d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Diablo Clone Hunters > Hcl Dclone Walk #3 > D2:R
Prev1575859606162Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 91.00
Jun 6 2022 12:16am
Quote (RUSSiABANK @ Jun 5 2022 09:46pm)
ty man. I do fully support a public effort if one can actually get off the ground...

Isnt't it a public effort if you are using JSP as a means to communicate with everyone?

You could just be transparent and say a exact time and location instead of trying to gain clout on your stream and change the location last minute just to see if people were paying attention.

"Too big to fail" - just remember something, the bigger they are the harder they fall.
Gold: 12,500.20
Jun 6 2022 12:19am
Quote (teases @ Jun 6 2022 12:16am)
Isnt't it a public effort if you are using JSP as a means to communicate with everyone?

You could just be transparent and say a exact time and location instead of trying to gain clout on your stream and change the location last minute just to see if people were paying attention.

"Too big to fail" - just remember something, the bigger they are the harder they fall.

Everyone demanding they're right and know how it should have been.

No one accepting we're all human and Russia even admitting to making a mistake.

Get over yourself lol

This post was edited by Fujiwara on Jun 6 2022 12:19am
Jun 6 2022 12:20am
Quote (Fujiwara @ Jun 5 2022 11:19pm)
Everyone demanding they're right and know who it should have been.

No one accepting we're all human and Russia even admitting to making a mistake.

Get over yourself lol

No one is demanding anything except for what is right. Just principle.
Guess you wear a muzzle outside too huh.

Look at all the botters who run BO Bots and Chant bots. its the same shit.
Gold: 4,938.10
Jun 6 2022 12:22am
Quote (teases @ Jun 6 2022 09:20am)

respect
Jun 6 2022 12:22am
Quote (teases @ Jun 6 2022 12:20am)

I suppose I'll break down your post since it's tough for you.

"You could just be transparent" - he was when he said times might change
"say a exact time and location" - he did and also said it might change
"gain clout on your stream" - have you ever tried streaming or get views
"see if people were paying attention" - duh
"the bigger they are the harder they fall" - must be talking about the dude with 40 clients

:bonk:
Jun 6 2022 12:28am
I mean according to Mephisto and screen grabs from the posts thats not what happened
Quote (Fujiwara @ Jun 5 2022 11:22pm)
I suppose I'll break down your post since it's tough for you.

"You could just be transparent" - he was when he said times might change --- "within an hour or two" not 30 mins.
"say a exact time and location" - he did and also said it might change --- so therefore you agree that it was okay to screw all the people in europe who contributed?
"gain clout on your stream" - have you ever tried streaming or get views --- you can gain followers by being real and not a scammer. false advertisement.
"see if people were paying attention" - duh --- doesnt matter if they were or not. there were contributors who were privy to the information.
"the bigger they are the harder they fall" - must be talking about the dude with 40 clients --- Russiabank deserves to lose a beard or a ear. If this was real life it would be jail time.

:bonk:

You can sugar it up all you want. but at the end of the day, he's a untrustworthy character from what he claims to be who reneged on his offer. Indian giver if you will.
This incident definitely shows who is for the community or themselves. You are who you associate yourself with :D
Jun 6 2022 12:29am
Quote (teases @ Jun 6 2022 12:28am)
I mean according to Mephisto and screen grabs from the posts thats not what happened

You can sugar it up all you want. but at the end of the day, he's a untrustworthy character from what he claims to be who reneged on his offer. Indian giver if you will.
This incident definitely shows who is for the community or themselves. You are who you associate yourself with :D

says the guy that's done nothing for the community but wants everything :D
Jun 6 2022 12:30am
Quote (Fujiwara @ Jun 5 2022 11:29pm)

Want what?

I want justice. Not just for Mephisto but for the community. Returning a SoJ is not justice. What about all the other people that got fucked?

I could careless about a anni. This isnt about me, im sure you realize by now that I fight for those who don't stand up for themselves.
Jun 6 2022 12:32am
Quote (Fujiwara @ Jun 5 2022 11:29pm)

Only way Russiabank can fix this is to buy 125 sojs himself and do a public announcement and walk for his apology.
Jun 6 2022 12:32am
Quote (teases @ Jun 6 2022 12:30am)
Want what?

I want justice. Not just for Mephisto but for the community. Returning a SoJ is not justice. What about all the other people that got fucked?

I could careless about a anni. This isnt about me, im sure you realize by now that I fight for those who don't stand up for themselves.

Right.... what about the others? This wasn't a guarantee that you'd get an Anni, it was a guarantee that you'd know when. I had a 70 min heads up, if you weren't here and afk while it all happened, you're the ONLY reason for blame. No one else. Stand up for morons all you want lol.
Go Back To Diablo Clone Hunters Topic List
Prev1575859606162Next
Closed New Topic New Poll