d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Inflation Is Transitory
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 7 2024 05:26pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Mar 7 2024 12:07pm)
monthly inflation rate is driving down towards pre-pandemic levels.

inflation sucks, inflating how much we're inflating is just dishonest tho.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/273418/unadjusted-monthly-inflation-rate-in-the-us/

Jan 2020, 2.5%
June 2022, 9.1%
Jan 2024, 3.1%

too bad those numbers are compounded so it doesnt really mean anything. the real $$ cost to consumers is the pain and not to mention Canada has teh fucking carbon tax.
Gold: 1,453.85
Mar 7 2024 06:35pm
Quote (SBD @ Mar 7 2024 01:03pm)
You're the one who must provide the solution given the context of this conversation.

It's laughable that you think that me asking questions to try and start a discussion is the equivalent of me saying I have a solution.

I'm telling you how you can combat average inflation and if you want proof of that I can happily supply you with average inflation adjusted returns over the past 100 years.

I didn't ask how we could fight inflation. I asked why we must accept inflation as inevitable. Please tell me you know how to read.

I think every single economist in the world is ready.

I don't understand why you talk like this. All I did was ask some questions. Why does this trigger you so?

This post was edited by JessiWan on Mar 7 2024 06:36pm
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 7 2024 07:53pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Mar 7 2024 05:35pm)
It's laughable that you think that me asking questions to try and start a discussion is the equivalent of me saying I have a solution.

I didn't ask how we could fight inflation. I asked why we must accept inflation as inevitable. Please tell me you know how to read.

I don't understand why you talk like this. All I did was ask some questions. Why does this trigger you so?

The onous is on you. I I'm in the camp obviously that it is inevitable which history has proven to be true to date if you're saying it's not you prove it. I don't have to prove anything because what I'm saying is already taking place, there's nothing to prove. Even with a unified currency there could still be inflation for that matter it's just a well studied theory but of course it had not been put in practice. . I'm not going to hold you're hand because you can't use google yourself.

You consistently take the same path. Time to step up to the plate and try to conjure up a thought on a possible solution. Or join the line of people saying they don't like inflation, which don't get me wrong is fine because the average individual is not well off and now they're worse off. But it's pretty pointless to post why we have to accept inflation if you're not offering of a solution.

This post was edited by SBD on Mar 7 2024 07:57pm
Mar 7 2024 08:09pm
Quote (SBD @ Mar 7 2024 05:53pm)
The onous is on you. I I'm in the camp obviously that it is inevitable which history has proven to be true to date if you're saying it's not you prove it.

First of all, prove that history has proven it to be true. Secondly, prove that I said it's not. Hint: I didn't. All I did was ask questions, but somehow in your malfunctioning lil brain this means I am proclaiming that inflation isn't inevitable, lmao.

I don't have to prove anything because what I'm saying is already taking place,

Then you need to prove that it's already taking place. And then once you do that, you have to prove how that translates into inflation being impossible to avoid. Just because inflation is currently endemic to all nations, it doesn't necessarily mean it's inevitable. It could be that nations lack the political will to change things, or it could be due to some other reason. You haven't established the link from, "all nations experience inflation", to "inflation is inevitable".

Chances are, you say this shit because you are incapable of proving inflation's inevitability. Kind of sad, but is expected of you.

there's nothing to prove.

I get it, you are unable to prove the inevitability of inflation, so you try to weasel out of it.

Even with a unified currency there could still be inflation for that matter it's just a well studied theory but of course it had not been put in practice. . I'm not going to hold you're hand because you can't use google yourself.

I shouldn't have to google anything, because I am talking to you, not google. I want to hear from you why you believe the things that you do (however nonsensical they are).

You consistently take the same path.

If by taking the same path, you mean owning you over and over, then yes.

But it's pretty pointless to post why we have to accept inflation if you're not offering of a solution.

Of all the nonsense you post, this one takes the cake. So now I can't even ask questions?

A child asks his mother, "Mommy I am hungry. Why are we poor?" Mother says, "it's pointless to ask that question if you are not offering a solution". Come on now.

This post was edited by JessiWan on Mar 7 2024 08:13pm
Mar 7 2024 08:13pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Mar 7 2024 07:09pm)
First of all, prove that history has proven it to be true. Secondly, prove that I said it's not. Hint: I didn't. All I did was ask questions, but somehow in your malfunctioning lil brain this means I am proclaiming that inflation isn't inevitable, lmao.

Then you need to prove that it's already taking place. And then once you do that, you have to prove how that translates into inflation being impossible to avoid. Just because inflation is currently endemic to all nations, it doesn't necessarily mean it's inevitable. It could be that nations lack the political will to change things, or it could be due to some other reason. You haven't established the link from, "all nations experience inflation", to "inflation is inevitable".

Chances are, you say this shit because you are incapable of proving inflation's inevitability. Kind of sad, but is expected of you.

I get it, you are unable to prove the inevitability of inflation, so you try to weasel out of it.

I shouldn't have to google anything, because I am talking to you, not google. I want to hear from you why you believe the things that you do (however nonsensical they are).

If by taking the same path, you mean owning you over and over, then yes.

I'm not saying you're proclaiming it's inevitable, I am. Which again so far to be true. You're welcome to offer a solution.

You should google actually its good to be a constant learner and curious, shows willingness to learn. A good quality in someone.

Again show me otherwise. Go for it. In your own words. Prove it. Prove its not.

Come on Jessie. You have never owned anyone. You're the dude larping on here posting riviting topics of are tall buildings safe. Spare us. Go back to Stormfront if you want to proclaim owning things. They love that stuff.

This post was edited by SBD on Mar 7 2024 08:14pm
Mar 7 2024 08:16pm
Quote (SBD @ Mar 7 2024 06:13pm)
I'm not saying you're proclaiming it's inevitable, I am. Which again so far to be true. You're welcome to offer a solution.

You should google actually its good to be a constant learner and curious, shows willingness to learn. A good quality in someone.

I am refusing to google it, and it's because I shouldn't have to, not because I don't want to learn.

Again show me otherwise. Go for it. In your own words. Prove it. Prove its not.

No sir. If you put forward a positive claim, which you did, then it's on you to prove it. The person who contradicts you, namely me, doesn't have to prove anything.

Lol you don't even know the basic rules of debate.
Mar 7 2024 08:16pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Mar 7 2024 07:16pm)
I am refusing to google it, and it's because I shouldn't have to, not because I don't want to learn.

No sir. If you put forward a positive claim, which you did, then it's on you to prove it. The person who contradicts you, namely me, doesn't have to prove anything.

Lol you don't even know the basic rules of debate.

I know you don't want to learn. That's why the saying you can't teach stupid exists.
Mar 7 2024 08:17pm
Quote (SBD @ Mar 7 2024 06:13pm)

Come on Jessie. You have never owned anyone. You're the dude larping on here posting riviting topics of are tall buildings safe. Spare us. Go back to Stormfront if you want to proclaim owning things. They love that stuff.

Lmao! It's like that thread I made completely broke your brain or something. It's now all you can ever think about. Lol lol lol lol.
Mar 7 2024 08:19pm
Quote (SBD @ Mar 7 2024 06:16pm)
I know you don't want to learn. That's why the saying you can't teach stupid exists.

No sir. Let me repeat it again since you have trouble with English comprehension: I am refusing to google because of a principle. Not because I don't want to learn.

And that principle, just in case you are wondering, is that I am talking to you, so I want to hear from YOU why you believe the things that you do. I shouldn't have to google stuff. In fact, me googling stuff still would not help me understand why you hold certain beliefs.
Mar 7 2024 08:24pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Mar 7 2024 07:19pm)
No sir. Let me repeat it again since you have trouble with English comprehension: I am refusing to google because of a principle. Not because I don't want to learn.

And that principle, just in case you are wondering, is that I am talking to you, so I want to hear from YOU why you believe the things that you do. I shouldn't have to google stuff. In fact, me googling stuff still would not help me understand why you hold certain beliefs.

Not principle you just said you don't want to learn. It's because you're dumb. We can leave it at that.

I'm open though. Show me when inflation will cease to exist. Tag me when you have a timeline.

This post was edited by SBD on Mar 7 2024 08:26pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll