d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Guardian Innate Attribute Suggestion > Gonna Get The Hates, But, Whatever.
1239Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 8,666.98
Jul 11 2016 01:58am
Guardian Innate Attribute = 25% Enhanced Healing Capacity [above caps]

Basically if a heal charm is placed in the ACC slot, the -25% penalty is negated.
Basically if a heal charm is placed in the Main slot, it increases the heal capacity by 25%

People will say this is OP, it isn't:

1. Guardian is the crapiest character for people to use.
2. Heal Mastery got shit on, so it is basically redundant.
3. Guardian can NOT deal damage like a caster, but can only heal as well.
4. Guardian equipment is EXTREMELY diminished.
5. The drop rates of two(2) handed weapons is extremelly rare.

The game has evolved, the higher level you go, the more damage and life the monsters have, yet, the healing capacity has dropped, and since a Guardian only uses Clubs and two(2) handed weapons and only healing charms, there is no comparison to a mage who kills faster and easier, and can heal the same.
Gold: 6,376.70
Jul 11 2016 03:06am
Play for 5 minutes after a year and a half and you're already bitching?

It's a role playing game, and the guardian plays a valuable role, and is the best for that specific role. If you do not like it, choose a character better suited to you.

Long story short: Go home Rex, you're drunk.
Gold: 476.26
Jul 11 2016 03:17am
They are already superior when it comes to healing;

Instead of always trying to change everything, perhaps you should try something different?

Gold: 24,433.09
Trader: Trusted
Jul 11 2016 04:53am
Quote (SCXiao @ 11 Jul 2016 11:17)

https://i.gyazo.com/1fc4ccda901beed9bafd5bc38360b7c4.png

Instead of always trying to change everything, perhaps you should try something different?

https://i.gyazo.com/2e6e6d52cf6bd9cbf45799ceffc7073d.png

:rofl:

Agree'd btw! :)
Gold: 8,666.98
Jul 11 2016 05:13am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jul 11 2016 10:06pm)
Play for 5 minutes after a year and a half and you're already bitching?

It's a role playing game, and the guardian plays a valuable role, and is the best for that specific role. If you do not like it, choose a character better suited to you.

Long story short: Go home Rex, you're drunk.

Long story short... you were the first to say Guardian sucks in a group when you have a caster/healer... get over it... don't think I played for 5 mins before posting, I thought of this when Heal Mastery got nerfed.
You are fickle and definately live upto your jsp name... grow a braincell.

Quote (SCXiao @ Jul 11 2016 10:17pm)

https://i.gyazo.com/1fc4ccda901beed9bafd5bc38360b7c4.png

https://i.gyazo.com/2e6e6d52cf6bd9cbf45799ceffc7073d.png

So... you think that healing is one aspect, you are also one culprit that stated that a caster/healer in group is better than a guardian, so you show charts of what? Abilities and my 16 characters... how about getting real and accept you are two faced after all these years... you read it correctly... seen/heared you bitch about HM being nerfed and guardians a shit characters... how about change your tune.

Quote (RiNGiSpiLeR @ Jul 11 2016 11:53pm)
:rofl:

Agree'd btw! :)

Of course you would agree, even afters spouting so much QQ posts when Heal Mastery got nerfed, not only that you did the same on Vent with your friends and gave shit comments about the guardian being crap. Once again, another two faced culprit.

To be honest, I never expected any of the current players to agree, they have gear and stick with the norm and don't like change... hey... stick with what you know and like... you will grow as you have in life... nothing special... JUST like me right? At the end of the day over the years I have played, I laugh at all quoted above suggesting things I have stated since 1.15, you all said my ideas were shit, yet you bring up those same suggestions to this day [7-8 years later]... oh, and you all talk shit behind my back thinking I am a fucking idiot... damn... that is so fucking moronic.

Sorry to step on toes here, at least a few people like Vicky, James and Buff explained why it was a stupid idea... all quoted only gave shit comments in response.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Jul 11 2016 05:19am
Gold: 476.26
Jul 11 2016 05:26am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 11 Jul 2016 13:13)
So... you think that healing is one aspect, you are also one culprit that stated that a caster/healer in group is better than a guardian, so you show charts of what? Abilities and my 16 characters... how about getting real and accept you are two faced after all these years... you read it correctly... seen/heared you bitch about HM being nerfed and guardians a shit characters... how about change your tune.

99% of groups go for level 71, masterquest, rinse and repeat. So yes, by that standard an offhealing caster or hybrid is better than a pure healer in terms of climb speed. Your suggestions would do nothing to change this.

That is also why I think Guardian is a shitty class. Not because their healing isn't enough but because they lack offensive abilities and pure healers are rarely ever needed in this game anymore.

HM got nerfed, yes that sucked, but I adapted and got some int gear instead. Adapt and Evolve instead of bitching and crying.
Gold: 24,433.09
Jul 11 2016 05:35am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 11 Jul 2016 13:13)
Long story short... you were the first to say Guardian sucks in a group when you have a caster/healer... get over it... don't think I played for 5 mins before posting, I thought of this when Heal Mastery got nerfed.
You are fickle and definately live upto your jsp name... grow a braincell.

Of course you would agree, even afters spouting so much QQ posts when Heal Mastery got nerfed, not only that you did the same on Vent with your friends and gave shit comments about the guardian being crap. Once again, another two faced culprit.

To be honest, I never expected any of the current players to agree, they have gear and stick with the norm and don't like change... hey... stick with what you know and like... you will grow as you have in life... nothing special... JUST like me right? At the end of the day over the years I have played, I laugh at all quoted above suggesting things I have stated since 1.15, you all said my ideas were shit, yet you bring up those same suggestions to this day [7-8 years later]... oh, and you all talk shit behind my back thinking I am a fucking idiot... damn... that is so fucking moronic.

Rex, don't take things too serious.

We don't think bad things about you. :)
If ppl don't agree with you, they won't discuss about you behind your back, rather go straight and spam in your suggestion topics - as you see. :)

Anyhow, you left and come back after a year, and you don't play just making suggestions. So ppl won't take it in real consideration... It isn't about you, ppl are just act like this.

About your idea, short story long: Heal Mastery is crap now, everybody knows that (personally I never had been involved in that coz extremely barely used). But Guardian is still a very nice solo / tanker class, so I don't think that any upgrade is really needed.

If there would be a longer poll, i would vote to:
[x] Developing Guardian: NO ; increasing the Heal Mastery effectiveness: YES
Members++
Gold: 495,158.21
Jul 11 2016 10:59am
Better idea would be to remove guardian from the game completly! and overhaul all the other abilities for all chars instead.
Gold: 62.93
Jul 11 2016 11:06am
gaurd was my first geard character, u can have a 100ee wep 100 ee charm and at high lvls 120+ ee and solo without towning once

they are honestly over powered, there the best tanker...but not the highest defensive dps melee char, barb comes at top but is not more tanky than gaurd

its how u stat every character, all characters are good

and /edit u dont even need EE armor if ur gear is average

This post was edited by richboy1991 on Jul 11 2016 11:10am
Gold: 12,037.52
Jul 11 2016 11:11am
I voted yes. What you have suggested is not the most elegant solution in my opinion, but since the class is obviously underused by the playerbase, I think it needs some adjustment. :)
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
1239Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll