d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Where's Covid?
Prev16789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 347.20
Sep 30 2022 10:46am
Quote (El1te @ Sep 29 2022 04:32pm)
I would really only recommend the vaccine for the older generation, who have both a weakened immune system and have far worse outcomes from the symptoms.

This
Gold: 2,489.69
Sep 30 2022 10:50am
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 29 2022 03:27pm)
" we're not talking personal health effect"
(ya see thats bullchit when you want to ignore adverse affects)

oxygenated environment negates alot of the negative effects and it frosts your ass so much you pretend it wasnt mentioned.

um nope because the majority of the public will never have a sterile mask look at your mask daddy with his paws all over the mask. If he cant do it and he is top dude how you going to do it? general public does not equal laboratory conditions, no matter how much some one loves their face diaper

You made a claim, that is that masks dont stop the virus, you say it often "it goes right through".

I explored that claim. you admitted you were wrong, that under correct circumstances masks do indeed work. and then said your own claim doesnt matter because of adverse health effects are worse than stopping the virus. i asked why surgeons dont have those adverse health effects, and haven't gotten a convincing answer.

we can talk about mask effectiveness, or we can talk about adverse health effects. im not interested in having 2 debates at once with someone who can hardly respond coherently to a single debate topic.
Sep 30 2022 10:53am
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Sep 29 2022 03:29pm)
Fauci said in 1999 in an interview that side effects sometimes take up to a decade to start to appear. I'll take my odds with no vax, no boosters and my antibodies doing the work.

If you are unhealthy needing Vax+Boosters to survive the flu so be it.

I might advise doing exercise and eating good food so you don't required untested products to save your life against a flu.

Keep training daily, eating well + fasting with a nice sleep schedule and all your micros+macros.

Good luck!

any link to this? genuinely curious to the context.
Sep 30 2022 10:54am
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 30 2022 12:53pm)
any link to this? genuinely curious to the context.

I'll have to do some digging. It was a snippet in a bitchute video. All i know it was in 1999 and featuring Fauci. He was talking bout some side effects that could appear a decade after. Ill try to find it.
Gold: 2,955.95
Sep 30 2022 02:03pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 30 2022 09:50am)
You made a claim, that is that masks dont stop the virus, you say it often "it goes right through".

I explored that claim. you admitted you were wrong, that under correct circumstances masks do indeed work. and then said your own claim doesnt matter because of adverse health effects are worse than stopping the virus. i asked why surgeons dont have those adverse health effects, and haven't gotten a convincing answer.

we can talk about mask effectiveness, or we can talk about adverse health effects. im not interested in having 2 debates at once with someone who can hardly respond coherently to a single debate topic.

masks work i n this respect. it takes 15-30 minutes for masks to reach moisture saturation point there fore in that time a virus could be in that matrix. you could also say a chain link fence is mosquito netting just because a mosquito landed on it before passing through.

wanting to exclude the negative effects of masking to get your desired answer is disingenuous. masks are shit

"i asked why surgeons dont have those adverse health effects, and haven't gotten a convincing answer. "
(how many time have i said operating rooms are oxygenated? how many????)
(as far as some of the other hazards I bet they do. i bet they end up with micro plastics in the lungs I bet they get mask mouth do i need to repost the list??..)
(mandates are from the dirt bag government like dirt bag dr fraude. you remember the dude with his paws alll over his mask, the guy that only wears his mask for a photo op. dr fraude caught plenty of time with out his fukn mask. why da fuk why????? obviously there is something he dont really believe in. maybe he dont believe in the mask ????? the fukn con man)

Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Sep 30 2022 09:54am)
I'll have to do some digging. It was a snippet in a bitchute video. All i know it was in 1999 and featuring Fauci. He was talking bout some side effects that could appear a decade after. Ill try to find it.

I have also seen that soundbyte, lol find it and post it for him, then we can hear excuses or?.. he just disappear from thread act like it never happened
Gold: 44,439.00
Sep 30 2022 02:04pm
Well it was made up to force big pharma and sleepy joe Into the White House
Sep 30 2022 02:13pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 30 2022 03:03pm)
masks work

ty
Sep 30 2022 02:32pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 30 2022 01:13pm)
chain link fence is effective mosquito netting

ya ok

Sep 30 2022 03:29pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Sep 30 2022 09:54am)

i know about the vid your talking about couldnt find it so far but here is one with dr fraudie looking like a numnutz about the jab affecting fertility. wait a minute?????? isnt gates a big depop guy?? hmmmmm? really?????
Fauci admits Vaccine side effects need more study. What?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/lvJWhz5nUqlI/
Sep 30 2022 03:47pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Sep 30 2022 05:29pm)
i know about the vid your talking about couldnt find it so far but here is one with dr fraudie looking like a numnutz about the jab affecting fertility. wait a minute?????? isnt gates a big depop guy?? hmmmmm? really?????
Fauci admits Vaccine side effects need more study. What?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/lvJWhz5nUqlI/

Yeah haven't searched yet but it's prob far on bitchute. It was literally him in 1999 saying that adverse effect in vaccines can be seen decades later after injection. I was like Oh well, good thing i didn't! Anyway my antibodies are king. They will drive me to the finish line with a healthy physique and mental.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll