d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > On Non-monogamy And Education
Prev18910111223Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 17,384.69
Apr 19 2018 01:56pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ 19 Apr 2018 20:46)
Yes, hopefully they're on PrEP, and also hopefully have had comprehensive sex education.
Chemsex is alive and well.

who would want to pay social and health care security to those assholes ? 2% of population ?
Gold: 1.66
Apr 19 2018 01:58pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Apr 19 2018 11:56am)
who would want to pay social and health care security to those assholes ? 2% of population ?

People who are compassionate and understand that paying for preventative measures is much less expensive than paying for treatment.
Gold: 17,384.69
Apr 19 2018 02:01pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ 19 Apr 2018 20:58)
People who are compassionate and understand that paying for preventative measures is much less expensive than paying for treatment.

you dont get it, nearly nobody want pay for treatment too.
imo they deserve to be deported to somalia along with libertarians and bitcoin gamblers.
Gold: 2,489.69
Apr 19 2018 02:05pm
Quote (Scaly @ Apr 19 2018 01:24pm)
Cool. My culture is tinfoil zone.
Nice healthy dose of bigotry.

It's like saying 'The majority of people are lutheran because you live in northern scandinavia and people on tv are represented as majority lutheran and most of the people you know are lutheran. You're basically dissing my people.

jesus you reactionary baby.

im sure at this point you've looked up enough studies to realize you life on a cultural island in whatever social group you live on compared to general population and have moved directly on to feels because you realize your worldview isn't consistent with common knowledge.

bigotry? your culture? your worldview is wildly uncommon. do the footwork and find that out with the source you pretentiously asked for that started the whole conversation. your worldview is atypical, that's all my tinfoil zone meant, not some slight on your people. as if that even means anything.

again, do a little work and you'll realize that statistically the reaction of people has been fairly consistent with how the numbers dictate. it is generally common knowledge that men are less likely to commit, its just that simple. butthurt about the fact that you knew the common knowledge but dispelled it with zero statistical backing because you have a vague idea that what you're seeing in entertainment media is a baby boomer ideal isn't a good enough excuse to not do the research when told by others you're wildly offbase. it happens to all of us, i once stated that toiled flush direction proved the round earth and spent a lot of time expressing a view that was dead wrong. get over it

This post was edited by thesnipa on Apr 19 2018 02:05pm
Gold: 1.66
Apr 19 2018 02:06pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Apr 19 2018 12:01pm)
imo they deserve to be deported to somalia along with libertarians and bitcoin gamblers.

There are people who don't want to pay for it, sure, but these people similarly don't understand the fundamentals of public health. They advocate for short-term savings with long-term financial consequences that far exceed the cost of the former.

A major example relevant in the US right now would be needle exchange clinics, Narcan, and safe injection sites.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 19 2018 03:25pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 19 Apr 2018 20:05)
jesus you reactionary baby.

im sure at this point you've looked up enough studies to realize you life on a cultural island in whatever social group you live on compared to general population and have moved directly on to feels because you realize your worldview isn't consistent with common knowledge.

bigotry? your culture? your worldview is wildly uncommon. do the footwork and find that out with the source you pretentiously asked for that started the whole conversation. your worldview is atypical, that's all my tinfoil zone meant, not some slight on your people. as if that even means anything.

again, do a little work and you'll realize that statistically the reaction of people has been fairly consistent with how the numbers dictate. it is generally common knowledge that men are less likely to commit, its just that simple. butthurt about the fact that you knew the common knowledge but dispelled it with zero statistical backing because you have a vague idea that what you're seeing in entertainment media is a baby boomer ideal isn't a good enough excuse to not do the research when told by others you're wildly offbase. it happens to all of us, i once stated that toiled flush direction proved the round earth and spent a lot of time expressing a view that was dead wrong. get over it

Shifting the burden of proof. K then.
Gold: 2,489.69
Apr 19 2018 03:29pm
Quote (Scaly @ Apr 19 2018 03:25pm)
Shifting the burden of proof. K then.

when someone makes an arguable claim the burden of proof is on them to prove it. when someone challenges common knowledge the burden of proof is on them to disprove what is commonly accepted. all you've provided to counter that this is common knowledge is your personal experience, which you stated isn't proof of anything. the reason we have common acceptable sets of facts is to prevent everything being a "get a source, u have to prove that" endeavor, its for the good of all. when you asked for a source it triggered me, not accepting common knowledge is a pet peeve of mine. finding out that you hold a wildly unpopular perspective kept me engaged. from now on you'll have to actually present facts, like any facts at all, instead of just playing the victim card.
Warn: 40%
Apr 19 2018 04:01pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Apr 19 2018 12:01pm)

That reminds me

Btc up $300 today my friend

This post was edited by tonerbond on Apr 19 2018 04:02pm
Warn: 40%
Apr 19 2018 04:04pm
Quote (Handcuffs @ Apr 19 2018 12:06pm)
There are people who don't want to pay for it, sure, but these people similarly don't understand the fundamentals of public health. They advocate for short-term savings with long-term financial consequences that far exceed the cost of the former.

A major example relevant in the US right now would be needle exchange clinics, Narcan, and safe injection sites.

Ill donate as long as they intentionally poison them
Apr 19 2018 04:05pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 19 Apr 2018 21:29)
when someone makes an arguable claim the burden of proof is on them to prove it. when someone challenges common knowledge the burden of proof is on them to disprove what is commonly accepted. all you've provided to counter that this is common knowledge is your personal experience, which you stated isn't proof of anything. the reason we have common acceptable sets of facts is to prevent everything being a "get a source, u have to prove that" endeavor, its for the good of all. when you asked for a source it triggered me, not accepting common knowledge is a pet peeve of mine. finding out that you hold a wildly unpopular perspective kept me engaged. from now on you'll have to actually present facts, like any facts at all, instead of just playing the victim card.

No. When someone says 'I don't believe that's true' then the burden of proof is on the person making the claim to prove it. If it is 'common knowledge' it should be easy to prove and yet so far all you've done is make a weak argumentum ad populum.

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm asking you to prove you're right. It's really fucking simple mate. Logic 101.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18910111223Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll