d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Anniversary Of Charlottesville > 2 Years Since Heather Heyer Died
Prev13456714Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,296.69
Aug 13 2019 07:01pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 13 2019 05:56pm)
I agree.

I'm not saying he did deserve it. I've already said I thought it was the wrong way to deal with the situation. But the concern that Andy's presence puts people's safety at risk is justified. If for no other reason than his 'journalism' for the phrenology rag Quillette has resulted in journalists being put on a kill list by an actual neo-nazi terror group responsible for multiple murders and attempted terror attacks.

Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 11 2019 06:38am)
None of your accusations have shown to be true

[ ] associated with Nazis and nazi attacks
[ ] verbally abused woman, you even showed a video of him not verbally abusing her
[ ] in bed with proud boys and patriot's prayer
[ ] fascist or "fash"
[ ] that he actually doxxed people (not release a name of a known protestor that has already been in the media before)
[ ] that police are in bed with right wing groups (btw this wouldn't be based on race because antifa are whiter)
[ ] that ngo was responsible for any violence
[ ] that ngo is a part of the far right in any way
[ ] that he faked his hemorrhage
[ ] that he was the aggressor in any way
[ ] that antifa acted in self defense

[ x ] you misled and are dishonest and have done so in this thread to excuse and minimize the mob assault of a (maybe) conservative nerd (probably like most of these people in his space not actually that political personally just looking to get paid) recording a public protest peacefully to give to the conservatives so they can pretend all the left are like antifa, not a nazi or a fascist not a proud boy or a patriot's prayer.

"the victim of unjustified violence existing in the same place as us put us at risk"

Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 13 2019 06:01pm)
What if the conservatives they're associating with and supporting are violent arseholes responsible for actual murders?

Then you say - 'where's your proof that Ngo is with Patriot Prayer or the proud boys'?

I say I have nothing you'll take as sufficient evidence but his journalism alone is extraordnarily one-sided and basically does the job of spreading proud boy and patriot prayer propaganda

Then you'll say that's not a reason for him to get punched and I'll say you're right - it was a poor way to deal with the situation but there was a valid safety concern re: Andy's 'journalism' resulting in people being put on kill lists by actual terror organisations and then you'll probably deny that ever happened and ask for evidence and I'll point you back to the thread where this all started where I posted that evidence and you'll say it's not good enough.

Are you bored of going in circles yet? I am.

Gold: 0.00
Aug 13 2019 07:02pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 14 Aug 2019 01:57)
If being in public is risky stay home u masked cry babies

Or go out and make sure you defend yourself.

Are you actually saying that people shouldn't protest white supremacists and nationalists because nazis might try to kill them?
Aug 13 2019 07:09pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 14 Aug 2019 02:01)
"the victim of unjustified violence existing in the same place as us put us at risk"

What he was doing put them at risk. Deliberately trying to film their faces, constantly antagonising them etc. He was told to go away multiple times. It ain't right what happened - as I've said MUTLIPLE FUCKING TIMES YOU DEAF FUCKING MORON - but... it is not an unexpected reaction to a douchebag propagandist who likes to try and dox antifa members and is a known associate of the violent people you're there to protest shoving a camera in your face repeatedly.

And we're back to the fucking Ngo conversation. God I'm so damn booooorrrreeeddddd. Aren't you bored?

What are you actually hoping to get out of this? Really...

I make a post and then you come along immediately to go 'yea but what about Andy Ngo?' They shouldn't have hit Andy Ngo. Was a bad way to deal with the situation. It's not a random assault and it's not an attack on him for his minority status as you've tried to paint it but it was a bad thing to do.

I mean I'm still lost as to what you're hoping is gonna happen between us here. I have nothing left to say on the subject I haven't said already.
Aug 13 2019 07:10pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 13 2019 06:09pm)
What he was doing put them at risk. Deliberately trying to film their faces, constantly antagonising them etc. He was told to go away multiple times. It ain't right what happened - as I've said MUTLIPLE FUCKING TIMES YOU DEAF FUCKING MORON - but... it is not an unexpected reaction to a douchebag propagandist who likes to try and dox antifa members and is a known associate of the violent people you're there to protest shoving a camera in your face repeatedly.

And we're back to the fucking Ngo conversation. God I'm so damn booooorrrreeeddddd. Aren't you bored?

What are you actually hoping to get out of this? Really...

I make a post and then you come along immediately to go 'yea but what about Andy Ngo?' They shouldn't have hit Andy Ngo. Was a bad way to deal with the situation. It's not a random assault and it's not an attack on him for his minority status as you've tried to paint it but it was a bad thing to do.

I mean I'm still lost as to what you're hoping is gonna happen between us here. I have nothing left to say on the subject I haven't said already.

are we back to you think masked violent instigators have a right to not be filmed and questioned in public and that anyone they tell to go away has to go away?

the entitlement would be hilarious if not so sad
Aug 13 2019 07:14pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 14 Aug 2019 02:10)
are we back to you think masked violent instigators have a right to not be filmed and questioned in public and that anyone they tell to go away has to go away?

the entitlement would be hilarious if not so sad

No we're not. Cos that's not what I said. It's ok buddy. I mean 13 yrs on this forum should mean you'd be able to read basic English and engage in a conversation without unceasingly strawmanning your partner but we can't all be perfect. I mean 13 years is a little slow on the uptake but we all have our problems.
Aug 13 2019 07:17pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 13 2019 06:14pm)
No we're not. Cos that's not what I said. It's ok buddy. I mean 13 yrs on this forum should mean you'd be able to read basic English and engage in a conversation without unceasingly strawmanning your partner but we can't all be perfect. I mean 13 years is a little slow on the uptake but we all have our problems.

There is video in the ngo thread that you posted

that video shows he in fact did nothing wrong and that he did not verbally abuse the woman you claimed he abused

didn't escalate or instigate or do anything wrong

just about anyone not connected to antifa will come to the same conclusion I did

once again, from your own video that you shared
Aug 13 2019 07:25pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 14 Aug 2019 02:17)
There is video in the ngo thread that you posted

that video shows he in fact did nothing wrong and that he did not verbally abuse the woman you claimed he abused

didn't escalate or instigate or do anything wrong

just about anyone not connected to antifa will come to the same conclusion I did

once again, from your own video that you shared

Funny that. It's almost like a 5 minute video shot and edited by the man himself is unlikely to provide background context or show him being an antagonistic shitlord.

You're also super wrong. Plenty of people not associated with antifa came to very different conclusions. Though I suppose if you define 'not associated' as 'not dumb enough to call them a domestic terror organisation' then that number does shrink somewhat.
Aug 13 2019 07:32pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 13 2019 06:25pm)
Funny that. It's almost like a 5 minute video shot and edited by the man himself is unlikely to provide background context or show him being an antagonistic shitlord.

You're also super wrong. Plenty of people not associated with antifa came to very different conclusions. Though I suppose if you define 'not associated' as 'not dumb enough to call them a domestic terror organisation' then that number does shrink somewhat.

then why is it the video you provided as proof which in fact showed you to be wrong and you never showed video showing you were right?
Aug 13 2019 07:45pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 14 Aug 2019 02:32)
then why is it the video you provided as proof which in fact showed you to be wrong and you never showed video showing you were right?

It didn't show I was wrong though did it?

Try being honest for once in your life.

I've got other shit to do so I'll be off for a while. Thanks for the chat.
Aug 13 2019 08:06pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 13 2019 06:45pm)
It didn't show I was wrong though did it?

Try being honest for once in your life.

I've got other shit to do so I'll be off for a while. Thanks for the chat.

It was your proof and none of your accusations were shown to be true in the video and you never submitted proof showing you were right

so uh yeah that makes you wrong

here is how I know I'm right about you and the crew you push propaganda for

when a 100% unjustified assault against an unarmed man happened nobody from antifa stepped in to show character and shield him or help him

cowards and lack of judgement but let's give them another chance

oh wait they say he not only associated with nazis but supported them during some bar brawl (never proven) and about 20 other accusations never proven to be true

ok so they/you victim blame, lie about the victim to justify assault

let's give one more chance

antifa members did not come out to show character and say "this is not what we are about we got this wrong let's reach out to ngo and make amends let's try to fix our wrongs"

at every step of the way antifa members have shown them to be violent cowards, liars, unprincipled, and weak in character and they deserve criticism until they disband or significantly change their political approach to be non-violent and no longer instigate

and before I get another but but but, I don't like or support patriot's prayer or the proud boys or any right wing group that engages in violence or street instigation. They are grown ass men that act like children and they should find a new hobby other than street fights and pretending to be in a 70s biker movie.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13456714Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll