d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > France Is Awesome Usa Should Take Notes
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 5 2024 11:29am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 5 2024 09:55am)
Let's have unprotected sex and use abortion as an excuse for bad personal choices.

Let's say I was raped but not press charges against said rapist and support/abort life based on "feelings".

What you have is decadent laziness. Men and woman equally responsible.

They've glamorized abortion to young woman for a long time. "My body my choice". Yea it was your choice to let some dude blow a load in your body and now your pregnant. Oh you aren't responsible in any other aspect of your life so you have no means to care for life's greatest blessing(a child) so just go to the abortion clinic and have them vacuum that fetus right out. Then fuck your boyfriend or some random dude next month and do it all over.

If I take a hammer to a bunch of spider eggs I just murdered unborn spiders.

If I take a hammer to a fetus I just murdered an unborn child.

There is no "at this point" something is a living entity and something is not. That's to make woman feel less terrible for doing something terrible plain and simple.

"Oh it's ok you weren't ready to raise a child just abort it".

"Oh it's ok you were having unprotected sex while drunk with someone you barely know just abort it".

"Oh you want to keep the baby but you can't make it work financially just abort it".

"Babe I meant to pull out and just bust a load on you but I didn't let's abort it".

You should never be in a situation where you have to abort an unborn child

question: Have any jsp'ers had to abort an unborn child if so why did you have to do it?

question: Why is it when I bring this up around woman they say it's for cases of "rape" and "incest" and then when I say then why do people who don't have an "excuse" still do it as well?

Yeah two. Both girls were supposedly on the pill and obviously they either were not regular enough with it or something else went sideways.

I was 18 and 19. No future prospects and this point, same for her. We didn't even like each other in either case for the most part. Shorter fligns. It easily would have been a child born into seperation, zero financial stability, and overall disastrous. No parental support systems either since both sides were heavily blue collar and not well off blue collar.

Fast-forward 15 years I had the opperinity to develops out a career pushing 7 figure net worth before 30, have a wife I've now been with for 10 years who has also developed out a successful career and we can raise our kids with all the opportunities in the world

Zero regrets and those women want on to find husbands and seem pretty happy now I think.

Seems things worked out excellently for all. Sure you can say it didn't for the unborn child but you won't make any headway with that argument since clearly I'm not remotely swayed by that camp.

This post was edited by SBD on Mar 5 2024 11:30am
Gold: 2,800.00
Mar 5 2024 11:53am
Quote (SBD @ 5 Mar 2024 11:29)
Yeah two. Both girls were supposedly on the pill and obviously they either were not regular enough with it or something else went sideways.

I was 18 and 19. No future prospects and this point, same for her. We didn't even like each other in either case for the most part. Shorter fligns. It easily would have been a child born into seperation, zero financial stability, and overall disastrous. No parental support systems either since both sides were heavily blue collar and not well off blue collar.

Fast-forward 15 years I had the opperinity to develops out a career pushing 7 figure net worth before 30, have a wife I've now been with for 10 years who has also developed out a successful career and we can raise our kids with all the opportunities in the world

Zero regrets and those women want on to find husbands and seem pretty happy now I think.

Seems things worked out excellently for all. Sure you can say it didn't for the unborn child but you won't make any headway with that argument since clearly I'm not remotely swayed by that camp.

Quote (crosspawz @ 5 Mar 2024 11:10)
“You should never be in a situation where you have to abort an unborn child”

And yet people are, crazy!

So you proved my point.

You were having unprotected sex(you weren't wearing a condom) and you assumed the "pill" was 99% effective and we all know that's FALSE. Your girl could be on the pill and you not wear a condom and if you have sex 100 times guess what bud your a dad but like you said you weren't ready to be a dad etc. etc.

You still aborted two lives I wasn't talking about "success stories" after the fact. A lot of the woman I know who had abortions are just "fine" too. Life goes on but it doesn't change the fact. I don't think people who have abortions are bad people or that they aren't making the best decision they can make at the time what I'm saying is it's still murder even if you sugar coat it with bullshit.

I believe each soul is potentially divine and that's why I consider it a great sin to not raise any progeny you manifest. Out of the hundreds of millions of aborted souls many would have become immensely successful, kind, caring, creative individuals but that right was stolen from them. I'm not remotely swayed by the "excuses" camp.
Mar 5 2024 11:57am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 5 2024 10:53am)
So you proved my point.

You were having unprotected sex(you weren't wearing a condom) and you assumed the "pill" was 99% effective and we all know that's FALSE. Your girl could be on the pill and you not wear a condom and if you have sex 100 times guess what bud your a dad but like you said you weren't ready to be a dad etc. etc.

You still aborted two lives I wasn't talking about "success stories" after the fact. A lot of the woman I know who had abortions are just "fine" too. Life goes on but it doesn't change the fact. I don't think people who have abortions are bad people or that they aren't making the best decision they can make at the time what I'm saying is it's still murder even if you sugar coat it with bullshit.

I believe each soul is potentially divine and that's why I consider it a great sin to not raise any progeny you manifest. Out of the hundreds of millions of aborted souls many would have become immensely successful, kind, caring, creative individuals but that right was stolen from them. I'm not remotely swayed by the "excuses" camp.

Sure happy to kill them off, life's better for it. Call it murder if you please. Has zero bearing on myself.

See I own it and have zero problem owning it. Really could care less what online opinions are and frankly it's really not overly difficult to see that the progressives around this are making obvious headway if you look at it over the past 100 years. Think it's here to stay, you might just have to deal with it and keep posting online opinions like it makes a difference!

Mar 5 2024 12:17pm
Quote (SBD @ 5 Mar 2024 11:57)
Sure happy to kill them off, life's better for it. Call it murder if you please. Has zero bearing on myself.

See I own it and have zero problem owning it. Really could care less what online opinions are and frankly it's really not overly difficult to see that the progressives around this are making obvious headway if you look at it over the past 100 years. Think it's here to stay, you might just have to deal with it and keep posting online opinions like it makes a difference!

You took personal development and financial security over moral responsibility. That's what a lot of people who abort children do. You pretend that you wouldn't have been able to provide for that child but you could have.

Murder is just a word. You murdered the fish you ate. You murdered the flower you pulled. You murdered two unborn children.

The difference is a fish can't change the world. A flower can't change the world. A child can. My argument with abortion has more to do with the ability one HUMAN BEING has to change the world and they were MEANT to come into this world at that exact moment and BE HERE NOW. Maybe one was the scientist who cures cancer. Maybe one was a great spiritual leader that could unify humanity. The potential in those beings squandered is an incalculable loss. That's why people feel terrible(especially woman) after an abortion. You knew the potential....
Mar 5 2024 12:24pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 5 2024 11:17am)
You took personal development and financial security over moral responsibility. That's what a lot of people who abort children do. You pretend that you wouldn't have been able to provide for that child but you could have.

Murder is just a word. You murdered the fish you ate. You murdered the flower you pulled. You murdered two unborn children.

The difference is a fish can't change the world. A flower can't change the world. A child can. My argument with abortion has more to do with the ability one HUMAN BEING has to change the world and they were MEANT to come into this world at that exact moment and BE HERE NOW. Maybe one was the scientist who cures cancer. Maybe one was a great spiritual leader that could unify humanity. The potential in those beings squandered is an incalculable loss. That's why people feel terrible(especially woman) after an abortion. You knew the potential....

Yes and I am happy for my choices and my current child has vastly more potential statistically due to being raised in a loving home with both parents with financial security. Absolutely fine with the possibility of missing out on some potential to have vastly better odds of success. I can't say I feel terrible at all. Likely one of the best decisions given the outcome of most of my close peers that decided to have children very early.

Would without hesitation do it again if I was put in that spot and knew my future.

This post was edited by SBD on Mar 5 2024 12:25pm
Mar 5 2024 12:45pm
Quote (SBD @ 5 Mar 2024 12:24)
Yes and I am happy for my choices and my current child has vastly more potential statistically due to being raised in a loving home with both parents with financial security. Absolutely fine with the possibility of missing out on some potential to have vastly better odds of success. I can't say I feel terrible at all. Likely one of the best decisions given the outcome of most of my close peers that decided to have children very early.

Would without hesitation do it again if I was put in that spot and knew my future.

Yes I understand that but you'd admit that a child aborted 30 years ago could/would be a brain surgeon saving/impacting lives?

We live in a causal reality with linear progression. I believe the aborted children were the children we needed but not the ones people like you personally wanted responsibility for.

In Hinduism/Buddhism they use "statistics" too and say that 1 in 10 million become great spiritual teachers and 1 in 100 million become divine avatars/saints/sages.

The next Dali Llama could've been aborted and that like I said is an incalculable loss. Chalk up the numbers how you want but I think if none of those children were aborted we'd all be in a better place. You simply believe the opposite.

You say, "unborn child" has "zero potential". I'm saying "unborn child" has "infinite potential". Just see it differently is all.

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Mar 5 2024 12:49pm
Mar 5 2024 12:51pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 5 2024 11:45am)
Yes I understand that but you'd admit that a child aborted 30 years ago could/would be a brain surgeon saving/impacting lives?

We live in a causal reality with linear progression. I believe the aborted children were the children we needed but not the ones people like you personally wanted responsibility for.

In Hinduism/Buddhism they use "statistics" too and say that 1 in 10 million become great spiritual teachers and 1 in 100 million become divine avatars/saints/sages.

The next Dali Llama could've been aborted and that like I said is an incalculable loss. Chalk up the numbers how you want but I think if none of those children were aborted we'd all be in a better place. You simply believe the opposite.

We do things that result in better statistical outcomes all the time. Who cares what could have been you could win on 0 or 32 on the roulette table too, does it mean you should take a chance that would have disastrous outcomes if you didn't win. No, probably not.

Now my child has a much better chance of becoming a brain surgeon or saving lives, compared to the single parent poverty child that would have been.

Could care less if it's a child we're talking about or you're spirituality to be honest. My God says it's all good to abort.
Gold: 1.69
Mar 5 2024 12:53pm
Quote (crosspawz @ 4 Mar 2024 17:19)
Abortion is healthcare *

Yikes
Gold: 1.69
Mar 5 2024 12:56pm
Quote (SBD @ 5 Mar 2024 13:24)

IMAGINE taking away the opportunity for someone to exist as you do and to not feel bad about it
Gold: 14,569.69
Mar 5 2024 12:57pm
Quote (caswallen @ Mar 4 2024 03:03pm)
it is unacceptable to the Lord

and therefore me, his humble servant on the earth

says who?
https://nevadacurrent.com/2022/07/20/what-the-bible-actually-says-about-abortion-may-surprise-you/
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll