d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > France Is Awesome Usa Should Take Notes
Prev156789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.69
Mar 6 2024 08:52am
Quote (crosspawz @ 6 Mar 2024 09:15)
I’m not a Democrat, but whatever helps you sleep at night

Also, a bundle of cells aren’t “others”

Hard to care for something that hasn’t been born

Also, republicans have proven time and time again that they don’t care about humanity but they care about putting restrictions on women and their bodies, please educate yourself - thank you 🙏

You seem like a troll. Everybody has restrictions in society.
Gold: 1,068.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 6 2024 10:14am

Quote (El1te @ 5 Mar 2024 23:56)
When you endorse and orchestrate the killing of two of your own children, perhaps the most vile sin of kinslaying, it's very very very hard to not fall into the deepest recesses of Hell. In the Arminian tradition we call it being "dead in sin", a state where one has rejected and is separated from God in whole in favour of boundless unrepentant sin. It's like killing a witness to your crime - whoops, have to kill them now, it's not morally bad because it would have impacted my life if I left them alive!

+1

People brush off abortion like it's no big deal but truth be told it is one of the worst things you could do in the eyes of the Lord. This is why people immediately reject God because they don't want to believe there is a consequence for such an action. Even someone like myself who in my teenage years was committing "minor sins" eventually had to accept that I should repent of those thoughts/actions. Those things all be it minor in my own mind were actually "great sins" in the eyes of the Lord. That's why I take it very serious and am only warning this person that having zero compassion towards the unborn is not something you should be proud of it should be something you work on.

Quote (SBD @ 6 Mar 2024 08:22)
First world countries. Abortion already isn't frowned upon by the majority in first world countries. Simply look at the stats on it. Yo can go to lots of undeveloped third world dumps and find abortions is illegal and religion prospers. Hence saying first world countries. Perhaps you would better fit in DRC or something. Enjoy!

You guys are in complete denial. Times changing for you both and unfortunately the best you have now is airing opinions online because you both know, the reality of actual life around you is that it's moved to a point where its not frowned upon, religion is dieing out in first world educated countries and it continues to trend that way.

Reality is unfortunate.

Killing two unborn children is unfortunate and attacking the belief systems that are built on compassion and unconditional love which lead people away from such a poor action isn't exactly an argument.

Notice how 3rd world countries don't support abortion not because they have a low IQ but because they know it's WRONG.

Notice how you bitched about your financial situation and made it the main reason you aborted your two kids. Close your eyes and imagine all the people in dirt poor villages raising 6x kids with NOTHING.

But you. Born into 1st world privilege, 1st world amenities, 1st world opportunities say, "It was too tough" / "They wouldn't have the same opportunity". How ignorant are you?

You literally only care about yourself. All you say is I, I, I. Me, Me, Me. When you realize this life isn't just about you maybe you'll show compassion towards the unborn.
Gold: 1.00
Mar 6 2024 10:28am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 6 2024 09:14am)
+1

People brush off abortion like it's no big deal but truth be told it is one of the worst things you could do in the eyes of the Lord. This is why people immediately reject God because they don't want to believe there is a consequence for such an action. Even someone like myself who in my teenage years was committing "minor sins" eventually had to accept that I should repent of those thoughts/actions. Those things all be it minor in my own mind were actually "great sins" in the eyes of the Lord. That's why I take it very serious and am only warning this person that having zero compassion towards the unborn is not something you should be proud of it should be something you work on.

Killing two unborn children is unfortunate and attacking the belief systems that are built on compassion and unconditional love which lead people away from such a poor action isn't exactly an argument.

Notice how 3rd world countries don't support abortion not because they have a low IQ but because they know it's WRONG.

Notice how you bitched about your financial situation and made it the main reason you aborted your two kids. Close your eyes and imagine all the people in dirt poor villages raising 6x kids with NOTHING.

But you. Born into 1st world privilege, 1st world amenities, 1st world opportunities say, "It was too tough" / "They wouldn't have the same opportunity". How ignorant are you?

You literally only care about yourself. All you say is I, I, I. Me, Me, Me. When you realize this life isn't just about you maybe you'll show compassion towards the unborn.

Notice how 3rd world countries filled with those who don't have the privilege of education, rights, basic amenities, etc. live out miserable lives and attempt to flee to first world countries routinely.

You're sort of proving my point to be honest.

Swami "Nah those women want to have no rights, they're happy!"

I think I see where you guys are starting to go with this.. seems to always end up the same direction....

This post was edited by SBD on Mar 6 2024 10:30am
Mar 6 2024 10:47am
Quote (SBD @ 6 Mar 2024 10:28)
Notice how 3rd world countries filled with those who don't have the privilege of education, rights, basic amenities, etc. live out miserable lives and attempt to flee to first world countries routinely.

You're sort of proving my point to be honest.

Swami "Nah those women want to have no rights, they're happy!"

I think I see where you guys are starting to go with this.. seems to always end up the same direction....

You know nothing about 3rd world countries. I've been to several so I wouldn't run your mouth about them living out miserable lives while attempting to flee to 1st world countries. That's not the case as they are so poor they have zero means of even attempting such a journey.

You are talking about 2nd world countries I'm just correcting you.

You've grown up in such privilege that you can't relate to those who weren't born into a 1st world country like yourself. Understandably and I admire your effort to obfuscate blame and reasoning for you choosing to abort two of your progeny.

Dance around that fantasy you built in your mind for the rest of your life to pretend that aborting a human being was sincere and justifiable. It's not. Most people would feel terrible for being "socially coerced" into aborting life but your social progressive country makes you feel good about it. Cool bro.

Then you attack religion itself. Religions built upon promoting life itself and its beauty and mystery. Being content with what you've been given and always try and give back to those in need. No where in any organized religion does it say, "If you can't bear the burden kill your own. Sacrifice them for your perceptually brighter future but be damned for the rest of your earthly existence.

“Each soul is potentially divine. The goal is to manifest this divinity by controlling nature, external and internal. Do this either by work, or worship, or psychic control, or philosophy - by one, or more, or all of these - and be free. This is the whole of religion. Doctrines, or dogmas, or rituals, or books, or temples, or forms, are but secondary details.”

^ ^ All unborn children who were meant to have the opportunity to contemplate God and all these mysteries or NOT had that choice taken from them because people choose to abort so they can have the CHOICE to do the lesser materialistic things and live a life of pleasure and leisure.

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Mar 6 2024 11:01am
Mar 6 2024 10:53am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 6 2024 09:47am)
You know nothing about 3rd world countries. I've been to several so I wouldn't run your mouth about them living out miserable lives while attempting to flee to 1st world countries. That's not the case as they are so poor they have zero means of even attempting such a journey.

You are talking about 2nd world countries I'm just correcting you.

You've grown up in such privilege that you can't relate to those who weren't born into a 1st world country like yourself. Understandably and I admire your effort to obfuscate blame and reasoning for you choosing to abort two of your progeny.

Dance around that fantasy you built in your mind for the rest of your life to pretend that aborting a human being was sincere and justifiable. It's not. Most people would feel terrible for being "socially coerced" into aborting life but your social progressive country makes you feel good about it. Cool bro.

Yeah we definitely are not seeing mass immigration attempts across the sea from Africa

I am not the one living in fantasy friend. I live in reality, hence abortion being legal here. Its reality, sorry.

Its you that needs to come back to reality and accept there's clear change that's happened. You can die un-accepting, its fine, again you wont be replaced with a like minded individual, trends show it.

Cry all you want online, scream bloody murder. Won't matter. Like those who were pro slavery, they died off. Change happens. We move forward.

This post was edited by SBD on Mar 6 2024 10:56am
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 6 2024 11:03am
Abortion rate is nearly the same since 30 years (diminished regarding first years after its recognition more than 40 years ago)

78% done with a pill
22% surgery (which includes all the accidents, fetus disease & anomalies)
It is directly (and very strongly) linked with poverty.

Noticed it didn't increase with the whole #metoo & related "women affirmation" trends in last years.
Mar 6 2024 11:12am
Quote (SBD @ 6 Mar 2024 10:53)
Yeah we definitely are not seeing mass immigration attempts across the sea from Africa

I am not the one living in fantasy friend. I live in reality, hence abortion being legal here. Its reality, sorry.

Its you that needs to come back to reality and accept there's clear change that's happened. You can die un-accepting, its fine, again you wont be replaced with a like minded individual, trends show it.

Cry all you want online, scream bloody murder. Won't matter. Like those who were pro slavery, they died off. Change happens. We move forward.

Nothings changes people just adapt to the times and it's not always a good thing and that's proven 1000x over.

Are you waiting for big pro-abortion rallies to back up your shitty anti-life mentality?

I don't know where you get this notion that everyone's all about "pro-abortion". A quick google search and it says, "Religiously unaffiliated adults, people on the ideological left, and woman" are pro abortion.

Where are the numbers that say MASS CHANGE to abortion views is going to happen in the decades to come?

Let's pretend it's 2030 and every citizen on Earth is on UBI and if you have a child it's taken care of either way. Are people going to abort their children just for "shits and giggles". Fuck no lol
Mar 6 2024 11:14am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 6 2024 10:12am)
Nothings changes people just adapt to the times and it's not always a good thing and that's proven 1000x over.

Are you waiting for big pro-abortion rallies to back up your shitty anti-life mentality?

I don't know where you get this notion that everyone's all about "pro-abortion". A quick google search and it says, "Religiously unaffiliated adults, people on the ideological left, and woman" are pro abortion.

Where are the numbers that say MASS CHANGE to abortion views is going to happen in the decades to come?

Let's pretend it's 2030 and every citizen on Earth is on UBI and if you have a child it's taken care of either way. Are people going to abort their children just for "shits and giggles". Fuck no lol

Are you hard of reading? Were talking first world countries, of which the majority its legal. Its legal because the majority of people are in favour of it.

Even in the great USA only 37% of people think it should be illegal at this point. Go look at Pew Research if you want.

Enjoy your denial. Even in just 100 years, we went from criminalized, to decriminalized, to majority in favour.

This post was edited by SBD on Mar 6 2024 11:17am
Gold: 35.68
Mar 6 2024 11:21am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 6 2024 08:14am)

Killing two unborn children is unfortunate and attacking the belief systems that are built on compassion and unconditional love

Modern day religious ideology is literally built on conditions though, and recent times have even reinforced the idea with the increased hatred towards LGBT individuals. Being this disingenuous is why people don’t take religion and spirituality seriously these days. If you want to improve your spirituality go ahead, but forcing your ideals on the rest of society and even overflowing into laws is never what religion is supposed to be about.
Gold: 50,059.81
Mar 6 2024 11:33am
Quote (SBD @ Mar 5 2024 09:57am)
Sure happy to kill them off, life's better for it. Call it murder if you please. Has zero bearing on myself.

See I own it and have zero problem owning it. Really could care less what online opinions are and frankly it's really not overly difficult to see that the progressives around this are making obvious headway if you look at it over the past 100 years. Think it's here to stay, you might just have to deal with it and keep posting online opinions like it makes a difference!

If you really don’t care, why do you come here and post and make arguments. You do care and deep down there’s guilt in your heart for the murder of a baby. You are a liar and a hypocrite.

Rape? OK. But most people who have abortions weren’t raped. Just stupid, unprotected sex. But they get angry if their “right” to murder is taken away.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev156789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll