gold: 10.77
Aug 14 2018 01:41pm
Quote (Brian_D @ Aug 14 2018 12:00pm)

If he was busted criticizing Obama, Republicans would be asking for his promotion.
Aug 14 2018 01:45pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Aug 14 2018 02:41pm)
If he was busted criticizing Obama, Republicans would be asking for his promotion.

I know! How could the FBI fire a Democrat?!?
It like... doesn't make sense if you stay ignorant about facts...
Gold: 2,617.52
Aug 14 2018 01:49pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Aug 14 2018 03:37pm)
the left last month- "how can you not trust the FBI?"
the left this next month- "how can you trust the FBI?"

roffle waffles all month long

Double standards for days
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Aug 14 2018 02:33pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Aug 14 2018 01:58pm)
you've also quoted "spin-offs" of wording of the very end of the IG report claiming Strozk had no bias in his investigations.
in fact the IG report did state that there was bias in numerous other places, specifically naming Strozk.
the IG report also stated alarming issues with how the Trump/Russian investigation started.

in fact the whole IG report is nearly alarming. that very last addition to the IG report was in specific to the Clinton investigation and not the Trump investigation.
that last line is also false as the IG stated earlier that it was Strozk's bias that made him focus on Trump and not the Weiner laptop.
mind you at the time, there was no evidence to suggest any wrong-doing with Trump/Russia at the time.
mind you, there is still no evidence after 2 years.

Whatever strzok's bias was, if real at all, Horowitz explicity said it did not directly effect any major FBI decision... there's no spin there... straight from horowitz' mouth. Last two scentences of your post are wildly inaccurate.
Aug 15 2018 07:43am
Quote (Horford @ Aug 14 2018 03:33pm)
Whatever strzok's bias was, if real at all, Horowitz explicity said it did not directly effect any major FBI decision... there's no spin there... straight from horowitz' mouth. Last two scentences of your post are wildly inaccurate.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/peter-strzok-defies-ig-report-i-do-not-have-bias
The Justice Department IG report heavily criticized Strzok and Page, who were having an extramarital affair, for the sentiments they expressed to one another in text messages, and said the texts revealed potential bias and a "biased state of mind."

We were deeply troubled by text messages sent by Strzok and Page that potentially indicated or created the appearance that investigative decisions were impacted by bias or improper considerations,” the IG said.

there is actually numerous mentions of bias and alarming actions of Strzok mentioned in the IG report.
That final line of the IG report was specific to the Clinton trial, and also false.
t is not only indicative of a biased state of mind but, even more seriously, implies a willingness to take official action to impact the presidential candidate’s electoral prospects,” the IG said. "Strzok’s decision to prioritize the Russia investigation over following up on the midyear-related investigative lead discovered on the [Anthony] Weiner laptop in October 2016, these text messages led us to conclude that we did not have confidence that Strzok’s decision was free from bias.”

as it's shown in numerous other areas of the IG report, that there was concern of how the Clinton case was handled. This specific line mentioning specifically bias..
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Aug 15 2018 07:50am
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Aug 15 2018 09:43am)
[URL=https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/peter-strzok-defies-ig-report-i-do-not-have-bias]https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/peter-strzok-defies-ig-report-i-do-not-have-bias[/URL]

there is actually numerous mentions of bias and alarming actions of Strzok mentioned in the IG report.
That final line of the IG report was specific to the Clinton trial, and also false.

as it's shown in numerous other areas of the IG report, that there was concern of how the Clinton case was handled. This specific line mentioning specifically bias..

"creating the appearance" that investigative decisions were impacted =/= investigative decisions were impacted. (Horowitz explicitly said that no major FBI decisions/actions were effected by political bias, yet you keep choosing to ignore this lol).

on your last quote, Horowitz basically means "we can't be sure that Stzrok's supposed 'bias' didn't make him prioritize one investigation". that doesn't mean actions were affected, as horowitz said, it just means Strzok may have thought one investigation was more important than the other. Let's be real, what's more important, Anthony Weiner's laptop? or a foreign country electing our president?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll