d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Atheist/antitheist Chit Science
Prev1121314151628Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,557.06
Nov 9 2022 12:14am
Quote (TiStuff @ 8 Nov 2022 19:50)
hAHAHAHA this thread i clown atheist so called science and thats all you can say about it. hhhHHAHAHAHHA like coment #123 dude fins a fossil with out limbs and a tail so dude draws in a fluke nad flippers and puts it in whale line up huh huh huh HAHAHAHAHAH. cant imaging a atheist/antitheist would show his face here after that one HAHAHAHAHAH :bonk:

Gold: 315.00
Nov 9 2022 01:04am
Quote (TiStuff @ 9 Nov 2022 14:50)
hAHAHAHA this thread i clown atheist so called science and thats all you can say about it. hhhHHAHAHAHHA like coment #123 dude fins a fossil with out limbs and a tail so dude draws in a fluke nad flippers and puts it in whale line up huh huh huh HAHAHAHAHAH. cant imaging a atheist/antitheist would show his face here after that one HAHAHAHAHAH :bonk:

Lots of words without actually saying aything
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Nov 12 2022 10:51am
a little bit on darwin today.
atheists/antitheists like to pretend darwin was solid on his theory. this isnt so, darwin was actually honest about how he felt about "evolution". the clowns that came after him not so much.

Darwin’s "Horrid Doubt": The Mind
https://evolutionnews.org/2014/09/darwins_horrid/

excerpt from link, darwin quote
"But then with me the horrid doubt always arises whether the convictions of man’s mind, which has been developed from the mind of the lower animals, are of any value or at all trustworthy. Would any one trust in the convictions of a monkey’s mind, if there are any convictions in such a mind?"

i used to post that quote back in my youtube days. it would get shadow banned and sometimes disappear all together. there appears to be a process on the net that i call "being sanitized" an attempt to construct one narrative only. all other information cancelled/disappeared. I have seen it happen several times. its here then its gone.

the most recent was a dawkins vid I used to post here. its now moved to "private" or some such thing.
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 30%
Nov 12 2022 11:53am
whats most impressive to me is actually the fact that theres surprisingly little evidence for theories against the existence of god. thought about that a lot. anyone whos seen even a few "design vs chance" debates has heard of something called the fine tuning argument, which basically reduces the whole debate to "theres either a god or infinite universes". this is the consensus of both sides and its not really a matter of question. neither side has been able to offer convincing proof.

so i thought...why exactly? science has an explanation for a lot of stuff. but due to the laws of quantum mechanics, we not only dont know some things, we WILL NEVER KNOW some things. for example quantum entangled particles can communicate faster than light or backwards in time. but you can fuck yourself if you think you can use this to send information in any way. everett's idea of parallel universes is pretty much impossible to prove. basically the things that seem to avoid "limits" we have set in our universe...dont really. physics tells us "there are certain things you arent allowed to know", and it pisses scientists off and if pisses me off as well

so we have a hard limit that prevents us to get some information, and that does favor the god theory a lot. easy to explain it from that viewpoint. "god has given you free will to choose, and if you had any conclusive proof by either side, you wouldnt be able to use your free will". if you were a good person, it probably wouldnt be due to free will. think about it as working in a company with cameras all over the place. you wont shit in the elevator. but no one will know if you didnt shit in the elevator because you think its wrong, or due to the cameras watching you. but without the cameras, if you dont shit in the elevator, you didnt do it because you CHOSE not to do it. universe seems to have rules exactly to let us use our free will. you can believe in god or not, you can be nice or not. you can choose to come here and tell me theres no such thing as a free will anyway, and i can choose to tell you that you are an idiot etc. chance theory can only say that those rules appeared by chance as well. and again, no proof by any side. but its a funny thing to think about ^_^ !

This post was edited by Snyft2 on Nov 12 2022 11:54am
Gold: 10.00
Nov 25 2022 01:48pm
The shit theists make up is truly fascinating.
Gold: 0.00
Nov 26 2022 07:49am
I would be upset too if I thought chemicals created life forms and then no one could animate life with the chemicals and high voltage etc.
Gold: 10.00
Nov 26 2022 12:53pm
Quote (eMptyBox @ 26 Nov 2022 08:49)
I would be upset too if I thought chemicals created life forms and then no one could animate life with the chemicals and high voltage etc.

I'd be upset too if I believed a magical invisible friend was always watching me and created a world of suffering for no reason other than said invisible friend's ego.
Gold: 0.00
Nov 26 2022 01:06pm
Quote (Vastet @ Nov 26 2022 12:53pm)
I'd be upset too if I believed a magical invisible friend was always watching me and created a world of suffering for no reason other than said invisible friend's ego.

seems like a specific belief,

seek a garden
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Dec 5 2022 11:01pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Nov 12 2022 09:53am)
whats most impressive to me is actually the fact that theres surprisingly little evidence for theories against the existence of god. thought about that a lot. anyone whos seen even a few "design vs chance" debates has heard of something called the fine tuning argument, which basically reduces the whole debate to "theres either a god or infinite universes". this is the consensus of both sides and its not really a matter of question. neither side has been able to offer convincing proof.

so i thought...why exactly? science has an explanation for a lot of stuff. but due to the laws of quantum mechanics, we not only dont know some things, we WILL NEVER KNOW some things. for example quantum entangled particles can communicate faster than light or backwards in time. but you can fuck yourself if you think you can use this to send information in any way. everett's idea of parallel universes is pretty much impossible to prove. basically the things that seem to avoid "limits" we have set in our universe...dont really. physics tells us "there are certain things you arent allowed to know", and it pisses scientists off and if pisses me off as well

so we have a hard limit that prevents us to get some information, and that does favor the god theory a lot. easy to explain it from that viewpoint. "god has given you free will to choose, and if you had any conclusive proof by either side, you wouldnt be able to use your free will". if you were a good person, it probably wouldnt be due to free will. think about it as working in a company with cameras all over the place. you wont shit in the elevator. but no one will know if you didnt shit in the elevator because you think its wrong, or due to the cameras watching you. but without the cameras, if you dont shit in the elevator, you didnt do it because you CHOSE not to do it. universe seems to have rules exactly to let us use our free will. you can believe in god or not, you can be nice or not. you can choose to come here and tell me theres no such thing as a free will anyway, and i can choose to tell you that you are an idiot etc. chance theory can only say that those rules appeared by chance as well. and again, no proof by any side. but its a funny thing to think about ^_^ !

appreciate you comment. read it twice.

have one comment for fun
"physics tells us "there are certain things you arent allowed to know", and it pisses scientists off and if pisses me off as well"
(haha :) what comes to my mind is the one way speed of light)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have this for today. its a whopping two hour vid. it talks about fossil oddities that academia would rather ignore cause they are a bunch of clods. hold on its some crazy stuff.
Gold: 6,071.69
Dec 6 2022 06:39pm
The thing I don't get about atheism is that its a lose-lose scenario. Either there is God and believing is the right thing to do or there isn't and it doesn't matter if you believe or not. Believing is the safe hedge bet.
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev1121314151628Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll