d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Dream Diary
Prev191011121319Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 79,366.46
Dec 4 2020 12:29am
Had a dream where there was this section of skin that was unusually thick. It was located on my stomach about 2 inches diagonally from the bellybutton, and it was about the diameter of a half-dollar.

I kept touching it with my fingers, messing with it because it didn't belong there, kind of like you do with any unusual skin lesion: not because it irritates you physically but because you just want it gone for cosmetic reasons.

Anyway, eventually it got really thick, so I looked down and noticed that it had developed into a hard nipple, areola and all. Plus it was weirdly dark like a west-Asian person's nipple.
Dec 16 2020 04:43pm
Had a dream where real life looked like and was like Halo. I wanted to commute to work (at the intersections of 136 and 22), but there were Spartans jumping all over the place with rifles carelessly tossing grenades at each other. At one point somebody in a Ghost hit my car, and my first thought was whether my insurance rates would go up because of this.

I've been playing Halo lately, for context

This post was edited by Terps on Dec 16 2020 04:45pm
Dec 31 2020 12:46pm
Had a dream where I was at the local game store, and everyone was playing this new game.

The game mainly consisted of a machine that would calculate how much one person was attracted to another person, and it would break down their attraction into like a dozen different categories that resulted in a final overall attraction score, which would be printed out on a little receipt for each individual. The machine would factor in subconscious attractions too, so even if you consciously thought you weren't attracted to someone, you might subconsciously be attracted to them and not even realize it. This was how the machine worked. The activity became a game when the person with the lowest score (who was least attracted to the subject) would be deemed the winner, while the person with the highest score would be made fun of, kind of like in grade school where they'd tease you and sing the "__ and __ sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g" song. The goal was to be the person least-attracted to the person being analyzed by the group.

Anyway, I joined in with a bunch of strangers, but Chris, Zach, and Brandon were all there too, so there were like 15 people total. It was going fine at first. Whoever was leading the game would just pick random celebrities, so the outcome didn't really matter.

Then someone got the bright idea of nominating people presently in the room for analysis to see how much everyone else liked them. So the game basically turned into Truth or Dare where every question was the truth about how attracted you were to someone. I didn't really want to play because this could get embarrassing, but Chris, Brandon, and Zach were still interested, and I didn't want to be the one to back out, so I kept playing.

My goal was just to not embarrass myself, which I was doing alright at. But then they got to this one trans girl in attendance. I felt like I would score low based on my conscious level of attraction, but I would be utterly embarrassed if, subconsciously, it turned out I was in to trans chicks. The machine percolated and eventually spat out the results. My score was somewhere in the middle, so I was not embarrassed.

Then at some point someone nominated Brandon's mom for analysis. Oh god oh fuck, I thought to myself. For some reason I was thinking of Brandon's mom at that age when we were in daycare, so she was pretty hot in my dream (idk why she was at the game store with us but she was). I would be utterly embarrassed if I had the highest score (or even just a high score), since then it would make everything awkward from that point forward whenever I'd have to see her. I wasn't sure if I should just play along with the game and let it divulge my score (which was probably high), or if I should just abruptly back out of the game (which would signal the obvious anyway). I couldn't decide what to do, so I was just frozen with indecision. Because of my inaction, the machine calculated my score and spat out a receipt, which I quickly grabbed so no one else could see it. Then, without even reading the results, I quickly scratched out the actual scores and wrote something average on the receipt in pencil. Idk why/how no one noticed, but they accepted my forged attraction scores, which were very clearly written hastily in pencil and not printed out by the machine. I don't even know what my actual scores were—they may have been perfectly average anyway. I also don't know who won.

Idk how that part of the dream ended, but at some point me and the fellas were at the harford mall at a cafe where they provided people with PS5s and the new Xbox so that they could play games in-store. Then a shootout broke out and everyone had to leave. I distinctly remember someone firing a SMG right in front of my table at the cafe. Nobody panicked; everyone's demeanor was more like in school when there's a fire alarm, so you kind of just groan, roll your eyes, and have that "not again..." attitude as you leave the store just because of another shootout in the mall.

This post was edited by Terps on Dec 31 2020 12:49pm
Jan 4 2021 03:07pm
Had a dream where there was this colorful little shard of glass that, if snapped in half, would solve all of the world's problems (war, hunger, etc.). It was an artifact from God bestowed directly to me, but it really wasn't a big deal because apparently he gave them out all the time.

However, the devil (who was more of a prankster like Loki) was always trying to ruin the situation. He secretly planted another chip similar in appearance to God's chip in my wallet, which confused me and casted doubt on which chip was real. Complicating matters, the chip that Loki planted would unleash whatever I believed to be the absolute worst elements of humanity on society. For whatever reason, all I could think of was weebism and anime culture, so that's what was at stake.

I kept tossing and turning and waking up all night because I was feeling a lot of anxiety in my dream. I think I kept breaking the wrong chip, waking up, and then falling back asleep faced with the same dilemma as before, making the same mistake several times over as God and Loki kept giving me their artifacts again and again. I don't remember much about the bad things that happened although I do remember seeing a waifu pillow at some point, which grossed me out.
Feb 25 2021 01:08pm
Not many good dreams lately. Probably because I play CoD right before bed and dream about that.

--

Had a dream where Chris and I were going to meet a friend from daycare, Bradley Jacobson. Bradley had become super wealthy after inheriting a lot of money (talking hundreds of millions), and Chris and I had a business idea we wanted to pitch him in the hopes that he would finance our idea. The dream never explained what the idea was. (As a side-note, I actually saw Bradley in college at HCC. He adopted the grungy skater look.)

Anyway, Bradley wasn't home when we visited his estate, so the butler invited us inside to wait and explore the premises a bit. Chris decided to take advantage of the situation by abusing the multistory glass elevator in Bradley's home, riding it at exciting yet dangerous speeds. This concerned me because if Chris broke the elevator or if Bradley found out that he was abusing the elevator then Bradley might not listen to our business idea. Chris was unconcerned, however.

I went off on my own to explore elsewhere. I came upon a room that was constructed out of wood and paper like one of those Japanese zen buildings. In the middle were a bunch of round flat stones, roughly 6 ft in diameter, which served as grave markers. Around them was sandy soil and a manmade creek.

One of the graves was marked for Goku from DBZ. Apparently he had died irl. During that moment, Goku's wife Chi Chi walked to the grave. She then sang a heartfelt panegyric in remembrance of her lost husband. Her voice was powerful, and her words stirred my emotions, moving me to tears.

Eventually Chris and I met Bradley. I don't remember specifically what was said, but I remember he was pretty disinterested in our business idea. He was toying around with items on his desk (like one of those Newton's Cradle metal ball toys and similar items) while we pitched our idea. He gave the perfunctory gratitude for pitching him our idea but was non-committal toward supporting it.

This post was edited by Terps on Feb 25 2021 01:14pm
Mar 23 2021 10:41pm
Been sick several days and had some weird ones, but I was too sick to write them down. Going off vague memories here.

Had one where I was playing CoD. People kept accusing me of cheating, even though I only had low single-digit kills and was generally playing shitty. Probably got bought back once or twice too. I was kind of proud tbh, because it must mean I'm playing pretty good and getting better.

--

Had one where I had to visit a factory setting for work. I had to work with a bunch of engineers on a project where they were building some kind of giant aircraft.

It was an anxiety dream. I showed up at the factory setting, but no one else was there. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to wait for everyone else, let myself inside, or if I just had the wrong time/date. I waited a while, but no one came. I tried to let myself in with my access card, but it said my PIN was wrong (this is actually a common problem on my piece of shit work PC, even though I know I entered it correctly and my access card is valid).

After like 30 minutes a couple of engineers showed up. I asked them if they thought this was the correct date/time, or if we should just let ourselves in, but they just shrugged and said they didn't know, which left me flustered.

I tried to let myself in a couple more times, but it kept telling me my PIN did not match my Smart Card credentials. I was sighing loudly and deliberately. I asked the engineers if their cards worked, but they were looking at their phones and just said "I don't know" as a way of ignoring me.

I was about to storm off in frustration, but a lead engineer showed up. He easily unlocked the door with his card and PIN and let us in without issue. He then told us to go ahead and start getting things set up while he did something else.

The other two bozos did nothing but look at their phones, and I didn't know if he meant me or not in his request to set things up for him. I had no idea how to work the equipment because I'm a tech writer not an engineer. Nevertheless, I thought I would start looking at the equipment and try to figure out how to operate it.

It was actually a pretty cool concept: the equipment consisted of a computer that controlled a giant laser the size of a school bus. The laser would produce a solid material, like a laser printer. You would draw with your finger on an illuminated 3D grid map where you wanted the laser to lay its material, and then the giant laser would follow suit by streaming the material into very precise blocks onto a corresponding grid laid out in the physical work/factory floor space.

I wanted to use the laser because it seemed really cool, but I couldn't figure out how to turn it on. I was getting more anxiety because I felt like everyone was depending on me to get it working.

I was kind of trapped in this dream all night with various things happening as I woke up/went back to sleep (fever dreams). But one part I remember in particular was that Brandon was one of the engineers I had to work with at one point, like just me and him. This left me flabbergasted. Brandon is woefully unqualified to be an engineer, and he is just generally not very careful and should not be trusted with large equipment that could get somebody killed. Plus I was even more puzzled why my brain chose Brandon to be the engineer when I know so many other more qualified individuals—like people I work with who literally are engineers. But I didn't tell Brandon any of this in my dream because I didn't want to hurt his feelings, and, more importantly, I didn't want to undermine the decision-making skills of whichever higher-up hired him, as this could get me denied a raise later on or fired or who knows.
Apr 24 2021 12:21am
Forgot a few dreams, but thankfully I took some shitty notes so I wouldn't forget everything. Big backlog incoming. Not proofread.

Also the first two probably won't be all that interesting to you. I wrote them more for me and for the sake of completeness. The two at the end are more entertaining.

--

Had a dream like a week ago (after my dad died) where I visited him to see how he was doing. I had to walk through this mystical cave that was lit by colorful glowing mushrooms of many different hues. The light reflected off of pools of fresh water, creating a pretty beautiful scene. Still, the journey was a bit creepy just because it was a cave, and the only sound I could hear was occasional water droplets and my own feet.

Eventually I made it to where my dad was. He was lying down in a hospital bed in an alcove of the cave. I asked him how he was doing. He was kind of confused (near the end there, you could only ask him simple yes/no questions), so I simply asked "are you in pain?" After some thought, I asked "yes or no?," and he said no. Then I just stayed in the cave for an hour or so while he slept.

Then I left. As I left, I realized there were other alcoves within the cave harboring deceased loved ones for other families, as there were other visitors passing through. It was kind of like a hospital scene, but for visiting dead people.

Not really the best dream as far as catharsis goes (especially because he was still mentally gone), but it was something I guess. In the past, I have always had at least one dream after a significant pet died, and those were usually good to great, so kind of a disappointment in comparison.

--

Had a fever dream on Wednesday night. (Random one night of sickness, maybe food poisoning. I was feeling nauseous, and I was really cold and shivering.)

Throughout the whole night, I was in a situation where it was the period just after the Cold War era, and I was representing the U.S. in a joint mission with either Russia or one of their iron curtain states. (This, I think, was the night CoD nuked Verdansk back to 1984 so that's probably why I dreamt this.)

Anyway, in this joint mission, I was in charge of the U.S.'s steel reserves, which were located on an air force base shared by Russian forces. The Russian forces also had their steel reserves on the base. My job was to keep track of our steel reserves, track where steel went, and make sure none of the Russians stole our steel. There was a Russian counterpart to me (a few, in fact), plus there were a few more U.S. representatives doing my job with me.

The weird part was that the need for steel was a metaphor that correlated directly with how much I needed my blankets because of how hot/cold I was IRL. So when I felt cold, we had to keep our steel reserves on lockdown (or in real life, I had to cuddle up with my blankets because I was shivering). However, when I felt warm, the U.S.'s stance was that we no longer needed to maintain oversight on the steel reserves; we could abandon them (or in real life, I could discard my blankets because I was warm/hot now).

Anyway, as my temps kept bouncing back and forth from cold to hot throughout the night, the U.S. government's stance on the steel reserves kept waffling between lockdown mode and not giving a shit.

In the dream, I thought it was dumb that my boss would suddenly expect me to have the steel on lockdown after just telling me not to worry about it. I got to chatting with my colleagues and counterparts on the Russian side (who were doing the same thing), and we decided to agree that this was all stupid and just agree not to fuck with each other's steel reserves. This was probably a work anxiety dream, since my boss wanted me to make a graphic for a dataset when a simple table would have sufficed.

The dream didn't really have much of a plot. It was just kind of weird how concern for steel reserves = do I need my blanket because I'm cold.

--

Had two dreams last night.

In one dream, it was like an apocalyptic scene similar to Waterworld where sea levels had risen so much that society had to either live atop the water on rare sections of land or live under the water inside of a dome or shelter of some kind.

In the society where I lived, we lived inside of a missile silo that was repurposed/modified into a dome that held air. It wasn't a huge society, maybe 30 people or so.

The thing that stood out was that the members of this community would dispose of trash inside of a pit within the silo. The pit was probably like 200 feet deep and maybe 50 feet wide square. It had giant thick metal hinges that closed pneumatically to lock in the smell.

Somehow or another I realized that I had this pink slip (like a title) that represented ownership of a stock. It was a stock I had bought in like the early 2000s when my dad was trying to get me interested in the stock market (he convinced me to use my allowance/birthday money to buy a stock called "Lucent Technologies," which eventually flopped, got bought out, and became relatively worthless lol. The stock in my dream wasn't Lucent though).

Anyway, I looked over the pink slip briefly, didn't recognize the name of the stock, figured it was probably worthless, and tossed it into the waste pile. Then later on I realized that was a rash decision, as the stock might have gone up (in a post-apocalyptic world I guess?), so I should have at least checked the value of the stock before throwing away the pink slip.

Well, as you can probably imagine, it's a pretty big ordeal to open/close the waste pit, and it's an even bigger ordeal to try and fish something out of the waste pit, especially a tiny piece of paper that was probably now soiled, moist, and smelly. Nevertheless, I kind of wanted to ask someone to do it anyway.

The problem was that there was this autistic kid who was pretty badly retarded already asking the person in charge of the garbage pit to fish something out. He had accidentally thrown away a toy that he wanted to keep, and he was throwing a big autistic retard crying fit because of it, so the garbage man was doing it just because he felt bad for the kid for being retarded. Patronizing, really.

So this kind of ruined any chance of me asking the garbage man for help because I didn't want to be associated with this retard who accidentally threw something away (I mean I deliberately threw away my thing; I just didn't think it through). I didn't want people to think I was retarded for making the same mistake as the retarded kid. And I knew the garbage man would have done it for me anyway for the same patronizing reason as the retarded kid (because I'm in a wheelchair, even if I was normal-bodied in my dream). I couldn't have any of this happening, so my pink slip stayed in the trash.

--

In the other dream from last night, it started out where I got pulled over for a DWI. Only, instead of going to jail, I guess they took me to Chris's house because he intervened.

I slept off my drunkenness for the night and woke up in a basement that had a few jail cells built into it. There were no lights on, so the only light came from the little basement windows up high. I was trying to walk around, but I was doing that retarded walk where I know I shouldn't be walking because I'm paralyzed, but also I could have been struggling to walk because I was still kind of wasted.

Anyway, I kind of stumbled around and used Chris's washer and dryer to help me gain my balance and stand up. I kept falling and it was really frustrating. Not only was it embarrassing, but the floor was incredibly dirty. Like, I looked down and my knees had so much dirt and silt on them it was as if I had knelt into a full dust pan.

I also realized there was a very unpassable trans woman locked in the basement with me. I did my best to try and ignore him and not say anything because I didn't want to let on that I could talk. I didn't want to become engaged in conversation with him if I could help it. Plus I just didn't want to acknowledge the reality of the situation that there was a trans person nearby.

I think eventually Chris came down and carried me out of his basement jail, leaving the trans person behind. He took me up to the first floor and placed me back in my wheelchair. He had already made pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon for everyone to eat (Brandon and Zach were there too now). Plus there was OJ.

We were all chatting and having a good time, but I think I again fell out of my wheelchair. I laughed it off, but inside I felt embarrassed and frustrated because I kept falling over. I think either Chris or Zach helped me back into my chair. Chris chided me about driving while intoxicated, but it was more of a slight reprimanding; I wasn't in any real trouble.

Then after breakfast we went out for a little nature walk. It was a nice day out, and we were on a nice trail that paralleled a river. At one point I decided to walk along a tree trunk that fell across the river. The trunk was bare of bark and kind of slippery from the moisture, which caused me to slip and fall again. I panicked, but luckily I was able to grab hold of the roots of the fallen tree to keep from falling in. However, my now paralyzed legs were dangling helplessly over the side of the tree trunk. Zach was like "hold on, I got you" as he kept me from falling. Also Chris's dad was there to help too; he got my arms somehow. I think the only one who didn't help was Brandon. Eventually I was placed back in my wheelchair.

I felt really bad because I was being a burden on everyone (I especially felt bad about bothering Chris's dad because I know he has a bad back), and it was frustrating and embarrassing that I kept falling over, so at this point I started ugly-crying because I was so stressed out. Everyone was trying to console me while I cried, but it couldn't be helped.

Then, while I was crying, like not even a full minute after just being rescued, I started rolling backwards because I didn't realize the hill was sloped slightly downhill. We were now on top of a tall bridge with a train track on it. I rolled backwards off the bridge and fell like 50 feet straight down onto a wider part of the river, which was covered in ice that was like 6" thick. I somehow managed to fall wheels-first onto the ice. The ice broke kind of in a circle around me, and I fell through the ice and into the freezing water. Adrenaline kicked in and I did my best to grab the edge of the broken ice.

Again, everyone was like "don't worry, we'll get you out." And they did. I was too tense from the adrenaline rush to be upset. I checked my limbs and spine to see if I had broken any bones, and miraculously I emerged unscathed from all of this. At this point all I could do was laugh because I had just survived one or more near-death experiences without even being injured.

This post was edited by Terps on Apr 24 2021 12:26am
Apr 24 2021 06:53am
A couple of omissions from the last dream:

When I was remarking how dirty Chris's basement prison was, I remember thinking to myself "would it kill you to vacuum?"

And the trans woman looked exactly like Wild Bill from Silence of the Lambs
Jul 5 2021 12:04am
Had a dream where I saw Elly, my dog that passed away a month ago. The lesion/tumor on her leg that ultimately led to her death was healed, and she was happy to see me.

--

Had a dream where Chris took me with him to look at buying a used BMW. After looking it over, he decided to buy it. He was really excited about it, even though it was just some basic 90s sedan, nothing special.

Somehow as Chris was walking around the dealership he knocked a different car out of park and sent it rolling into the back of a tow truck. Then Chris had to stay and converse with the dealership manager to pay for the damage he had caused.

Trish was there, and her attitude was like: Well that's Chris's problem; I'm not going to let his fuckup ruin my day. So she drove me around in the new-used car. We were driving around Florida where it was pretty scenic. She was driving on uncomfortably narrow logs laid over deep faults in the earth, and she was generally off-roading all over the place. She also was driving uncomfortably close to the edge of a cliff that fell into the ocean. (None of these setting descriptions are characteristic of Florida but anyway...). I was nervous and scared the whole time, gripping the door out of fear of dying.

At some point Trish turned around to return to the dealer, assuming Chris was done working out an arrangement to pay for damages by that time. I don't remember specifically what happened, but I think Chris got in a car accident while leaving the dealership (the front of his Chevy Lumina got clipped because Chris didn't check traffic before merging). Immediately after the impact, Chris fell out of the car and was glowing orange like a downed teammate in Warzone, prone and holding his torso the same way.

--

I had a dream where it was high school. I didn't have internet at home, so I had to go to the Harford Mall to join other students in a LAN party-like setting so I could have internet to do my homework. It was all guys in my grade. Weird part was that the LAN party was being held in the men's room, which smelled strongly of pee and poop.

Eventually I found a toilet stall to set up my monitor, tower, peripherals, etc. I was doing fine until I had to leave for some reason. Then I came back and the other guys in the bathroom had played a prank on me. The prank was similar to (and probably inspired by) how Chris hides people's loadout guns after they die in Warzone. So people were picking up my PC parts and dropping them in random places to fuck with me. I remember I found my monitor in a random cabinet somewhere. I don't remember finding anything else. I was pretty alarmed because my PC is worth a few thousand dollars.
Jul 6 2021 04:30pm
Had a dream where I was high school age. My dad was in the TV room clamoring for help with the HTPC. I wanted to help him, but I was just finishing jacking off. The problem was that I kept producing an endless flow of cum. It kept coming out like a soft-serve ice cream machine that was stuck open. The consistency was thick like vanilla frosting, but the stream looked like soft-serve in thickness and texture. It was alarming because not only was the flow unstoppable but also because my pee hole should not be producing such a thick discharge. Anyway, I did my best to guide the discharge into the toilet bowl, but it was hard to do with an erection. My dad was hollering at me the whole time for help, but I couldn't stop what I was doing.
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev191011121319Next
Add Reply New Topic