d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Guardian Innate Attribute Suggestion > Gonna Get The Hates, But, Whatever.
Prev1456789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 139,355.38
Trader: Trusted
Jul 15 2016 05:15pm
Quote (richboy1991 @ 16 Jul 2016 00:04)
salvation on a wl? you tease me :p...you only need it if u have a low end heal 120ee and under with average gear (or wont need it if good players)

you still give comments that saves me from typing and i like it. Everything i mentioned is pointless regaurdless of what it is because most of us are old schoolers.

What i talk about is for harder mobs and for new slashers with average gear

/edit then agin...if u can get the right type of build/gear itl save you all time

salvation on a tank ofc :P thought that was clear but should have mentioned it.
the only time i used salvation on my warlock was on a solo from 1-101. there i used sapcast and power cast as well ^^
Gold: 62.93
Jul 15 2016 05:18pm
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ Jul 15 2016 05:15pm)
salvation on a tank ofc :P thought that was clear but should have mentioned it.
the only time i used salvation on my warlock was on a solo from 1-101. there i used sapcast and power cast as well ^^

yep...u will need salv with high end gear on a WL...or atleast a 150+ee padded robe... a pally would not need ee armor tho :p...till 100+ then the use of salv but i know u know that

going back to what u was saying...it depends how good ur gear is without relying on others...u can go 35% salv and use the other skills for more dmg

but u alrdy know this :O

This post was edited by richboy1991 on Jul 15 2016 05:20pm
Gold: 248,598.85
Jul 15 2016 06:37pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

This guy is a dumbass. He should be banned so we can fix the castration mistake of Rex. Smart lives matter
Jul 15 2016 06:51pm
Quote (harmacintyre @ Jul 15 2016 06:37pm)
This guy is a dumbass. He should be banned so we can fix the castration mistake of Rex. Smart lives matter

yet another remark from a guy defending nothing...explain urself, i havnt seen a point made besides me striking a nerve

from the guy who thinks its easily possible to rank suff on ur own....and still havnt comprehended it

you prob cant even figure out how i know how many essences you need for ranks lower than mine and ranks higher than mine

you will prob just respond agin to spat about nothing, but what u think

This post was edited by richboy1991 on Jul 15 2016 06:58pm
Gold: 70,550.31
Jul 16 2016 08:40am
Quote (richboy1991 @ 16 Jul 2016 01:51)
yet another remark from a guy defending nothing...explain urself, i havnt seen a point made besides me striking a nerve

from the guy who thinks its easily possible to rank suff on ur own....and still havnt comprehended it

you prob cant even figure out how i know how many essences you need for ranks lower than mine and ranks higher than mine

you will prob just respond agin to spat about nothing, but what u think

the fact remains there is 10 suffers on Sc higher then you, The top even triples your profs. Explain how they did it without complain or itemsupport, I guess thats a bunch of dumbasses like me. 7 of them are active, you could simply ask them

You acting quite strange whatever topic there is, you know that ? All you do is attacking people and trying to prove something wrong, When you fail you switch topic again...

It is a strange fact that a 150ee leather is worth the same a a 185ee plate.( your numbers). Seems you cannot figute out why .

Jul 17 2016 02:59pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (sp_patl @ Jul 16 2016 08:40am)
the fact remains there is 10 suffers on Sc higher then you, The top even triples your profs. Explain how they did it without complain or itemsupport, I guess thats a bunch of dumbasses like me. 7 of them are active, you could simply ask them

You acting quite strange whatever topic there is, you know that ? All you do is attacking people and trying to prove something wrong, When you fail you switch topic again...

It is a strange fact that a 150ee leather is worth the same a a 185ee plate.( your numbers). Seems you cannot figute out why .

wtf u talking about? Name 1 person i attacked? so far i defended people who i dont know and post supportive comments
i dont drop anything, il get the last word..i said i dont ignore...u needa prove me wrong on anything i said, why would i waste my time if im so indecisive?

I made a helpful thread for suffers, to let them know WTF they getting into before they waste their time. (so far it made u think twice)...((clock ticks after u read))
It would be stupid ranking it if u dont have the essences before hand so i have to give numbers
U said a dumb dumb remark, how is this helpfull? it goes against ur thread u made...like i contradicted myself...NO that is helpful info and everything u did was spam after u posted 1 time
I got fed up with ur low knowledge about wtf u talkin about, u attacked me first, i called u a dumbass, after u called me clueless like i didnt spend 10x longer than you suffing
u or the other person reported me...yet agin after that i put more notes in ..u spam agin
not making me look like an ass/dumb bc i know what im talking about..u make urself seem so needy and informative when u have no idea when you have something to look at and find out urself what it takes..
with information you know i know alrdy....i reported ur ass for being a smartass, how dumb u think i am? its the other way around

BWConformity the guy i sold essences to, he almost has enough to make it to my rank now...(hard earned essences bought over a long period of time)
And after i rank 1 more time he will have enough to get 2 rank 12.. i bought over 1600 of them bastards...did i gota repeat myself? i didnt reroll the important essences
You know how many MUTERS it took to make 800 magic tier 2's?? 600 t2 rare?? 2k stack of tier 3 magics?....1600 tier 3 rare?? 1700 tier 4 magic?????? SEVERAL... OVER A PERIOD OF TIME
Thats just the essences i bought ..not including hundreds of tier 1 and bought tier 1-4 mysticals and angelics..to hope to get to rank 15..NOT INCLUDING WHAT ESSENCES I ALRDY FORMED
AGIN this is 3 years ago....all of these muters were in kindergarden....they will not backtrack those items..hell I WONT...they have to be high rarity for me to

How many times i gota tell you how many they bought and i bought WELL OVER 6k? essences are more valuable than you think. there irreplaceable unlike a fish
((someone is guna say somthin retorical)) lul shit n giggles...and im guna look at whoever and ask...PORQUE!!!?
Its stupid wasting all them essences on fish and BLOWING more when u can help others....OR have alot of fg like these guys past my rank and BUY EM ALL
Yall think its fair, when u aint looking out for anyone else and actuly know if its possible or not...most of THEM GUYS above my rank (including inka) was under my rank.....
jesus yall think its good where its at, when i mentioned how it should be...FLAMED....it had no affect on the market, not more exp gained..not somthing yall can talk about when u AINT a suffer..
putting every essence to good use into a non shit fish..If njag did change this, yall wouldnt even say anything (sad) only people whos guna be happy is us...and more suffers are born ...//EDIT ...thats if ur dumbass didnt reroll all ur essences like 90% of these guys
all it does is help a suffer and still have to spend hundreds of hours farming more essences, i havnt seen a suffer post a comment yet...oh w8 alot of them afk past rank 10

U think i was wasting my fg on lvl 15-20 mystical+...explain how? thats divided into 2 stacks i need to rank...instead of using a ton of magical-rare i increased my odds much higher
U can see how active i am muting..its above the average person...AND IM NOT REROLLING (better for u to read me no yelling) just annoys me u play the dumb test
do you not know how long it would take for me to get OVER 3750 IV essences????....I HAVE 2100...BOUGHT OVER 1700
Thats to get to rank 16 from rank 12....no way in hell im doing it OR ANYONE ELSE. whos rank is so low it would be waste...go ahead and get 10+ ranks into fishing/cooking before that
Plain OLE magic essences...with 5-20ee bonus with no exp gained...THEN U HAVE to spend alot of time ranking suff itself

Ur going by the numbers at my rank IF I HAD ALL THE MATERIALS....right...not including taking breaks, not including ur account is full...not including moving items around
Not including ur not human...not including u dont understand....i would have to work harder than i am now and im 16 ranks higher in mute....
Who the hell would do that over ranking mute itself? even at rank 65 u gota be crazy to self supply urself...
u might aswell pay 1fg per ESSENCE and be lazy..because thats the smarter choice than that shit :/...u couldnt pay anyone to do it..its rediculous..u shouldnt HAVE TO
Right ..it takes that many essences..after u get past that rank...if u mute a few tier 4 items and under per day (rank 20+ mute)....thats what u suff :/...its dumb
All them wasted essences...and now ur only using a few per day to buff out an item..when the actual skill is better AND much faster.

agin this is all repeated..into 1 lil post bunched up with most of the information out..its like u cant listen unless ur mom tells u to

who said plate? i said chain...there u go agin talkin like u know more than me....u dont needa study anything just do it urself 1 rank and calculate urself u stubborn ass mf

yea and u know who was on top 3 years ago? CYLON...a non transmuter...he had the highest suff rank (16) the highest fish and cooking rank...
as many know he ranked those very fast....how about you let him tell you since i cant? these high rank fishers and suffers didnt have nothin on him back then BC he did it back then

the fact that people bought almost all the essences in the past 3 years (bc cylon was the highest) now its DEAD....every1 is struggling...u say theres active suffers..laugh no theres not
i dont have to get more specific bc you arent to dumb i guess...you know how long it takes having a rank transmute close to suff, and u apparently dont know the numbers compared to suff when its all in ur face...like i said ur ass hasnt even muted 40k and highly doubtfull 30k....items....EVEN IF U COULDNT REROLL...u did not mute 40k items...u think thats a small number, no ur brain is
MOST of these suffers are tier 4 and under...did u not check or u really insane?

I have the essences to get to rank 17 but i would have to blow ALL my rare-angelic BLOW all my tier 5's...why tf would i do that? im not stupid
Either somthing changes or i wont budge...and THERE NOT FT..i have hope

only 1 i know of is inka and he 2 is guna suffer when he runs out of supplies so get off my dick and see wtf im talking about before guessing somthing up

/edit good luck reading this bc u love to obv...then will have somthing else to say about suffing..sniff sniff

idc if these people think im anoying typing so damn much, im an informative guy who goes out his way to help others...why judge?

edit i guess i gota be nicer....Here il congradulate you with a secret mesesage because friends do that...you a damf

none of this was pointed at anyone, just seeing whos responcible out of a few people who i can think of...of how much they love me
even tho they wished me happy birthday for 15 minutes after i post 10 mins before that :)

This post was edited by richboy1991 on Jul 17 2016 03:27pm
Jul 17 2016 04:08pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jul 15 2016 04:24pm)
What the holy fuck is all this noise? Did JSP adopt a second Rex while we weren't paying attention?

Fact 1: Chains and Plates are cheaper than scale and leathers because it's not as well rounded defensively, with the zero low ends meaning you end up taking more non-crit shots that do damage, rather than 0's.
Fact 2: That doesn't mean shit to a guardian, who heals like a beast, and can ONLY use mana for heals.
Fact 3: Clubs are cheap as fuck, because of the wide damage range and low scaling.
Fact 4: That doesn't mean shit to a guardian, who's such a crazy fucking amazing healer, hitting with the stick is only a secondary roll in it's group-focused dynamic.
Fact 5: Rex is crying because he wants to solo guardian, when guardian is designed for a group meta. Effectively, he wants to heal his way to MQ, but he wants to do it and still be able to do as much damage as a mage, even though no melee feeder does as much damage as a mage, given comparable gear.

Is there anything else to say here, or what?

still didnt tell me anything i didnt know, ur stating something that every1 thinks is obv facts 1-4....gaurdians are not weak, and use ee weps just fine for their purpose

@dark hunter :)

does not take half damage, chain from scale and over 100% with leather? If u stat intel yes it does
u gota realize in solo or in a group..per wave is where the damage % increases...not by 1 monster...this is by how many hits u take per wave
if there doing little or nothing damage in physcial and taking about the same magical range as the others...yea the leather will take more than 100% per wave
will not even go any further into this. im tired yall tired...just keep doin what yall doin my builds will stay dif from yall, and i hope i can help other people out

will take 0 dmg everyime? u have to be talking about a high ee leather or scale, which is still not better than chain for a certain build
levels 40 and under does not matter...yall spending so much on low lvl EE armor for a 1-71 climb with no trap dooring or anything..might aswell go stat armor
If u do what i do then yes, ee armor is needed

swords do not do more damage than daggers? yes they do on a char with certain stats...dex adds 25% base damage to the weapon and more crit chance

a sammy has 45 str and 50 dex...the dex adds 12.5% more base damage and alot more crit chance
Like a dagger and club...you need 10 stats to add 1% ee 90/10 ratio....test it urself people

This post was edited by richboy1991 on Jul 17 2016 04:10pm
Jul 17 2016 05:05pm
dex doesnt add any crit chance. this was changed some years ago ;)
the str is alot less valueable on a dagger compared to a sword, yes. BUT:
the dex is a lot more valueable on a dagger compared to a sword and more valueable on a dagger than str is for a sword.
so a dagger is scaling better with dex than a sword does with str, that means that a dagger is doing higher dmg than a sword. to compensate this, a sword is doing more crits than a dagger. (same effect with axes.. they scale even worse with stats than a dagger or a sword but do alot more crits)
Jul 17 2016 05:14pm
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ Jul 17 2016 05:05pm)
dex doesnt add any crit chance. this was changed some years ago ;)
the str is alot less valueable on a dagger compared to a sword, yes. BUT:
the dex is a lot more valueable on a dagger compared to a sword and more valueable on a dagger than str is for a sword.
so a dagger is scaling better with dex than a sword does with str, that means that a dagger is doing higher dmg than a sword. to compensate this, a sword is doing more crits than a dagger. (same effect with axes.. they scale even worse with stats than a dagger or a sword but do alot more crits)

u possitive about the dex/str doesnt add more cc? didnt see any note from the updates, but i cant confim it ty for feedback

another thing, the sword can also go with dual mod charms str/dex which will add more dmg..not likely with the dagger

/edit...i have noticed dex adds a little more cc with a dagger than a club with str stats which is kindah odd

all 90/10 ratio weps have a severe deminish return...even past 200 it wont make much of a dif...but a club i have noticed crits less often than a dag
seems like a hidden cc stat...so maybe HH stating dex does have a little more cc...not entirely sure

This post was edited by richboy1991 on Jul 17 2016 05:27pm
Jul 17 2016 05:20pm
Quote (richboy1991 @ 18 Jul 2016 00:14)
u possitive about the dex/str doesnt add more cc? didnt see any note from the updates, but i cant confim it ty for feedback

another thing, the sword can also go with dual mod charms str/dex which will add more dmg..not likely with the dagger

if dex would add crit chance then a dagger would have massive crit chance. i have about 270dex with a ninja at the end... but i only get more crits if i use the +crit mod (this mod adds quite a lot crits)
the 2nd stat is alot lower than the first stat for a sword. there arent many charms that have such crazy stats. if you use for example 40str +40dex on a sword this would equal about 53str since 1str is as good as 3dex for a sword.
for example one of the best (or the best) dual stat charms got 55str 37dex.. this would equal about 67str which is as much as the best str charm alone has and less than the best dex charms have
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1456789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll