d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Here Is A Bad Suggestion That Would Balance Game.
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 8,698.33
May 18 2022 07:09am
There are only two(2) real votes that matter. If you want to bitch about suggestion, then just post.

Suggestion:

Increase/decrease the SIZE of Monster SPAWN based on how many people are either solo'ing, two, three, four or full group (5) based on the minimum & maximum of a SOLO player = 1 to 3.

So, instead of 9 maximum monsters in a 4 or 5 person group, increase it to 12 (4 man group) & 15 in a full group.

Either way (solo or more players), the monster spawn is equivalent to solo'ing. This will DECREASE the speed of full groups and also make it HARDER for them, especially when they have to take on Face the Evil of 15 Evil Presence instead of 9 ... or should I say Ambush objective in a full group taking on 15 instead of 9... for a solo'er, they have to take on 3 times the EPs vs a full group.

Oh, those with gear shouldn't complain, it would only be beneficial for them because there are another 6 EP monsters that have the potential to DROP more items that could be Sexy Drop class.

As for objectives like Shamans, let a solo player achieve that as well, and in a full group... instead of 7 maximum, increase it to 10 to make it HARDER to complete the objective.

Hey, just my opinion, and some of the older players can see the Pro's from this instead of the constant "I am elite but would NEVER agree to something that can ruin my reputation ... blah or whatever..."

:D

Hoping to see some real good posts. (here goes a waste of 5 fg for Bolding topic)
Gold: 2,640.68
Trader: Trusted
May 18 2022 07:15am
Just read this and voted instantly no

"especially when they have to take on Face the Evil of 15 Evil Presence instead of 9"

A full wave with the wrong monsters is Allready not possible with the gear level in CoK

And we talking best in game items on 50% of the players and prolly 99% better gear on every player than the avarage player base.

How would anyone be able to do high level content???
May 18 2022 07:20am
Quote (4ndr3as @ May 19 2022 01:15am)
Just read this and voted instantly no

"especially when they have to take on Face the Evil of 15 Evil Presence instead of 9"

A full wave with the wrong monsters is Allready not possible with the gear level in CoK

And we talking best in game items on 50% of the players and prolly 99% better gear on every player than the avarage player base.

How would anyone be able to do high level content???

Thanks for proving my point... get in more healers to the game and make them as useful as they once were, also this increases the VALUE of the items that people THINK are shit, OR increasing the value of Tier III / IV heal charms that have EE because the group has to take on 15 normal monsters instead of 9... shit, solo has to take on 3 individually, what makes a full group EXEMPT of this???
May 18 2022 07:25am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 18 May 2022 15:20)
Thanks for proving my point... get in more healers to the game and make them as useful as they once were, also this increases the VALUE of the items that people THINK are shit, OR increasing the value of Tier III / IV heal charms that have EE because the group has to take on 15 normal monsters instead of 9... shit, solo has to take on 3 individually, what makes a full group EXEMPT of this???

And where is the point on that statement?

You could sit there with 5 healer, throw big comfreys and survive for 5 seconds (in case you wont get one shoted what will clearly happen). You still won't kill the wave.

You talking about stuff you never tryed/have no clue about.

Like I said, the game as it is is Allready more than challenging when you do high level content.

Last year was the first year ever where we managed not to fail a MM and like I said we talking best case scenario which can't be replicated from any other guild in the game

E/ even when you made Heal Mastery as OP as it had been in the past, you could not outheal any wave like that

This post was edited by 4ndr3as on May 18 2022 07:30am
May 18 2022 07:35am
Quote (4ndr3as @ May 19 2022 01:25am)
And where is the point on that statement?

You could sit there with 5 healer, throw big comfreys and survive for 15 seconds. You still won't kill the wave.

You talking about stuff you never tryed/have no clue about.

Like I said, the game as it is is Allready more than challenging when you do high level content.

Last year was the first year ever where we managed not to fail a MM and like I said we talking best case scenario which can't be replicated from any other guild in the game

Why DO you need to complete MIRROR MAZE? Is it for the Guild Points that don't give you anything other than bragging rights?

What makes you think I have NOT TRIED doing MM? What makes you think I have not reached level 100+? What makes you think I don't know how hard it is when you reach level 85+ with a character (Guardian) with 125 Vitality / 100 Intelligence healing a GROUP of people when the Monster Difficulty increased with the level of the character when it was FIRST introduced using premium gear that people were PM'ing me and asking to sell it to them?

You don't know my history of playing this game when things changed or how with my insistent complaints made it harder for YOU now complaining... FUNNY.

The game needs balance, AND yes... higher level character and the MONSTER difficulty needs to be BALANCED, BUT (but), there also should be BALANCE during the rise to that level and slow the Whistle climb runs and resetting on SC as well without ruining the game. Actually there are a ton of things that need to be re-visited, but I will leave that with my past suggestions and for those that can think out side of the box.
Gold: 117,515.63
May 18 2022 07:37am
Thanks for the suggestion!

I voted no because I fail to understand how this is an improvement. Is the game too easy?
May 18 2022 07:38am
Quote (TGHodin @ May 19 2022 01:37am)
Thanks for the suggestion!

I voted no because I fail to understand how this is an improvement. Is the game too easy?

Game is way too easy... :rofl:
May 18 2022 07:45am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 18 May 2022 15:35)
Why DO you need to complete MIRROR MAZE? Is it for the Guild Points that don't give you anything other than bragging rights?

What makes you think I have NOT TRIED doing MM? What makes you think I have not reached level 100+? What makes you think I don't know how hard it is when you reach level 85+ with a character (Guardian) with 125 Vitality / 100 Intelligence healing a GROUP of people when the Monster Difficulty increased with the level of the character when it was FIRST introduced using premium gear that people were PM'ing me and asking to sell it to them?

You don't know my history of playing this game when things changed or how with my insistent complaints made it harder for YOU now complaining... FUNNY.

The game needs balance, AND yes... higher level character and the MONSTER difficulty needs to be BALANCED, BUT (but), there also should be BALANCE during the rise to that level and slow the Whistle climb runs and resetting on SC as well without ruining the game. Actually there are a ton of things that need to be re-visited, but I will leave that with my past suggestions and for those that can think out side of the box.

So basicly you ask for a completly new game/complete rewrite of what Ladder Slasher is/works.

I do agree on that some stuff would be way cooler with changes and make statts actually usefull like damage reduction, crit flux etc. but that will not happen anytime soon and if something changes minor improvements would be way more benefical than a complete game change

And i do know you since alot of years, the Problem is i never saw any Post of you make sense or is done with research and evidence

E/ and since i do i wont argue about it after that post. It wont change anything from your weird view anyways so its pointless

Quote (izParagonzi @ 18 May 2022 15:38)
Game is way too easy... :rofl:

Rerolling on Level 10 to get Heavy profs aint an accievement

This post was edited by 4ndr3as on May 18 2022 07:48am
Gold: 81,990.09
May 18 2022 07:48am
I voted yes.

I play HC 90% of times and there is too much gear there. If people die more often then they will rage quit more, I'll buy more stuff to hoard and have more invested on an abandoned realm which will have even less good gear. Seems smart.
May 18 2022 07:53am
Quote (4ndr3as @ May 19 2022 01:45am)
So basicly you ask for a completly new game/complete rewrite of what Ladder Slasher is/works.

I do agree on that some stuff would be way cooler with changes and make statts actually usefull like damage reduction, crit flux etc. but that will not happen anytime soon and if something changes minor improvements would be way more benefical than a complete game change

And i do know you since alot of years, the Problem is i never saw any Post of you make sense or is done with research and evidence

Not asking for a re-write of the game, asking for BALANCE, it is NOT hard to implement coding for 3 columns of 4 vs 4 man group = maximum 12 monster spawn or 3 columns of 5 vs full group (5 players) = maximum 15 monster spawn.

The best thing that people are forgetting... the INCREASE of drops that would become of this if it was applied for GROUP runs.

Quote (4ndr3as @ May 19 2022 01:45am)
Rerolling on Level 10 to get Heavy profs aint an accievement

:rofl: I did that on SC during the Prof comp to prove a point, I don't do that with my characters on HC, I mean even my Bufcore character is level 50ish. Stop reaching at straws.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll