d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Diablo Clone Hunters > Hcl Dclone Walk #3 > D2:R
Prev1565758596062Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12,037.00
Jun 5 2022 03:16pm
:rofl:
Gold: 169.00
Jun 5 2022 03:37pm
Just phoned the local police station to report this... the cop gathred everyone around and they went thru the thread... everyone was dying of laugher.

they said they couldnt really do much bcoz russia said he is returning 100% of mephs 1 soj but they said they have contacted the local swat team to raid his mephs moms house where 40 bots are operating.

Gold: 12,037.00
Jun 5 2022 03:40pm
Quote (MEPHlSTO @ Jun 5 2022 06:25am)
think about it from a legal perspective
the information was worth much more to be because of how i could use it

and i can prove that i could use it that way and get all my annis from all loaded because I have proof from walks 1 and 2 - ez to prove

Now I am clearly upset about this, so my offer on his twitch before i got muted is as follows:
Loot duel me to the death while on stream. -If i win or lose, I will cancel the SA.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Gold: 17.00
Jun 5 2022 04:32pm
Quote (Elgarr @ Jun 5 2022 04:43pm)
People already said they will, it’s one thing to run a private one, where u don’t update people it’s another to deliberately run it to booster your twitch profile to get more views.

On sc plenty of private runs were run, and announced, but they weren’t leaked…

So how is it possible there not here?

Because it was about the walk, not about their twitch views.

I have nothing against anyone doing these, my beef is people not being 100% transparent, if he had of said “look I’m doing this because I hope Plenty of you tune in” then fuck great, but when so much subterfuge was used it’s like come on, we aren’t morons (well we know plenty are but you know)

A private run is private, as proven, this was used to have the cake and eat it, and that’s what I think annoyed so much. Either make it private or make it public, don’t try and do both!

There is 9 million SoJ's on SC first of all I have a stash tab full of anni's from walks on SCL there have been 4 on HCL cant really compare them. Hell there were 5 walks just this past week on SCL people on HCL need a reason to give up a SoJ otherwise it is better to just sell it and make profit that way. He was 100% transparent tune in at 8pm for the info on the walk contributors will be pmed the info before that seems pretty straight forward. Just one little hiccup with one or two people. The other people are mad because they didnt tune in at 8pm they listened to someone who leaked the info, and now they are crying about it.
Gold: 914.00
Jun 5 2022 05:44pm
I didn’t even donate and was told of the last minute switch to EU… in time to move my measly three clients over. But for someone who took the time to set up a significant number of clients (their right to do so, they donated) has every right to be annoyed. Lots of people were indeed asleep at the time of the walk and had their games afk’d in Asia, only to find out of the last minute swap because of an absolutely inevitable leak. Oh.. and like I said… it was leaked again anyways. Maybe a process improvement for the next time. Especially if your goal is to make anni accessible and help the community to boost your stream, not to help prices on anni stay higher.
Gold: 1,366.00
Jun 5 2022 06:44pm
Is botting not bannable? How is this guy not banned?

Gold: 4,414.50
Jun 5 2022 10:06pm
As much as i hate to see yall suffering, this brings a tear of joy to my eye knowing that i warned you of this guy hosting these walks and was told off essentially. I knew with his very first walk it was a timebomb waiting to go off, and you all ignored me. Glad i knew ahead of time and kept my ass out of this shit. Sorry for your losses.
Gold: 27,757.00
Jun 5 2022 10:31pm
People just need to chill.. the 'secret info' idea of the walk didn't even come from DH in the first place, was from someone that created the whole movement... DH was just executing it.

He put a lot of effort and time to make it work, even wasted his stream hours to develop spread sheets and collect all the sojs, send message to all the people... people sometime forget how workful it is to do these kinds of events.

It wasn't his call in the first place to make it private. He was told to do it in the begin and apperantly it is the only way to work in D2R HC community, people cant even pay 300-400 fg on 1 SoJ if it is for sharing the info with the whole community... We are trying to create a 100% Public DClone walk and so far only 15 people got interested.

Some of them just step in the thread to complain, like there will always be people complaining... even people that didn't donate, they complain...

People should just chill and be thankful someone if doing all this work for the walks to happen. I really like DH and respect a lot of the work he put into these 3 walks.

Regards,
Alex
Gold: 133,165.00
Jun 5 2022 10:46pm
Quote (AlexBK @ Jun 5 2022 09:31pm)
People just need to chill.. the 'secret info' idea of the walk didn't even come from DH in the first place, was from someone that created the whole movement... DH was just executing it.

He put a lot of effort and time to make it work, even wasted his stream hours to develop spread sheets and collect all the sojs, send message to all the people... people sometime forget how workful it is to do these kinds of events.

It wasn't his call in the first place to make it private. He was told to do it in the begin and apperantly it is the only way to work in D2R HC community, people cant even pay 300-400 fg on 1 SoJ if it is for sharing the info with the whole community... We are trying to create a 100% Public DClone walk and so far only 15 people got interested.

Some of them just step in the thread to complain, like there will always be people complaining... even people that didn't donate, they complain...

People should just chill and be thankful someone if doing all this work for the walks to happen. I really like DH and respect a lot of the work he put into these 3 walks.

Regards,
Alex

ty man. I do fully support a public effort if one can actually get off the ground...
Gold: 169.00
Jun 5 2022 11:26pm
Quote (chiefbongwater @ Jun 6 2022 04:06pm)
As much as i hate to see yall suffering, this brings a tear of joy to my eye knowing that i warned you of this guy hosting these walks and was told off essentially. I knew with his very first walk it was a timebomb waiting to go off, and you all ignored me. Glad i knew ahead of time and kept my ass out of this shit. Sorry for your losses.

3 hc runs (4 total in hc), 1000's of happy people

1 guy crying to FBI about not getting server change and gets 100% of his 1 soj back.

but yeah..... thanks for warning all of us man, life saver :P
Go Back To Diablo Clone Hunters Topic List
Prev1565758596062Next
Closed New Topic New Poll