d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Middleclass Tax Cuts ... For The Wealthy
Prev13456717Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 200.83
Oct 18 2017 09:09pm
Quote (Sakuraba @ Oct 18 2017 07:02pm)
pay my fucking healthcare

ok
Gold: 57.00
Oct 18 2017 09:14pm
Quote (Sakuraba @ 18 Oct 2017 23:02)

"Sleep with my significant other while you're at it just never talk to me or her son ever again"
Gold: 3,260.00
Oct 19 2017 05:39pm
Quote (Sakuraba @ Oct 18 2017 11:02pm)

"Ask the IRS bitch, I'm paying for ya' healthcare!"

-Nicki Minaj
Gold: 1.93
Oct 19 2017 06:00pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Oct 19 2017 09:11am)
You didnt factor in the services they use. Poor people take more than they give.

Edit: actually your graph proves my point even if you dont count services used. Did you even graduate high school?

The rich solve pur problems and pay for everything that the low lives take for granted.

No, the rich ARE the low lives, because without the rich society would still function, you think a hundred years ago there was thousands of billionaires running around in bullshit like real estate development that provides no net benefit to society?
The rich need the poor, the poor will get by just fine without the mega wealthy.
The rich are parasites keeping everyone else down and throwing some scraps now and then.
For walmart to succeed hundreds of small businesses that served the same function had to fail.
For bill gates to create windows he had to crush hundreds of similar start ups that may have provided more benefit to society.
Name some one beside elon musk who deserves to be a billionaire based on their contributions to society.
Oct 19 2017 06:02pm
We just had pretty much the same situation here, turns out the middle class are the ones who lose the most.
Oct 19 2017 06:06pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Oct 19 2017 08:00pm)
No, the rich ARE the low lives, because without the rich society would still function, you think a hundred years ago there was thousands of billionaires running around in bullshit like real estate development that provides no net benefit to society?
The rich need the poor, the poor will get by just fine without the mega wealthy.
The rich are parasites keeping everyone else down and throwing some scraps now and then.
For walmart to succeed hundreds of small businesses that served the same function had to fail.
For bill gates to create windows he had to crush hundreds of similar start ups that may have provided more benefit to society.
Name some one beside elon musk who deserves to be a billionaire based on their contributions to society.

Real estate is expensive and lucrative because people want it, there is a large demand.

The rich really don't need the poor, especially as automation gets bigger and better.

Walmart succeeded because the poor want to pay less for things with no regard to how this effects the local economy.

Bill Gates isn't the end-all-be-all of computers, there are actually still TONS of computer startups - even today!

Elon Musk is a billionaire because of government subsidies, no other reason - his companies don't make money.

Disclaimer: I do not worship the rich and I do not think the poor are low lives.

This post was edited by murder567 on Oct 19 2017 06:06pm
Gold: 285.00
Oct 19 2017 06:09pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Oct 19 2017 07:00pm)

This is very true. The rich need the poor and are forgetting they need to be symbiotic. They need to be reminded from time to time.
Oct 19 2017 06:10pm
Quote (Skinned @ Oct 19 2017 08:09pm)
This is very true. The rich need the poor and are forgetting they need to be symbiotic. They need to be reminded from time to time.

The rich used to need the poor.

Back when the poor farmed, built things, fought in wars.

Now machines farm, machines build things, machines fight in wars - and machines never ask for a raise.
Gold: 285.00
Oct 19 2017 06:11pm
Quote (murder567 @ Oct 19 2017 07:10pm)
The rich used to need the poor.

Back when the poor farmed, built things, fought in wars.

Now machines farm, machines build things, machines fight in wars - and machines never ask for a raise.

Rich can't operate, maintain, or fix machines. That is blue collar work. They just own them.
Oct 19 2017 06:17pm
Quote (murder567 @ Oct 20 2017 11:06am)
Real estate is expensive and lucrative because people want it, there is a large demand.

The rich really don't need the poor, especially as automation gets bigger and better.

Walmart succeeded because the poor want to pay less for things with no regard to how this effects the local economy.

Bill Gates isn't the end-all-be-all of computers, there are actually still TONS of computer startups - even today!

Elon Musk is a billionaire because of government subsidies, no other reason - his companies don't make money.

Disclaimer: I do not worship the rich and I do not think the poor are low lives.

Real estate is a shitshow because of the rich developers, they have speculated so much in my country that buying a home is out of the question for most young people here.
It is a fact that negative gearing has inflated our housing market to the point where the average person is far better off without the rich around.
Real estate developers do stuff all of benefit to society, they buy nice homes and tear them down to put up shitty apartments then over price the shit out of them, our rent cost here is probably more than your cost to buy in most places outside new york.
Elon musk deserves to be wealthy though, because he actually does greatly benefit society, which should be the only reason corporations are allowed to exist.
Though if you think telsa is a bad investment you are mistaken, long term they will be the biggest company on earth.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Oct 19 2017 06:22pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13456717Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll