d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides >
Poll > Best Guides For Mainstream Pvp Builds > Are These The Best Guides?
Prev1159160161
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1,110.00
Oct 14 2021 02:48am
Quote (TSBoyer @ Oct 13 2021 04:28am)
They pretty much broke everything relating to weapon swapping. When we seen this in the 1st beta weekend, a lot of d2jsp pvpers tried very hard to encourage Vicarious Visions to fix these problems, but they did not listen.

As far as Sorc, I'm not so sure Teleport is going to be enough to make them dominant.
The problem with Sorc is that they leaned heavily on those old bugged mana SCs. All the strongest Sorcs that actually could compete in SvA, had bmanas to bolster EShield:
https://www.d2vdm.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/4493_big.jpg
Now that bmanas are gone, Sorcs are going to be getting hit a lot harder if they try to use Eshield setups. That's a lot of mana loss with no bmanas.
I think most of them will have to ditch Eshield now and actually use gear that provides DR% and everything else like other classes/builds, which will lower their damage output.
I don't know, I don't think Sorc is going to fair well in SvA pvp. But SvS should still be pretty fun. We'll see.

As far as making a bugdet a Sorc? I'm probably not the best person to answer that question, but I don't think a Sorc will be as expensive to get going in pvp as some other characters.
The only real expenses in mandatory gear would probably be Sorc Torch, Anni if it's even possible to get a hold of one, Arach, CTA, +1 Sorc Skillers which have got to be expensive still
With other gear you could probably get away with throwing together some kind of janky setup like this:
* Wizspike or Spirit + Spirit Shield or Stormshield
* Shako or some rando +2 20% fcr circ
* Vipermagi
* Arach
* Magefists or Trang gloves or something
* Some budget boots
* Rando +2 amy, bonus if fcr on it
* Couple FCR rings, bonus if get a hold of SOJ
You could probably get away with that in pvp even without CTA and without many skillers. That's considering that everyone else is probably also playing with super budget setups.

On eu we never had those charms, we still reach 4,5k to 5,9k mana, the difference was that we was allowed to precast ES. SO only 5 skills invested to es base. 20tk ofc. Which gave the sorcresses a little more highly needed dmg ^^
Gold: 212.00
Oct 14 2021 08:16am
Quote (Jaytron @ Oct 14 2021 01:40am)
- sorc talk -

Quote (gel87 @ Oct 14 2021 04:48am)
- sorc talk -

Btw, I think I was wrong about Sorc. It had occurred to me that Oculus has that affix that does 25% chance to randomly teleport when struck.
Sorc might actually be the only class that can realistically deal with Mind Blast after the removal of WSG, due to that single affix on Oculus.

Last bump I'm doing for this thread. Time to focus on D2r now.
I reimplemented some of the guides that were partially damaged from image site policy changes. They deserved to be sealed into the legacy of this thread.
I will update a list for D2r pvp guides when the time comes. Some things will likely change now that WSG has been removed, as well other in-game mechanics that make it different than D2r.

Mainstream PvP Guides For Original D2 LOD
Final Compilation:

Amazon
TSBoyer's Bowazon Guide v1.14d
Arelax’s Non-Ladder ZvZ Bowazon Guide
Hackzone’s 1.13 Tri-hybrid Pv@ll Amazon Guide
The PvP Javazon guide by CraZeeY and eacb
Darken99’s PvP .13 Tele Javazon (Legit)
~Damach Zon Guide~

Assassin
Bui’s Ghost Assassin Guide
Bui’s Hybrid Assassin Guide
1.12 PvP/TvT Trapsin Guide
Testic's PvP Kicksin Guide
Gel87's Guide To The Assassin (pvp)

Barbarian
Ling's Barb Versus Caster Guide V1.2
DHA's 63 Fcr Bvc Guide
Public Barb Versus Barb Guide By Math

Druid
1.12 PvP 163/99 & maxblock elemental druid V. 3.0
1.13 Elemental Vita Druid Guide
The S H A M A N Druid
Sharkbites Rabies/fury Guide. -1.12

Necromancer
Egardner Vita Necro Guide
00apac's Pub Vita Nova Necro > 1.13 Pvp
Summoner Guide 1.13

Paladin
The Pvp Hammerdin Guide
Pvp Mage Guide > By Jeebus666
Elemental Auras Guide V2.0
Marvel's Tele Smiter Guide
Gel87's Tvt Vt Vs All Guide
The Zealot

Sorceress
V1.13 Gm Es Hybrid Blizzard Sorceress
Fireball Sorceress With Energy Shield
Detailed Sva 117 Fcr Light Sorc

Popular Sub-Class Builds
Dual Dream Enchantress Sorc
The Wolf Barb > V2.0
Pvm Bear-sorc Guide
wooliebooger's pvp bearzon guide
Lagball Fastbear

Here is the criteria for (Is it a Mainstream Guide?):

* Is it based around d2jsp GM ruling? - If not, it isnt' mainstream
* Is it a build that you would show up to a 500fg blind wager with? - If not, it isn't mainstream
* Is it a well laid out guide that is easy to understand and is it accurate? - If not, it doesn't need to be posted here
* Are the PvP Strategy sections complete and informative in a comprehensive format? - If not, it doesn't need to be posted here

D2 GM Rules

Gold: 211,604.00
Oct 16 2021 12:44pm
I know very budget build for pvp zon lmk if interested
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1159160161
Add Reply New Topic New Poll