d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Anniversary Of Charlottesville > 2 Years Since Heather Heyer Died
Prev1121314
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,296.69
Aug 18 2019 05:52pm
Quote (tman65ky @ Aug 18 2019 04:40pm)
If they wait till rut season they'll find a new level of toxic masculinity

I'd love to get some trick or treaters for a change

I hope they wear their cutest masks
Gold: 9,121.00
Aug 18 2019 05:54pm
“Surely we can’t squeeze more water from this stone”

Scaly: hold my beer
Gold: 0.00
Aug 18 2019 09:18pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 18 2019 04:44pm)
No I haven't. It might seem blurry to you because you're a dumbass but anyone who spouts 1488 rhetoric is a nazi. Anyone who is friends with, or helps those people, is a collaborator which is functionally the same as being one of them.

You're a pretty delusional person if you think there's a mass majority of people in the United States praising or supporting 88.
(Note, I'm not saying there's zero people, but to claim this is the major issue of the US is laughable).

Or wait, are you one of those people that claim every Trump supporter or Republican voter in your eyes is a Nazi to you?
Despite that these are the same people that praise veterans, including the veterans that helped beat Hitler's ass.

It's ironic because you try so hard to lump people into this category so you can condone them and alienate them.
Yet, Hitler did this same thing to gain public support for the then mass genocide that he committed.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Aug 18 2019 09:24pm
Aug 19 2019 04:17am
Quote (GLYC123 @ Aug 18 2019 10:18pm)
You're a pretty delusional person if you think there's a mass majority of people in the United States praising or supporting 88.
(Note, I'm not saying there's zero people, but to claim this is the major issue of the US is laughable).

Or wait, are you one of those people that claim every Trump supporter or Republican voter in your eyes is a Nazi to you?
Despite that these are the same people that praise veterans, including the veterans that helped beat Hitler's ass.

It's ironic because you try so hard to lump people into this category so you can *condone them and alienate them.
Yet, Hitler did this same thing to gain public support for the then mass genocide that he committed.

Poor grammar, *condemn, not condone :P

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Aug 19 2019 04:18am
Gold: 285.00
Aug 19 2019 05:08am
Quote (GLYC123 @ Aug 18 2019 11:18pm)

It's ironic because you try so hard to lump people into this category so you can condone them and alienate them.

US embraced fascism quite a bit. Japanese internment. Anytime you see concentration camps full of a type of person you're on a dangerous path.

We're a very incarcerated society though. Think about narcotics laws....things are illegal just because they call into a category of thing that changes mood and experience for the better often. But you can buy alcohol which longitudinally speaking is worse than long term cocaine use on the brain with all the encephalopathy and vascular dementia...Korsekoff syndrome, etc. But wine is sacrament so its okay due to religious influences...

We are a lot different than Germany was. We can have guns and not every act is compulsory or forbidden. I'm not calling us fascist, but we've had our moments.

Also fascism has the criminal element to it...they're criminals..they propose law and order without courts and though mob and state organized violence typically. The Brown Shirts stood for law and order but they were criminals and attacked people, damaged property, etc, without evidence or due process etc. On the totalitarian left there was a similar dynamic but a bit different because of the Stalin paranoid factor. You had people in the state turning in good citizens because there was so much pressure to find contributors etc there weren't as many

This post was edited by Skinned on Aug 19 2019 05:12am
Aug 19 2019 05:17am
Quote (GLYC123 @ 19 Aug 2019 04:18)

I notice you specified the 88 and left out the 14.
Why was that?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1121314
Add Reply New Topic New Poll