d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Diablo Clone Hunters > Hcl Dclone Walk #3 > D2:R
Prev159606162Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 91.00
Jun 6 2022 12:55am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Fujiwara @ Jun 5 2022 11:52pm)
I mean, haven't worn a mask in over 2 years, and I built a bo barb but never really used it.
Keep attacking others, makes you look good! :)

'sleight of hand' swapping to EU then spamming into the stream its "ITS EU, ITS EU, ITS EU."

Meant people were not informed prior would miss the walk. But again im sure im out for myself. right?

You can call it whatever you want. Im just speaking facts. You straight slobbbing on his knob thru all the posts.
People have made very valid points but still no justice. Just returning his goods doesnt fix what was lost. Time. Effort. Emotion.

But seriously all i do is think about myself. What a donut.
Gold: 12,500.20
Jun 6 2022 12:57am
Quote (teases @ Jun 6 2022 12:55am)
'sleight of hand' swapping to EU then spamming into the stream its "ITS EU, ITS EU, ITS EU."

Meant people were not informed prior would miss the walk. But again im sure im out for myself. right?

You can call it whatever you want. Im just speaking facts. You straight slobbbing on his knob thru all the posts.
People have made very valid points but still no justice. Just returning his goods doesnt fix what was lost. Time. Effort. Emotion.

But seriously all i do is think about myself. What a donut.

I'm sitting here looking at my 70 min heads up about the switch. Hmmm, you're talking about 'others' yet weren't even here for the event from the sounds of it and have no idea what you're talking about. You're boring, I'm going to sleep. Have fun talkin about slobbing on things, guess that's what you're into, there's a category for that I think just for you.
Gold: 18,000.00
Jun 6 2022 01:13am
Quote (teases @ Jun 6 2022 04:40pm)
"This time, the TIME will be made 100% public knowledge: 8PM PST
Also, the REGION will be EITHER Europe or Asia
The date and the precise region will not be revealed publicly

Check https://www.twitch.tv/darkhumility for the action as it goes live!

The date and precise region will be revealed to contributors beforehand."

So it turned out contributors did get the date and precise region info - just not the correct one. Wish I knew this beforehand before telling some people who really needed annis, who camped asia when the walk happened and missed the clone.

Yeah yeah, my fault as a contributor, because the host told us that there was a possibility that the info could change and he'd tell us beforehand if it did. But I did not expect him to be playing games with that part of the message. I thought that was a standard thing to cover something unforseen happening, like sudden illness or server problems. Now I read that he was actually expecting the info would be leaked so he'd have a cover to change the info. If that's the case why not tell contributors that was the plan? I don't get why you'd release walk info in the first place to contributors that you'd expect would be wrong.

I don't understand why getting more anni's to people who want it is a bad thing. If it jeopardises future walks, and results in higher anni prices, so be it. It can't be worth the very bad taste being left in the mouth of all the people who thought the Asia server info was reliable, acted on it, and were left feeling deceived over a game, something they do to pass time for fun.

Anyway, I'm probably done with all this private walk crap for a while. Glad for people who got annies out of it and came away happy campers. Even if it came at the cost of a number of contributors or their friends missing out.
Jun 6 2022 01:16am
Quote (Fujiwara @ Jun 6 2022 04:48pm)
He did and EVERYONE but ONE person got it.... Are you dumb?

One thing I'd point out, is that even if contributors got the message, I'd very much doubt all of them were able to act on that info in time. It was early hours morning in Europe when the message was sent out. Would every contributor have been checking their messages at that time in the morning, and received the heads up in time? It seems unlikely to me.
Gold: 91.00
Jun 6 2022 01:19am
Quote (hoggoth214 @ Jun 6 2022 12:13am)
So it turned out contributors did get the date and precise region info - just not the correct one. Wish I knew this beforehand before telling some people who really needed annis, who camped asia when the walk happened and missed the clone.

Yeah yeah, my fault as a contributor, because the host told us that there was a possibility that the info could change and he'd tell us beforehand if it did. But I did not expect him to be playing games with that part of the message. I thought that was a standard thing to cover something unforseen happening, like sudden illness or server problems. Now I read that he was actually expecting the info would be leaked so he'd have a cover to change the info. If that's the case why not tell contributors that was the plan? I don't get why you'd release walk info in the first place to contributors that you'd expect would be wrong.

I don't understand why getting more anni's to people who want it is a bad thing. If it jeopardises future walks, and results in higher anni prices, so be it. It can't be worth the very bad taste being left in the mouth of all the people who thought the Asia server info was reliable, acted on it, and were left feeling deceived overa game, something they do to pass time for fun.

Anyway, I'm probably done with all this private walk crap for a while. Glad for people who got annies out of it and came away happy campers. Even if it came at the cost of a number of contributors or their friends missing out.

For sure dude! That was a deceptive practice! This is HC. We die all the time. Annis are needed.. ALL THE TIME.

You tried your best to help your community and everyone got screwed in the process. Feels like they pulled a Luna coin on the people. And made a sorry excuse to return one user their SoJ back. Justice hasn't been served. It was covered with whipped cream.
Gold: 12,500.20
Jun 6 2022 01:23am
Quote (hoggoth214 @ Jun 6 2022 01:16am)
One thing I'd point out, is that even if contributors got the message, I'd very much doubt all of them were able to act on that info in time. It was early hours morning in Europe when the message was sent out. Would every contributor have been checking their messages at that time in the morning, and received the heads up in time? It seems unlikely to me.

Let me be clear about that..

We all had 3+ days notice when the exact time was going to be.............

So if they weren't there to make sure they were ready that's on them nobody else.

Plenty of pub peeps were able to switch in time.

kkthxbai
/sleep

This post was edited by Fujiwara on Jun 6 2022 01:23am
Gold: 76,586.00
Jun 6 2022 01:23am
Reading the thread, everyone who is pissed at DH are Asia camper contributors, and missed their chance to get anni due to server switch
I think in future runs, DH should announce the time (hour) for prospective contributors
That way the people who donate are guaranteed - I'm gonna spawn clone at this time, if you can be around at that time, contribute, otherwise don't

This way it doesn't screw any contributor, I think that is unjust
Unless, you happen to have 50 clients, but hey, if you do, you're already rich so whatever, right?
Gold: 36,040.00
Jun 6 2022 01:24am
i love this jsp drama

i never took part in those clone runs but want to thank russiabank for hosting these. nobodys perfect, mistakes happen. the guy with 40 copies is mad af :D i love it
Jun 6 2022 01:27am
Quote (teases @ Jun 6 2022 05:19pm)
For sure dude! That was a deceptive practice! This is HC. We die all the time. Annis are needed.. ALL THE TIME.

You tried your best to help your community and everyone got screwed in the process. Feels like they pulled a Luna coin on the people. And made a sorry excuse to return one user their SoJ back. Justice hasn't been served. It was covered with whipped cream.

Haven't really followed the= mephisto drama too much (it's hard to sympathise with someone running 40 clients to profit off a game). I'm thinking more about casual players who just wanted a damn anni, thought they'd got a reliable tip, and missed out. Whatever, it's just a game, no point getting too fussed about it. It is what it is.
Gold: 59.00
Jun 6 2022 01:43am
BUMP

I wanna see more ppl crying about missing free anni. Also the person who phoned FBI to report server switch.

ty.
Go Back To Diablo Clone Hunters Topic List
Prev159606162Next
Closed New Topic New Poll