d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > [pve Sc] Life On Skillers? Not Efficient At All.
Prev15678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 21 2022 09:06am
Another pointless topic to try to boost your self confidence. Don't think anyone here cares about it, but if it works for you, you are probably needing it. A lot. So here it goes: you are badass and don't ever get hit in pvm, because d2 is easy for someone like you.
Gold: 295.50
Jun 21 2022 09:25am
Quote (Bui6Pays40Percent4Wins @ Jun 21 2022 04:48pm)
The statement, along with the statement across 6 pages has been true. Adding more life is more efficient than gold find.

This allows you to play more aggressive, pick up less potions, and not get FHrd. Thus increasing your kill speed, which will provide you more items and gold than just adding gold find will.

I’m sorry you aren’t intelligent enough to see this, and keep making arbitrary statements

sure its true, now tell us which life break point i have to pass in order to see the clear speed diffrence.
You think if i get more life i can bring my CS run u under 90 second? Or that 2 or 3 frames i loose once a occasional hits get through my 75% block ratę will save me a lot of time?

I told you 10 times that to feel comfortable with farming you dont have to be stacked with life. One Has to be, the other dont.

What's so hard about that?

Those who dont, can fill the gap with a stat that's provide something extra through runs.

You bring the fhr like it makes aby diffrence. Its does not.
Have you noticed how often you have to visit Charsi to repair as Foher? Very rarely. Same applies to fishy or Java ( ofc not countint repl of Javs)

You know why? Because you Simple not get hit all.
so your fhr argument is invalid.

That's so simple.

I gave you a good example and explenatio each time you start with this scrub tier argument ( but you need high HP to feel Safe while farming) and yet to ignore that over and over again.

Jun 21 2022 09:27am
Quote (ThiefSlayer @ Jun 21 2022 05:06pm)
Another pointless topic to try to boost your self confidence. Don't think anyone here cares about it, but if it works for you, you are probably needing it. A lot. So here it goes: you are badass and don't ever get hit in pvm, because d2 is easy for someone like you.

No its you guys feeling taking it personal because someone dares to Play the game differently.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 21 2022 09:50am
Quote (Annarothsorc @ 21 Jun 2022 12:27)
No its you guys feeling taking it personal because someone dares to Play the game differently.

Nah, you gave a different idea and expect people to respect your arguments, but you ignore other arguments or pretend like they don't matter because you are a badass.

If it's not someone needing a confident boost, I don't know what it is. Because you clearly don't have any intention of having a relevant discussion. Because you know: nothing is needed in PvM because you don't get hit.

BTW I didn't even mean to say it out loud (because the topic is saying by itself), but you don't getting hit is a clear indicator that you are wasting a little bit of time by playing less agressively. I don't think anyone said you would take half the time in a CS run (won't read all the pages of pointless discussion), but you pretend someone did. You don't have to clear CS with double the speed for life to be relevant. Doing it 2 or 3 seconds faster is enough for it to be better than stacking GF for nearly no value. And probably you would get 2 or 3 extra seconds if you didn't mind getting a few hits.
Gold: 4,575.01
Warn: 10%
Jun 21 2022 09:54am
Quote (Annarothsorc @ Jun 20 2022 05:03pm)
Have I said stats are usless? I said overcapped life is usless. It brings you nothing to the table. same goes to overcapped dmg.

too much life. i got 800 on my bowa and she can tele without much worries pretty much everywhere.

sure bruh but your approach doesnt have to and i am trying to discuss how to improve that.

it is. same goes with mf, but stacking that might be troublesome. as I think that too much life is nearly usless, you cant say that about resistance. those has to be capped, and stacking too much mf often might cost those.
thats where skillers come in play- you can stack EG on those (while MF cant be)

Are you fucked in the head
Jun 21 2022 04:12pm
Quote (ThiefSlayer @ Jun 21 2022 05:50pm)
Nah, you gave a different idea and expect people to respect your arguments, but you ignore other arguments or pretend like they don't matter because you are a badass.

If it's not someone needing a confident boost, I don't know what it is. Because you clearly don't have any intention of having a relevant discussion. Because you know: nothing is needed in PvM because you don't get hit.

BTW I didn't even mean to say it out loud (because the topic is saying by itself), but you don't getting hit is a clear indicator that you are wasting a little bit of time by playing less agressively. I don't think anyone said you would take half the time in a CS run (won't read all the pages of pointless discussion), but you pretend someone did. You don't have to clear CS with double the speed for life to be relevant. Doing it 2 or 3 seconds faster is enough for it to be better than stacking GF for nearly no value. And probably you would get 2 or 3 extra seconds if you didn't mind getting a few hits.

What are you even refering to sweet jesusu Christ :bonk: that's some random shit right there.

Its Has nothing to do how i feel xD

Meta builds are strong enough to one shot most of mobs. Period.

Lets do this step by step.

Have you ever played javazone? Seen it clearing huge packs of cows in one or two throws?
Gold: 50,282.69
Jun 21 2022 04:26pm
Quote (Annarothsorc @ 21 Jun 2022 17:27)

You can play the game inefficiently and call it different and better, i just dont see the point
Jun 25 2022 04:06am
Quote (Ognadibik @ Jun 22 2022 12:26am)
You can play the game inefficiently and call it different and better, i just dont see the point

yep u need a lot of hp and fhr between your 50% chance to be missd via defense, 75% block chance and a fact that Foh or Java has AoE skills which w/o BiS gear basicly one shot most of mobs, and the rest is put into FHR.

that makes a lot of sense.
Gold: 17,473.30
Jun 25 2022 04:21am
Quote (Annarothsorc @ Jun 25 2022 12:06pm)
yep u need a lot of hp and fhr between your 50% chance to be missd via defense, 75% block chance and a fact that Foh or Java has AoE skills which w/o BiS gear basicly one shot most of mobs, and the rest is put into FHR.

that makes a lot of sense.

Bruh
Looks like this guy never played in players 8 :rofl:

Please join a 8player lobby before you make "discoveries" that no one cares about

This post was edited by wilhelmw on Jun 25 2022 04:22am
Jun 25 2022 04:30am
Quote (wilhelmw @ Jun 25 2022 12:21pm)
Bruh
Looks like this guy never played in players 8 :rofl:

Please join a 8player lobby before you make "discoveries" that no one cares about

Whole topic is around players 1 (most played player count), i explained at the begining and through whole 7 pages few times yet again some is like "HEHE GO ON PLAYERS 8".
Unless u got clan or dedicated team, most of time you are better off farming players 1 in consistent way than struggling to find a proper public game when no1 steals your CS or other meta place.

Come one, now refer how life is important at PvP, compare that to PvM and tell me how wrong I am :D

isnt forum made to exchange opinions?
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev15678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll