d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > France Is Awesome Usa Should Take Notes
Prev12349Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 43,600.00
Mar 4 2024 04:19pm
Quote (caswallen @ Mar 4 2024 01:01pm)
Abortion is Murder

Abortion is healthcare *
Gold: 1,253.69
Mar 4 2024 05:03pm
Quote (crosspawz @ Mar 4 2024 04:18pm)
You’d think people would understand abortion is acceptable but here we are

it is unacceptable to the Lord

and therefore me, his humble servant on the earth
Gold: 4,575.01
Warn: 10%
Mar 4 2024 05:06pm
Quote (crosspawz @ Mar 4 2024 02:19pm)
Abortion is healthcare *

Orwellian
Gold: 6,376.70
Mar 4 2024 05:16pm
Huh. So France banned abortion after 14 weeks? Shocking. Even they have limits. Perhaps progressives in the US should take note.
Gold: 2,617.52
Mar 4 2024 06:00pm
Celebrating the surgical slaughter of infants is a bad look.
Gold: 2,955.95
Mar 5 2024 06:50am
Quote (crosspawz @ Mar 4 2024 12:38pm)

usually, my experience is people just have disdain for france
but
i remember a story about france from maybe decades ago. somali pirates were really acting up hijacking ships and ransoming them. france said "fuk that noise" sent in a team, killed some criminals put the captian and crew back on their ship. somali pirates didnt mess with french shipping after that.

Quote (Djunior @ Mar 4 2024 12:44pm)
Yes France is awesome :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz5bMpBYQjw

:)

Quote (crosspawz @ Mar 4 2024 02:18pm)
You’d think people would understand abortion is acceptable but here we are

thats gross.
Gold: 17,554.00
Mar 5 2024 09:57am
Quote (El1te @ 4 Mar 2024 17:07)
American leftists aren't the smartest bunch

https://i.imgflip.com/8hzwjo.jpg

6 weeks*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heartbeat_bill

but no one expects you to pay attention to anything
Gold: 1,068.00
Mar 5 2024 10:55am
Let's have unprotected sex and use abortion as an excuse for bad personal choices.

Let's say I was raped but not press charges against said rapist and support/abort life based on "feelings".

What you have is decadent laziness. Men and woman equally responsible.

They've glamorized abortion to young woman for a long time. "My body my choice". Yea it was your choice to let some dude blow a load in your body and now your pregnant. Oh you aren't responsible in any other aspect of your life so you have no means to care for life's greatest blessing(a child) so just go to the abortion clinic and have them vacuum that fetus right out. Then fuck your boyfriend or some random dude next month and do it all over.

If I take a hammer to a bunch of spider eggs I just murdered unborn spiders.

If I take a hammer to a fetus I just murdered an unborn child.

There is no "at this point" something is a living entity and something is not. That's to make woman feel less terrible for doing something terrible plain and simple.

"Oh it's ok you weren't ready to raise a child just abort it".

"Oh it's ok you were having unprotected sex while drunk with someone you barely know just abort it".

"Oh you want to keep the baby but you can't make it work financially just abort it".

"Babe I meant to pull out and just bust a load on you but I didn't let's abort it".

You should never be in a situation where you have to abort an unborn child

question: Have any jsp'ers had to abort an unborn child if so why did you have to do it?

question: Why is it when I bring this up around woman they say it's for cases of "rape" and "incest" and then when I say then why do people who don't have an "excuse" still do it as well?

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Mar 5 2024 11:04am
Gold: 34,590.96
Mar 5 2024 11:04am
Use a condom
Save my tax dollars

Thanks in advance my happy couples
Gold: 43,600.00
Mar 5 2024 11:10am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Mar 5 2024 07:55am)
Let's have unprotected sex and use abortion as an excuse for bad personal choices.

Let's say I was raped but not press charges against said rapist and support/abort life based on "feelings".

What you have is decadent laziness. Men and woman equally responsible.

They've glamorized abortion to young woman for a long time. "My body my choice". Yea it was your choice to let some dude blow a load in your body and now your pregnant. Oh you aren't responsible in any other aspect of your life so you have no means to care for life's greatest blessing(a child) so just go to the abortion clinic and have them vacuum that fetus right out. Then fuck your boyfriend or some random dude next month and do it all over.

If I take a hammer to a bunch of spider eggs I just murdered unborn spiders.

If I take a hammer to a fetus I just murdered an unborn child.

There is no "at this point" something is a living entity and something is not. That's to make woman feel less terrible for doing something terrible plain and simple.

"Oh it's ok you weren't ready to raise a child just abort it".

"Oh it's ok you were having unprotected sex while drunk with someone you barely know just abort it".

"Oh you want to keep the baby but you can't make it work financially just abort it".

"Babe I meant to pull out and just bust a load on you but I didn't let's abort it".

You should never be in a situation where you have to abort an unborn child

question: Have any jsp'ers had to abort an unborn child if so why did you have to do it?

question: Why is it when I bring this up around woman they say it's for cases of "rape" and "incest" and then when I say then why do people who don't have an "excuse" still do it as well?

“You should never be in a situation where you have to abort an unborn child”

And yet people are, crazy!
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12349Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll