d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Guardian Innate Attribute Suggestion > Gonna Get The Hates, But, Whatever.
Prev1345679Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 62.93
Jul 15 2016 03:44pm
alrdy knew this people...but it doesnt matter when u get crit, as alot of defense is ignored...it would be better having a much higher magical or physical defense
most cases high phy with higher intel

whats garbage is a leather is all...not everyone can get past 200ee which increases both stats higher than other armors (the higher the ee, the more buff both def's get)
It would be a different story if i used 200ee leather...the stats completly change agin

if u have a lower end leather taking normal damage...that means taking over 100% more damage compared to the other 2 on how u stat ur char.

@ dark
no u wont take 0 damage as the monster level is much higher...most of the time u are going to take damage.
It doesnt even matter if u have a 280ee leather aginst hard mobs (different for chain)
i alrdy mentioned u cant add the stats..u gota ask urself why i did
When u add the stats it keeps YALL from adding them....it shows how much gain over another armor u gotten, but doesnt mean squat if u have a horrible armor type
Just by looking at the numbers, u can average it out in ur head...u cannot go by averaging it and pick the higher stat...u have to know what u need aginst a type of monster

Heal rage is bad? no its not...you cannot use a skill and keep charging it a much higher % (150+) for crowd control every few waves. DPS isnt everything

Ability hits a target for alot....at 40% ur damage is doubled....if u have heal rage and retri with a good damage weapon u can charge it 40% and kill 2 monsters in 2 swings.
We alrdy know normally another char has a hard hitting move...mow the monsters down at a much faster useage rate.
So what? you nearly killed the whole screen in 1 attack...now lets charge it much higher agin after a few waves, when u can use the others PER wave (TANKER)

Aginst high life/dmg monsters u have to kill them 1 by 1 for you and ur party to take the least amount of damage..most of the time yall attack different monsters
u wont have to on a easy 1-71 climb...but its better if every1 attacked the same 2+ monsters.. it would be the same speed.. less damage taken..less heals...less time

@ harmacintyre....ur muting stats are garbage....u can literally just reroll 500 times and memorize most of the stats and ur odds...but its still very random...
we alrdy know if ur using a angelic+ essence on a light u have a better chance of somthing than a dagger with enough ee to sell for chump change and a side mod

Whats faster than adding it all up? just use ur damn head...even statistics on paper is not as accurate as it is in ur head. It will help writing it down tho.

Im not the dumbass here, u are...u spent all this time.. while i aint even learning anything new really

No offense, but when u see a dumbass who thinks of everything from his perspective...u gota let him know hes a dumbass...for going aginst what someone said who aint wrong
the same way ur doing to me which u havnt called me out on shit

If someone corrected me and i see the mistake, im not the type of person to ignore it...i will admit to it...and thank him

Yall dog rex or w/e i guess thats izparagon...hes the one to listen to...not alot of you who just sit here read and type a flame comment...and to lazy to actuly try to prove someone wrong
A flame comment is better than someone just reading it....have a completly different opinion and just looks the other way...thats not even lazy thats ignorant

/edit....and before u say somthing about muting ur prob guna say (if u wasnt lazy) yea....ur wrong agin

i alrdy know certain mods spawn more often/less often on a mute....like stats...equipment slot....magic luck...jubilance

then u have the most common, ele masteries...just muting 500 times u can see ur odds and what u need to mute using magic-angelic essences

Its good to know...but its still random...instead of writing it down thousands of times memorize key mods...it would be faster and less clutter/thinking

This post was edited by richboy1991 on Jul 15 2016 04:00pm
Gold: 70,568.31
Jul 15 2016 04:00pm
this is great. keep explaining stuff please im learning alot . i like the part where 200ee leather change everything
Gold: 138,170.53
Trader: Trusted
Jul 15 2016 04:03pm
heal rage is bad because our tank never needs that many heals so that he could charge that ability up at a moderate rate. if you have really low gear, then heal rage could be useful. we have done climbs and not needed a single heal.. so this ability wouldnt even charge up a little bit in the whole climb. if you use abilities that charge with being healed you need someone that heals you.. if that someone is healing you he wont attack and do dmg.. this will slow down a climb a lot.
if i am tank i will still use multistrike and another ability like backstab and kill really fast with that. if i am feeder i am using backstab, bottomsup and knockdown to wipe out 3 monsters when i am charged up at ~70%
there arent really hard mobs if you play until lvl 71. if you go until lvl 101 this changes ofc.
if i am using my scales tanking i am taking a lot of zero dmg attacks from the monsters. tanking with scales from 1-71 is by far superior to any plate/chain (if the ee is at a compareable good lvl)

tldr: we cant just make these statements without mentioning the quality of gear that is being used. a good ability for someone with good gear can be pretty useless for someone else with bad gear and vise versa.
Jul 15 2016 04:03pm
Quote (sp_patl @ Jul 15 2016 04:00pm)
this is great. keep explaining stuff please im learning alot . i like the part where 200ee leather change everything

i would if u wasnt using sarcasm...cmon big boy with rank 57 mute...use ur knowledge on a novice here...

how about u get a 200ee leather....then use a calculator and triple the base stats of a leather....ur defenses are off several

example...look at my market place...theres a 25 scale with lower defense values than it is listed IN THE ARMOR STATS PAGE.

Gold: 6,376.70
Jul 15 2016 04:24pm
What the holy fuck is all this noise? Did JSP adopt a second Rex while we weren't paying attention?

Fact 1: Chains and Plates are cheaper than scale and leathers because it's not as well rounded defensively, with the zero low ends meaning you end up taking more non-crit shots that do damage, rather than 0's.
Fact 2: That doesn't mean shit to a guardian, who heals like a beast, and can ONLY use mana for heals.
Fact 3: Clubs are cheap as fuck, because of the wide damage range and low scaling.
Fact 4: That doesn't mean shit to a guardian, who's such a crazy fucking amazing healer, hitting with the stick is only a secondary roll in it's group-focused dynamic.
Fact 5: Rex is crying because he wants to solo guardian, when guardian is designed for a group meta. Effectively, he wants to heal his way to MQ, but he wants to do it and still be able to do as much damage as a mage, even though no melee feeder does as much damage as a mage, given comparable gear.

Is there anything else to say here, or what?
Gold: 7,863.56
Jul 15 2016 04:26pm
Oh-oh Someone woke up the Insane one :P
Jul 15 2016 04:26pm
Quote (richboy1991 @ 15 Jul 2016 23:03)
i would if u wasnt using sarcasm...cmon big boy with rank 57 mute...use ur knowledge on a novice here...

how about u get a 200ee leather....then use a calculator and triple the base stats of a leather....ur defenses are off several

example...look at my market place...theres a 25 scale with lower defense values than it is listed IN THE ARMOR STATS PAGE.

the scale on your market place shows lower stats than listed because they are not hold by any char. so the multiplier from vita/int is not taken into account, but is even getting smaller than 1.
i am pretty sure that i just figured out how to calculate the exact physical/magical defence for an armor with a certain ee and vita/int on a char.
Jul 15 2016 04:35pm
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ Jul 15 2016 04:03pm)
heal rage is bad because our tank never needs that many heals so that he could charge that ability up at a moderate rate. if you have really low gear, then heal rage could be useful. we have done climbs and not needed a single heal.. so this ability wouldnt even charge up a little bit in the whole climb. if you use abilities that charge with being healed you need someone that heals you.. if that someone is healing you he wont attack and do dmg.. this will slow down a climb a lot.
if i am tank i will still use multistrike and another ability like backstab and kill really fast with that. if i am feeder i am using backstab, bottomsup and knockdown to wipe out 3 monsters when i am charged up at ~70%
there arent really hard mobs if you play until lvl 71. if you go until lvl 101 this changes ofc.
if i am using my scales tanking i am taking a lot of zero dmg attacks from the monsters. tanking with scales from 1-71 is by far superior to any plate/chain (if the ee is at a compareable good lvl)

tldr: we cant just make these statements without mentioning the quality of gear that is being used. a good ability for someone with good gear can be pretty useless for someone else with bad gear and vise versa.

what u say makes perfect sense...but like someone suggested there needs to be a sign of some1 using a certain ability and its charge %

You lose alot of damage when u use those moves when some1 killed an enemy with a ability charge...and yes its still guna out dps the 1 hitters (but is not better solo - 2 man)
and backstab, bottomsup and knockdown are great abilities for that specific class.

U say tanker using other moves besides salvation...u said u take alot of 0's...thats not good for certain classes as u want to take tiny damage per hit for a higher charge

I understand a healer would have to heal you more...but if u want a better climb...use a stat armor with a good weapon and salvation...the healer would not have to heal you.
Now that u have mana instead of just healing urself u can speed the climb by healing others slightly...while maintaining 50+% damage which is almost good as another ability. if not better.

Using the stat armor with a charged ability while not getting healed...will still out damage a pure stat char with ee armor...but not dps

Its redundant a caster...the highest dps char there is spending half his time healing...when u can also make a healer..and make the mage do more damage
while maintaining just about the same melee dmg...It all depends what gear people have and the classes, then u have to switch up ur style to optimize
Jul 15 2016 04:41pm
if i am playing warlock and i am the healer, i have about 3500 attacks and 80-100 heals in the full climb, thats not 50% of my actions ;)
sacrifying an ability to heal up myself will cost a lot dmg since i have to stat about 50% salvation to fully heal myself. others with worse heal charms will have to add int/vita too which will reduce the dmg as well

This post was edited by ahs_darkhunter on Jul 15 2016 04:50pm
Jul 15 2016 05:04pm
Quote (ahs_darkhunter @ Jul 15 2016 04:41pm)
if i am playing warlock and i am the healer, i have about 3500 attacks and 80-100 heals in the full climb, thats not 50% of my actions ;)
sacrifying an ability to heal up myself will cost a lot dmg since i have to stat about 50% salvation to fully heal myself. others with worse heal charms will have to add int/vita too which will reduce the dmg as well

salvation on a wl? you tease me :p...you only need it if u have a low end heal 120ee and under with average gear (or wont need it if good players)

you still give comments that saves me from typing and i like it. Everything i mentioned is pointless regaurdless of what it is because most of us are old schoolers.

What i talk about is for harder mobs and for new slashers with average gear

/edit then agin...if u can get the right type of build/gear itl save you all time

This post was edited by richboy1991 on Jul 15 2016 05:05pm
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1345679Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll