d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2: Resurrected > D2:R Discussion > [pve Sc] Life On Skillers? Not Efficient At All.
Prev12345610Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 50,282.69
Jun 21 2022 06:34am
Quote (Bui6Pays40Percent4Wins @ 21 Jun 2022 01:44)
Pvm is brain dead. Regardless if you play sc or hc

That doesnt mean ppl cant be or shouldnt try to be efficient with their builds.
Gold: 20,179.29
Jun 21 2022 06:39am
My trick for improving farming efficiency is to improve farming efficiency to improve farming efficiency to improve farming efficiency to improve farming efficiency.

This post was edited by babun1024 on Jun 21 2022 06:40am
Gold: 1,619.00
Jun 21 2022 07:10am
Quote (wilhelmw @ Jun 21 2022 02:07pm)
life is always important because if you lose all life you die :)
also reduces getting into hit recovery

over capped life brings you nothing. thats a fact and get over it already.

what fhr if most of mobs dont even get close to hit you as a foh,java or fishy?

Quote (Dolphy @ Jun 21 2022 02:32pm)
what do you hope to accomplish with your inefficient gf foher? gamble trash slightly more frequently? most of your gold on any non-horker still comes from selling loot, making your 650 additional gf rather obsolete.

lol next folk with the same arguments. you guys are playing this game bad for 20 years or what? never though that PvE content if played properly can allow you to sacrefice a lot of life/fhr into something that actully have impact on your loot rate? i actually start to see where the salt comes from.

i achive more than a average player does with his capped 4k and 86 fhr xD because you dont need it to maintain a high clear speed.
even if we both clear CS at same speed I get like 4.5 times more gold than he does. argument about gambling trashes just shows that you are a ignorant (why dont you just buy all your stuff with $ man and dont discuss the game?)

higher life allows quicker/more aggressive runs. higher fhr allows quicker/more aggressive runs. higher frw allows quicker runs. higher gf does nothing for you.

Who the hell care if u are a scrub and need 5k life to feel safe and comforable to run P1 cs lol

i do cs as my foher at the same rate with or without BO, this means 1.7 vs 2,6k hp. I have 0 (zero) fhr. I do CS under 2:30 including clearing all champ packs and picking up and idying aroud 8-10 items on average. I tp stomps literally right into the packs to have better crowd control so my Fists do more dmg, the fhr is such a nonsens stat for a Foh (same goes for my Java and Fishy at cows)

sorry but you haven't made a groundbreaking discovery.

reactions of some of the forum members indicates the opposite.
Gold: 17,473.30
Jun 21 2022 07:10am
Quote (Annarothsorc @ Jun 21 2022 03:10pm)

lol next folk with the same arguments. you guys are playing this game bad for 20 years or what? never though that PvE content if played properly can allow you to sacrefice a lot of life/fhr into something that actully have impact on your loot rate? i actually start to see where the salt comes from.

i achive more than a average player does with his capped 4k and 86 fhr xD because you dont need it to maintain a high clear speed.
even if we both clear CS at same speed I get like 4.5 times more gold than he does. argument about gambling trashes just shows that you are a ignorant (why dont you just buy all your stuff with $ man and dont discuss the game?)

Who the hell care if u are a scrub and need 5k life to feel safe and comforable to run P1 cs lol

i do cs as my foher at the same rate with or without BO, this means 1.7 vs 2,6k hp. I have 0 (zero) fhr. I do CS under 2:30 including clearing all champ packs and picking up and idying aroud 8-10 items on average. I tp stomps literally right into the packs to have better crowd control so my Fists do more dmg, the fhr is such a nonsens stat for a Foh (same goes for my Java and Fishy at cows)

if you are not a sissy build (especially for sors) you are bound to get hit by random things 7 gcs yield approx 250 life and yes thats the difference btwn life and death

This post was edited by wilhelmw on Jun 21 2022 07:12am
Jun 21 2022 07:11am

if you dont like life why dont you not stack also resistance? it outta be use less in PvM lol
Gold: 4,080.00
Warn: 20%
Jun 21 2022 07:16am

you're being ridiculed by everyone, if you somehow haven't noticed that

pvm is easy, everyone knows that. doesn't mean a useless mod like gf on a non-horker is a good stat to invest into. again, what do you hope to accomplish by being able to gamble marginally faster than everyone else?
life and fhr allows for a more reckless playstyle, which allows for quicker runs. that's a fact. quicker runs = more loot = more gain. that's a fact

do you want me to spoonfeed you any more basic concepts of this 20 year old game?
Jun 21 2022 07:24am
Quote (Dolphy @ Jun 21 2022 03:16pm)
you're being ridiculed by everyone, if you somehow haven't noticed that

pvm is easy, everyone knows that. doesn't mean a useless mod like gf on a non-horker is a good stat to invest into. again, what do you hope to accomplish by being able to gamble marginally faster than everyone else?
life and fhr allows for a more reckless playstyle, which allows for quicker runs. that's a fact. quicker runs = more loot = more gain. that's a fact

do you want me to spoonfeed you any more basic concepts of this 20 year old game?

:hail: yes that's the word for it, recklessness and efficiency

Also the guy obviously has not discovered the gf barb / sor yet, and tries to stack gold :D

This post was edited by wilhelmw on Jun 21 2022 07:24am
Gold: 1,005.00
Jun 21 2022 07:24am
Buy plain skillers, keep your FG and time for other stuff. Thats how you optimize SC PVE.

This post was edited by Kansu on Jun 21 2022 07:25am
Gold: 1,604.98
Jun 21 2022 07:27am
for pve i like 7frw ones tbh. lifers are for pvp.
Gold: 4,080.00
Warn: 20%
Jun 21 2022 07:28am
I do CS under 2:30

just noticed that you clear cs 90 seconds slower than what's easily achievable on a foher. that's pretty funny
Go Back To D2:R Discussion Topic List
Prev12345610Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll