d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Banning Russians From Entering European Countries?
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 15 2022 01:21pm
Quote (Norlander @ Aug 15 2022 10:17pm)
Disguised form of fuck off

Quote (Impy @ Aug 15 2022 08:35pm)
Wtf are you talking about?
https://www.statista.com/statistics/740233/major-syrian-refugee-hosting-countries-worldwide/
That’s just one single example of eastern EU not doing shit but still collecting EU welfare. That’s not how solidarity works. Sweden took in 110k in more than Poland. Hell even the US took in more Syrians than Poland. And even that was like only 8k lol. Solidarity of eastern EU ends instantly when they have actually to do something they don’t like. Again we are not talking about what’s right or wrong. Sure you are free to believe that you protecc border. Just don’t be a hypocrite.

Inb4: hypocrisy „we took in Ukrainians“. Nope mate, accepting war refugees from one country but ignoring war refugees from the other country is just racist.

Never said ex-commies chose communism. It doesn’t even matter if they choose so or not. communism did change them.

No is see Boris, he is are use ,, '' instead of "" "" is are put him Boris in are СНГ

You have know are understand?
Gold: 12,190.00
Aug 15 2022 01:27pm
Quote (Ironfister @ Aug 15 2022 09:03pm)
100k is nothing compared to billions of poor people worldwide.
So according to your logic you just admit you are racist because you accepted 100k first refugees, then refuse more afterwards. Its like "we are little racist so we are scared to accept more than 100k immigrants".
Also Poland is a border to EU, in our position on the map we need to spend much more on army and border because we are the first stop for Russians/Belarusians, their human smuggling into EU and first NATO stop on RU/BEL conquest.
We are giving a favor for western nations, protecting the EU borders so that you guys can put a limit to the number of refugees whenever you see that fit.
Yet you are blind to all of this.
Dont be a hypocrite.
We are a medium sized, not rich country that is threatened by aggressive neighbours and which tries to help stabilize at least the eastern Europe. Yet you keep asking for more, to try to stabilize Africa, MiddleEast, Asia. Sorry its too much to ask us.
You can call me racist, I know you are wrong and looking for excuses.

Mate, your country literally doesn’t take in refugees at all:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_refugee_population
At least no non-whites. Don’t try to beat around the bush with „we protecc“. There are piss poor EU countries that are getting less EU welfare and less military support from US/nato, yet aren’t even remotely as selective as Poland when it’s about to take in some refugees. They did understand solidarity.

Again we are not talking what’s right or wrong in the world. But the hypocrite is you and your bigot standing regarding refugees and the west as a whole. Don’t even try to take the role of a poor victim being on the brink of war all the time in need of endless support. Ukraine is the victim and not Poland.
Aug 15 2022 01:29pm
Quote (Impy @ Aug 15 2022 10:27pm)
At least no non-whites. Don’t try to beat around the bush with „we protecc“. There are piss poor EU countries that are getting less EU welfare and less military support from US/nato, yet aren’t even remotely as selective as Poland when it’s about to take in some refugees. They did understand solidarity.

Again we are not talking what’s right or wrong in the world. But the hypocrite is you and your bigot standing regarding refugees and the west as a whole. Don’t even try to take the role of a poor victim being on the brink of war all the time in need of endless support. Ukraine is the victim and not Poland.

Its twice you using Cyrillic quotation marks, so what part of russia?
Aug 15 2022 02:05pm
Quote (Lvivz @ Aug 15 2022 09:29pm)
Its twice you using Cyrillic quotation marks, so what part of russia?

I’m sorry since I’m not a professional. It’s probably not only PTSD you’ve got, but also paranoia. Many people on the internet got their own weight to carry, especially in these turbulent times. don’t feel stigmatised, it’s a natural reaction to such heavy trauma.
Aug 15 2022 02:12pm
Quote (Impy @ Aug 15 2022 11:05pm)
I’m sorry since I’m not a professional. It’s probably not only PTSD you’ve got, but also paranoia. Many people on the internet got their own weight to carry, especially in these turbulent times. don’t feel stigmatised, it’s a natural reaction to such heavy trauma.

What part of russia are you from comrade?
Gold: 12,820.17
Aug 15 2022 02:33pm
Quote (Impy @ 15 Aug 2022 21:27)

I dont care if an immigrant is white or he isn't, if he is muslim or christian.
I hate both these religions as they are both intolerant.
I live in a country that recently banned abortion because they read it as a will of their god so they decided its a good idea to extend it on all citizens.
Religions dont give a fuck about atheists, once they become majority everybody needs to live by their rules, yet you ask me to accept more religous people in my country.
Also our country is already stretched, when we entered EU many doctors left to work in EU, now we have very little doctors to take care of us, and our parents. Now many Ukrainians came and they are using our health service as well. Yes, we need to share with them what we got, as this is the right thing to do, but its all making things complicated.
The answer to taking more immigrants from remote locations is: no.
Solidarity you say, western Europe people solidarity is like 2% of their potential, its just for PR, but little real actions.
Taking in some little fraction of immigrants will not solve anything.
Unless the problem is you need some cheap labor, then you can solve it this way.
The ranking you showed me, is like a race of turtles. Countries accept some immigrants, but only little numbers because we all know its a problem to integrate them, and it will take generations.
I understand its PR you guys need to do.
Aug 15 2022 03:05pm
Quote (Ironfister @ Aug 15 2022 10:33pm)

Also our country is already stretched, when we entered EU many doctors left to work in EU, now we have very little doctors to take care of us, and our parents.

Ah, it’s just something that I’m not even imagining but yeah, brain drain is probably a serious issue for less wealthier countries. Good reminder.
Gold: 12,820.17
Aug 17 2022 02:59pm
It is enough to read in social media how ordinary citizens of the Russian Federation enjoy any success on the front, how much they hate the Ukrainians, how hungry they are for victories and successes. This is the basis on which Putin has built his support.

The Russian leader promised the Russians a modern version of bread and games - stabilization and the aftertaste of being a power. And it works. The war lasts almost six months and the Russians still see nothing wrong with it. And as long as this does not change, Putin will be able to freely move the border between countries - as he previously did in Georgia, in Crimea in 2014, as he is trying now in the Donbass.

There is no collective responsibility here. The Russians will not pay for Putin's mistakes at all. Eventually they would start to suffer the consequences of their own mistakes. Because they are also jointly responsible for what happened on February 24. Of course, Putin's fault is much greater, the boss is always responsible for his mistakes. But this does not absolve ordinary Russians from their blame. And the guilt should not be without a penalty - even as symbolic as blocking Schengen visas for them.

Russian culture - like everything else in Moscow - is an element of the local order, not an entity in itself, independent of Putin, Shoygu and the other Lavrovs. In the Kremlin, everything forms a system of communicating vessels. The role of the West is to name it - and then separate these vessels one by one. The sooner the better.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll