d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Texas Is Literally Becoming The Taliban
Prev14567810Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,376.70
Jun 25 2022 10:47pm
Quote (Sioux @ 25 Jun 2022 21:38)
So instead of teaching men to control themselves, women should burqa up.

Y'all qaeda baby.

Your reading comprehension score is 1.5/10. At no point did I say anything about women being required to wear "special" clothing. "Non-revealing" would apply to both boys and girls, for the very same reason.

If anything, the Burqa would be out completely. Not possible to tell who it is that's wearing it, and any number of lethal weapons up to and including a rocket launcher could be hidden under it. It'd certainly be a direct violation of any dress code that this school district has imposed, where even hoodies aren't allowed.

And "teaching men to control themselves" is a bullshit line. We aren't talking about sexual assault here, we're talking about limiting distractions in the classroom. Keep up. You clearly haven't thought anything through. Rather than responding from a reasoned position, you're merely regurgitating moronic buzz terms as though they're meaningful.
Gold: 14,569.69
Jun 25 2022 10:48pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jun 25 2022 09:47pm)
Your reading comprehension score is 1.5/10. At no point did I say anything about women being required to wear "special" clothing. "Non-revealing" would apply to both boys and girls, for the very same reason.

If anything, the Burqa would be out completely. Not possible to tell who it is that's wearing it, and any number of lethal weapons up to and including a rocket launcher could be hidden under it. It'd certainly be a direct violation of any dress code that this school district has imposed, where even hoodies aren't allowed.

And "teaching men to control themselves" is a bullshit line. We aren't talking about sexual assault here, we're talking about limiting distractions in the classroom. Keep up. You clearly haven't thought anything through. Rather than responding from a reasoned position, you're merely regurgitating moronic buzz terms as though they're meaningful.

should be zero issue with this part
Gold: 550.00
Jun 25 2022 10:50pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jun 25 2022 09:47pm)

Most men manage to focus without dictating what the women around them wear. Maybe it's a you problem.
Jun 25 2022 10:55pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ 25 Jun 2022 21:48)
should be zero issue with this part

Carrying any form of firearm onto public K-12 school grounds is a federal felony per https://www.congress.gov/bill/101st-congress/senate-bill/2070/text which President Biden championed as a senator.

I have a great number of issues with the bill, such as turning children into sitting targets with nobody to protect them from psychotic murderers but law enforcement that may or may not respond, but it is federal law, and for now at least, until such a point as it's deemed Unconstitutional, it's the basis by which such things need be judged.

Quote (Sioux @ 25 Jun 2022 21:50)
Most men manage to focus without dictating what the women around them wear. Maybe it's a you problem.

If this were correct, HR departments probably wouldn't exist. As a student, as an employee, as a manager, as a boss, this is not a limited issue. It's virtually universal. And it's not a "man" problem. Female employees who spend half their shift flirting with coworkers and customers are one of the largest single sources of lost productivity, and dress codes are a very simple way to resolve half the issue. Turns out, when everyone looks pretty much like everyone else, the task at hand becomes the focus, as opposed to the interpersonal shit that should be handled "on your own time".

Once again, schools are not a home for children. Schools are not a place for expression. Schools exist to prepare children to become functional adults. "Self expression" by either students OR teachers negatively impacts their entire purpose for existence.

And once again, if this school district were run by the Taliban, there would be no female students at all. Or teachers. And this discussion would not be occurring, because criticism of Islam is Haram, both to pasty white progressives and Muslims alike. :)

This post was edited by InsaneBobb on Jun 25 2022 11:03pm
Jun 25 2022 10:58pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jun 25 2022 09:55pm)
Carrying any form of firearm onto public K-12 school grounds is a federal felony per https://www.congress.gov/bill/101st-congress/senate-bill/2070/text which President Biden championed as a senator.

I have a great number of issues with the bill, such as turning children into sitting targets with nobody to protect them from psychotic murderers but law enforcement that may or may not respond, but it is federal law, and for now at least, until such a point as it's deemed Unconstitutional, it's the basis by which such things need be judged.

Also what kind of college is teaching students trig? Thats low tier high school. Was it before or after recess?
Jun 25 2022 11:10pm
Quote (Sioux @ 25 Jun 2022 21:58)
Also what kind of college is teaching students trig? Thats low tier high school. Was it before or after recess?

Oh, sick burn dude! Several issues though. First and foremost, college trig and what you learn in high school "trig" aka Algebra II are vastly different. Second, I started college at 16. I tested in to College Trig, so it's where I started. How were you doing at 16?

Sad that you have so little justification for anything relating to dress codes that you resort to the weakest insults. Keep at it. Spend more time on discord with Thor. Soon enough you'll be up to "poopy head" levels of insults, I imagine. :rolleyes:
Gold: 14,569.69
Jun 25 2022 11:20pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jun 25 2022 09:55pm)

If this were correct, HR departments probably wouldn't exist. As a student, as an employee, as a manager, as a boss, this is not a limited issue. It's virtually universal. And it's not a "man" problem. Female employees who spend half their shift flirting with coworkers and customers are one of the largest single sources of lost productivity, and dress codes are a very simple way to resolve half the issue. Turns out, when everyone looks pretty much like everyone else, the task at hand becomes the focus, as opposed to the interpersonal shit that should be handled "on your own time".

Once again, schools are not a home for children. Schools are not a place for expression. Schools exist to prepare children to become functional adults. "Self expression" by either students OR teachers negatively impacts their entire purpose for existence.

And once again, if this school district were run by the Taliban, there would be no female students at all. Or teachers. And this discussion would not be occurring, because criticism of Islam is Haram, both to pasty white progressives and Muslims alike. :)

No the part where it hides weapons
Jun 25 2022 11:23pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ 25 Jun 2022 22:20)
No the part where it hides weapons

So you're pro guns as long as it's a burqa-wearing child or teenager, but don't want teachers (you know, adults?) to be able to carry to protect children?

Interesting. Tell us more.
Jun 25 2022 11:27pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jun 25 2022 10:10pm)
Oh, sick burn dude! Several issues though. First and foremost, college trig and what you learn in high school "trig" aka Algebra II are vastly different. Second, I started college at 16. I tested in to College Trig, so it's where I started. How were you doing at 16?

Sad that you have so little justification for anything relating to dress codes that you resort to the weakest insults. Keep at it. Spend more time on discord with Thor. Soon enough you'll be up to "poopy head" levels of insults, I imagine. :rolleyes:

Trig is trig, most americans learn it as high school freshmen. I'm sorry you're finding out now that you were in remedial math but here we are.

Edit: Also I thought I was thor, you dummies can't keep your stories straight.

This post was edited by Sioux on Jun 25 2022 11:29pm
Gold: 1.93
Jun 25 2022 11:30pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Jun 26 2022 03:23pm)
So you're pro guns as long as it's a burqa-wearing child or teenager, but don't want teachers (you know, adults?) to be able to carry to protect children?

Interesting. Tell us more.

And when those teachers go postal?
Should we arm the kids too?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14567810Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll