d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Anniversary Of Charlottesville > 2 Years Since Heather Heyer Died
Prev12345614Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,296.69
Aug 13 2019 06:26pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 13 2019 05:21pm)
You don't know.

Anyone who looks at his actions and honestly assesses them knows.

But you're incapable of that kind of honesty apparently. Now piss off you irksome scrote.

P.S. I can't even post the pics of some of what the Patriot Prayer dudes have done... cos they're actual fucking murderers.

You called me a race traitor and a house n***** and I'm a liberal

maybe this crew didn't like a gay minority daring to go his own way and associate with conservatives

maybe he needed to be taught a lesson by people that saw him as a race traitor and house n****?

Gold: 0.00
Aug 13 2019 06:40pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 14 Aug 2019 01:26)
You called me a race traitor and a house n***** and I'm a liberal

maybe this crew didn't like a gay minority daring to go his own way and associate with conservatives

maybe he needed to be taught a lesson by people that saw him as a race traitor and house n****?

Dave Rubin is a 'liberal'. Sargon of Akkad is a 'liberal'.

Again - this is all irrelevant. Once again you had to crawl up my arse and derail the conversation. Idk what you're getting out of this. I realise I upset you with the house n-word shit. I already said I went too far there and apologised. Idk what else you want tbh. What is the end goal of this constant replyguying? You wanna fuck me? Is that it?

This post was edited by TransTankie on Aug 13 2019 06:41pm
Gold: 1.93
Aug 13 2019 06:44pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 14 2019 10:21am)
You don't know.

Anyone who looks at his actions and honestly assesses them knows.

But you're incapable of that kind of honesty apparently. Now piss off you irksome scrote.

P.S. I can't even post the pics of some of what the Patriot Prayer dudes have done... cos they're actual fucking murderers.

I went over his actions pretty heavily and saw nothing to deserve this beating.
Gold: 2,489.69
Aug 13 2019 06:46pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Aug 13 2019 07:44pm)

+1

"if you don't agree you're not reasonable" gets old fast...
Gold: 57.00
Aug 13 2019 06:53pm
Quote (TransTankie @ 13 Aug 2019 20:16)
You're actually boring now.

You think Ngo was assaulted because he's a gay asian? Are you actually that fucking stupid?

And your whataboutism is fucking irrelevant anyway. Stop trying to derail the convo back to this dumb fucking argument.

you are one angry racist calorie-hoarding trashcan-shaped pale pasty privileged lefty! so much hatred pouring from such a small-time person such as yourself is unwelcome here!
Gold: 28,296.69
Aug 13 2019 06:56pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 13 2019 05:40pm)
Dave Rubin is a 'liberal'. Sargon of Akkad is a 'liberal'.

Again - this is all irrelevant. Once again you had to crawl up my arse and derail the conversation. Idk what you're getting out of this. I realise I upset you with the house n-word shit. I already said I went too far there and apologised. Idk what else you want tbh. What is the end goal of this constant replyguying? You wanna fuck me? Is that it?

Because ngo and those like him that I politically disagree with should be stood with as the victims of unjustified violence that they are

people should be free to associate with conservatives and donate to them and vote for them and write for them and live their lives in peace and safety

ngo did nothing wrong and you continue to misrepresent him and lie about him and push propaganda for the crew that supports that behavior

also I would like to politely inform you that I do not have any interest in engaging in any coital rendezvous with you
Aug 13 2019 06:56pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ 14 Aug 2019 01:44)

I agree.

I'm not saying he did deserve it. I've already said I thought it was the wrong way to deal with the situation. But the concern that Andy's presence puts people's safety at risk is justified. If for no other reason than his 'journalism' for the phrenology rag Quillette has resulted in journalists being put on a kill list by an actual neo-nazi terror group responsible for multiple murders and attempted terror attacks.
Gold: 2,489.69
Aug 13 2019 06:57pm
If being in public is risky stay home u masked cry babies
Gold: 1.93
Aug 13 2019 07:00pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 14 2019 10:56am)
I agree.

I'm not saying he did deserve it. I've already said I thought it was the wrong way to deal with the situation. But the concern that Andy's presence puts people's safety at risk is justified. If for no other reason than his 'journalism' for the phrenology rag Quillette has resulted in journalists being put on a kill list by an actual neo-nazi terror group responsible for multiple murders and attempted terror attacks.

Well obviously his presence put people in danger, because he was savagely attacked.
So what exactly is the difference between antifa and the people they hate now?
Aug 13 2019 07:01pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 14 Aug 2019 01:56)
Because ngo and those like him that I politically disagree with should be stood with as the victims of unjustified violence that they are

people should be free to associate with conservatives and donate to them and vote for them and write for them and live their lives in peace and safety

ngo did nothing wrong and you continue to misrepresent him and lie about him and push propaganda for the crew that supports that behavior

also I would like to politely inform you that I do not have any interest in engaging in any coital rendezvous with you

What if the conservatives they're associating with and supporting are violent arseholes responsible for actual murders?

Then you say - 'where's your proof that Ngo is with Patriot Prayer or the proud boys'?

I say I have nothing you'll take as sufficient evidence but his journalism alone is extraordnarily one-sided and basically does the job of spreading proud boy and patriot prayer propaganda

Then you'll say that's not a reason for him to get punched and I'll say you're right - it was a poor way to deal with the situation but there was a valid safety concern re: Andy's 'journalism' resulting in people being put on kill lists by actual terror organisations and then you'll probably deny that ever happened and ask for evidence and I'll point you back to the thread where this all started where I posted that evidence and you'll say it's not good enough.

Are you bored of going in circles yet? I am.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345614Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll