d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Where's Covid?
Prev156789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Sep 29 2022 01:23pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 29 2022 09:50am)
So at 14:59 masks work good enough for a surgeon to breathe over an open human body, and at 15:01 they're entirely worthless?

masks protect an open wound from spittle in case of a sneeze or cough. sides of the mask are open and most of the air is directed that way. also surgical rooms are oxygenated

possible benefit for surgery, total chit for general public and what i mean by shit is zero protection with additional health cost.

inhale chemicals used to treat masks (penis shrinking cult)
microplastics in lungs
plastic pollution 3 billion masks in oceans
hypercapnia (air in operating rooms are oxygenated )
mask mouth ...........Ewww
skin rashes /dermatitis
fogen effect
after all that the virus is so small it passes right through the mask = zero protection........its actually worse than than. during normal breathing a person typically breaths through their nose. when they exhale the air is directed down and away. when it goes through a mask it ends up like a plume around the face and stays suspended there, for the next persons face ..............masks are gross.

covid kook governor in califorina probably know all this stuff and perhaps why he doesnt wear a mask

look at the covidiot got his hands all over his mask. the mask is now contaminated with who know how many millions of bacteria and molds. no hes going to prance around exhaling through that thing blowing that crap all over the place

This post was edited by TiStuff on Sep 29 2022 01:27pm
Gold: 2,489.69
Sep 29 2022 01:40pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 29 2022 02:23pm)
masks protect an open wound from spittle in case of a sneeze or cough. sides of the mask are open and most of the air is directed that way. also surgical rooms are oxygenated

possible benefit for surgery, total chit for general public and what i mean by shit is zero protection with additional health cost.

inhale chemicals used to treat masks (penis shrinking cult)
microplastics in lungs
plastic pollution 3 billion masks in oceans
hypercapnia (air in operating rooms are oxygenated )
mask mouth ...........Ewww
skin rashes /dermatitis
fogen effect
after all that the virus is so small it passes right through the mask = zero protection........its actually worse than than. during normal breathing a person typically breaths through their nose. when they exhale the air is directed down and away. when it goes through a mask it ends up like a plume around the face and stays suspended there, for the next persons face ..............masks are gross.

covid kook governor in califorina probably know all this stuff and perhaps why he doesnt wear a mask

look at the covidiot got his hands all over his mask. the mask is now contaminated with who know how many millions of bacteria and molds. no hes going to prance around exhaling through that thing blowing that crap all over the place
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/885D/production/_113490943_de4e1d7c-b5e2-4ac8-bb24-b1f882e1676e.jpg

u say zero benefit, but a few posts ago said there's a 15 min benefit window.

i brought up waning benefit after 15 minutes and then u went back into crazy mode saying it has zero benefit.

simple question, if someone puts on a fresh mask for a 15 min shopping trip is there a benefit to disease spread to other people?
Gold: 17,384.69
Sep 29 2022 01:49pm
On a side note of this topic i would say it's clear we can find find sub-humans on this planet who will end up to claim that covid never existed and that no one really died of it.
Sep 29 2022 01:59pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ Sep 29 2022 02:49pm)
On a side note of this topic i would say it's clear we can find find sub-humans on this planet who will end up to claim that covid never existed and that no one really died of it.

SAUCEMAN5000?
Sep 29 2022 02:08pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 29 2022 12:40pm)
u say zero benefit, but a few posts ago said there's a 15 min benefit window.

i brought up waning benefit after 15 minutes and then u went back into crazy mode saying it has zero benefit.

simple question, if someone puts on a fresh mask for a 15 min shopping trip is there a benefit to disease spread to other people?

thats only addressing moisture saturation point. you dont facter in health cost that i had to repost and will probably have to repost again.....
and you assume a sterile mask even though thats a kook idea

your looking at a net negative. go back and look at your leader with his paws all over the mask again

Quote (Meanwhile @ Sep 29 2022 12:49pm)

dude.........................u eat snails
Sep 29 2022 02:14pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 29 2022 03:08pm)
thats only addressing moisture saturation point. you dont facter in health cost that i had to repost and will probably have to repost again.....
and you assume a sterile mask even though thats a kook idea

your looking at a net negative. go back and look at your leader with his paws all over the mask again

dude.........................u eat snails

we're not talking personal health effect, which somehow magically dont affect surgeons who wear masks for 30-50 hours a week for years on end.

we're talking spread of viruses from one person to another. in which u seem to admit if someone wears a clean mask, for a short duration, and doesnt touch their own face, masks work.
Sep 29 2022 02:27pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 29 2022 01:14pm)
we're not talking personal health effect, which somehow magically dont affect surgeons who wear masks for 30-50 hours a week for years on end.

we're talking spread of viruses from one person to another. in which u seem to admit if someone wears a clean mask, for a short duration, and doesnt touch their own face, masks work.

" we're not talking personal health effect"
(ya see thats bullchit when you want to ignore adverse affects)

oxygenated environment negates alot of the negative effects and it frosts your ass so much you pretend it wasnt mentioned.

um nope because the majority of the public will never have a sterile mask look at your mask daddy with his paws all over the mask. If he cant do it and he is top dude how you going to do it? general public does not equal laboratory conditions, no matter how much some one loves their face diaper
Gold: 347.20
Sep 29 2022 02:29pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ Sep 29 2022 03:49pm)

Fauci said in 1999 in an interview that side effects sometimes take up to a decade to start to appear. I'll take my odds with no vax, no boosters and my antibodies doing the work.

If you are unhealthy needing Vax+Boosters to survive the flu so be it.

I might advise doing exercise and eating good food so you don't required untested products to save your life against a flu.

Keep training daily, eating well + fasting with a nice sleep schedule and all your micros+macros.

Good luck!
Gold: 4,575.01
Sep 29 2022 02:32pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Sep 29 2022 01:29pm)
Fauci said in 1999 in an interview that side effects sometimes take up to a decade to start to appear. I'll take my odds with no vax, no boosters and my antibodies doing the work.

If you are unhealthy needing Vax+Boosters to survive the flu so be it.

I might advise doing exercise and eating good food so you don't required untested products to save your life against a flu.

Keep training daily, eating well + fasting with a nice sleep schedule and all your micros+macros.

Good luck!

I would really only recommend the vaccine for the older generation, who have both a weakened immune system and have far worse outcomes from the symptoms.
Gold: 201.00
Sep 29 2022 03:39pm
Quote (El1te @ Sep 29 2022 10:32pm)
I would really only recommend the vaccine for the older generation, who have both a weakened immune system and have far worse outcomes from the symptoms.

Only problem the vaccines have currently are immune system evading corona virus variants. You can have the best immune system in the world with 3 booster shots and had covid 3 times and certain types of corona mutations still evade the vaccine and immune system leading to deaths for older folks and some younger ones.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev156789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll