d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > [pve Sc] Life On Skillers? Not Efficient At All.
Prev1678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,473.30
Jun 25 2022 04:31am
Quote (Annarothsorc @ Jun 25 2022 12:30pm)
Whole topic is around players 1 (most played player count), i explained at the begining and through whole 7 pages few times yet again some is like "HEHE GO ON PLAYERS 8".
Unless u got clan or dedicated team, most of time you are better off farming players 1 in consistent way than struggling to find a proper public game when no1 steals your CS or other meta place.

Come one, now refer how life is important at PvP, compare that to PvM and tell me how wrong I am :D

isnt forum made to exchange opinions?

Unless u got clan or dedicated team, most of time you are better off farming players 1 in consistent way than struggling to find a proper public game when no1 steals your CS or other meta place.

No.
also in p1 you dont need skillers like at all.
This topic should not exist bc skiller is useless in p1 just max 7mfsc

This post was edited by wilhelmw on Jun 25 2022 04:32am
Gold: 295.50
Jun 25 2022 04:44am
Quote (wilhelmw @ Jun 25 2022 12:31pm)
No.

Yes.

you cant defend your point, get over it and dont reply at my topic ur wasting my time
Gold: 8,303.84
Jun 25 2022 06:50am
I jsut guess most of popular items have their use
Gold: 76,586.00
Jun 25 2022 07:24am
Goldfind is actually the least useful
You can pick up the scrapes for hours, and even the cheapest horker would farm like 10x, if not 20x of those within the same timeframe
And he doesnt even vendor any single item
Gold: 705.00
Jun 25 2022 07:51am
Who buys d2 and says they want to pvm? Its all about the pvp
Gold: 50,282.69
Jun 25 2022 07:53am
Quote (Annarothsorc @ 25 Jun 2022 12:44)
Yes.

you cant defend your point, get over it and dont reply at my topic ur wasting my time

It was explained to you already why life is much better.
Jun 25 2022 08:18am
Quote (Ognadibik @ Jun 25 2022 03:53pm)
It was explained to you already why life is much better.

Because of FHR and those few frames you might save per every run? Id rather make 120k IGG per run than stack a completly meaningless stat.

meta builds clear whole screens of mobs in one or two casts. period.
your clearspeed is completly independant of your life or fhr.
to be honest thats a really dumb idea to link FHR and life with clear speed.

mobs die so quick + aoe spells put them into FHR + high blick chance + high def via defense.

Thats why intead of stacking life you can get a stat that actually contributes somehow for your farm.

if any of above mentioned statments is not true, I would love to hear why is that.
I mean last time I was playing my Foh or Java, things were exactly as I described, because you know what? Thats how meta builds roll. there is nothing you can do about that than disagree just for sake of it.

One can argue that "HEHE GAMBLE IS BAD" or anything, but it doesnt change the fact that for a specific scenario (p1, meta builds), extra gold is far superior than life.

Quote (hauw @ Jun 25 2022 03:24pm)
Goldfind is actually the least useful
You can pick up the scrapes for hours, and even the cheapest horker would farm like 10x, if not 20x of those within the same timeframe
And he doesnt even vendor any single item

Ur high?
Good argument mate.

go and pick up scraps for hours vs farm cs for hours.

Tell me which option will fetch you more runes?

Quote (Munchie @ Jun 25 2022 03:51pm)
Who buys d2 and says they want to pvm? Its all about the pvp

sure you can buy IGg in game, you can buy all your gear in game.

you can even buy a bot to play a game for yourself.
get a macro to help you at PvP so you can play with closed eyes.

you won the / thread

just use wallet to get your items guys, thats the most efficient way.

then get a bot to play for yourself, also efficient
Gold: 76,586.00
Jun 25 2022 08:25am
Quote (Annarothsorc @ Jun 25 2022 09:18pm)
Ur high?
Good argument mate.

go and pick up scraps for hours vs farm cs for hours.

Tell me which option will fetch you more runes?

I did no less than 1k CS runs this ladder. I got 3 Ohm, 1 Sur, 2 Arach, 3 Andy, no less than 5 shako, 1 eth shako, 1 nightwing, 1 griffon, 2 tal armor, 3 mara, highlord, seraph, more raven frost, dwarf, occulus than I can count

My FG was 44k when I started this ladder, my first purchase is monarch from Crouse
5/1/2022, 8:05:23 AM Sent -100.00 (44,472.00 -> 44,372.00) to CROUSE1990 (432,565.69 -> 432,665.69) monarch sup

Before I retire my Fdin to move to HC, he has perfect uniques in every slot
Well, not all. My HOZ is missing 1% ED, and my war trav is only 50-185-10
I sold my perfect HOTO to a guy who grossly overpay, and made myself one
Btw can you help me bump my 6/6 CTA :rofl:

And I can 100% say, gold find on Fdin is 100% garbage stat
Because it's like farming mephisto for runes while not stacking any MF, or farming countess for uniques while stacking shit ton of MF

There's what this thing they call efficiency. Something you have mentioned right from day one, and FOH along with all other builds can't compare with horker in gold find
To the point of farming gold on other char except horker, is useless

Oh and yes more life helps, like what others said. There's an option called split farming and you get more loot that way

This post was edited by hauw on Jun 25 2022 08:36am
Jun 25 2022 08:38am
Quote (hauw @ Jun 25 2022 04:25pm)
I did no less than 1k CS runs this ladder. I got 3 Ohm, 1 Sur, 2 Arach, 3 Andy, no less than 5 shako, 1 eth shako, 1 nightwing, 1 griffon, 2 tal armor, 3 mara, highlord, seraph, more raven frost, dwarf, occulus than I can count

And I can 100% say, gold find on Fdin is garbage stat
Because it's like farming mephisto for runes, or farming cows for uniques

There's what this thing they call efficiency. Something you have mentioned right from day one, and FOH along with all other builds can't compare with horker in gold find
To the point of farming gold on other char except horker, is useless

Oh and yes more life helps, like what others said. There's an option called split farming and you get more loot that way

Good, we are getting somewhere.

Those are excatly the items u get from farming CS. You wont get those by collecting scrap from ground (as u suggested).

As you pointed out, griffon, some arachs maybe too, you are not getting those at trav.

Now, my point is that you can collect all those items at CS, WITH stacked EG, so on top of high loot tables items you get more gold.

Thats it. Nothing less or more.

I havent said "hey guys, go buuild your FOH around GF, its faster gold collector than Barb" lol.
I suggested that because:

1- I like foh game style,
2- it farm CS like crazy even at budget gear.

All I wanted to notice is that at P1, meta builds dont benefit from high life, as mobs simply dont come into contact with you. Sure there might be some crazy rolls on mobs and at those nitche, rare situations life would make you handle the situation easier, but per 100 run you encounter such 2-3 times, or so. In a great scheme of things it doesnt make sense to put any oher stats than extra gold on your pcomb.

You dont stack gold on foher because its a way to farm gold (literally never said so, please stop with it already), you stack it because this meta build is so strong it doesnt benefit from additional life or fhr as it melts stuff so quickly.

Its similar to a stacks bowazon, you can run a 1k life and leech through everything (however for bowazon id suggest getting fhr since leech is your source of sustain)
Gold: 671.10
Jun 25 2022 08:40am
I like how OP thought he was coming in with some groundbreaking shit, but he really just wants to justify not farming as efficiently because he's too hipster for lifers. It's one thing to want to do something different. It's another thing entirely to insist that everyone else is wrong and that you're onto something wild and new after 20 years of the same shit. Sure, you can use EG instead of life for literally every other character. What's the point though? It's slower. Why would I gold find with a shitty fohdin when I can just slip into a gold find barb and do it far quicker and with better results? Nothing is wrong with wanting to play off-meta. Just stop pretending that stacking life is useless in pvm when you're wrong. lol
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev1678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll