d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat >
Poll > Masks? Political?
Prev1456789Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Feb 12 2022 05:21pm
Quote (Nut_Sack @ Feb 12 2022 02:50pm)
I think everyone should wear a mask pandemic or not, I don't care to see all the homely mouth breathing faces with their salad tossing breath being spewed into the air

people wear the same mask for days n weeks or never even change it at all. then they constantly touch the mask smearing everything else they been touching all over it. then they go into the public bathroom or even their own bath room getting micro droplets with feces imbedded in the mask. now they in public blowing that shit all over the place. the only thing not in the mask is the virus, its so small it just passes right through the mask.......have a nice day :)
Gold: 17.00
Feb 12 2022 05:38pm
OTHER

Masks are always what theyve been. Tools to protect you from harmful inhalants or barriers to protect others from germs, particularly those undergoing surgery.

During the onset of the pandemic, I agreed that wearing a mask was wise.

However, we aren't slowing the spread anymore... Sifting through the conflicting studies, I've read numerous times that post-infection antibodies are best performing.

It should be a choice now. The fact that it's still mandated shows that the "experts" prefer COVID as a pandemic rather than an endemic.
Gold: 2,775.19
Feb 12 2022 05:49pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 12 Feb 2022 15:21)
people wear the same mask for days n weeks or never even change it at all. then they constantly touch the mask smearing everything else they been touching all over it. then they go into the public bathroom or even their own bath room getting micro droplets with feces imbedded in the mask. now they in public blowing that shit all over the place. the only thing not in the mask is the virus, its so small it just passes right through the mask.......have a nice day :)

You prefer directly breathing in shit? seems right
Gold: 5.27
Warn: 70%
Feb 12 2022 05:54pm
Masks should still be worn imo. Regardless of what Whitehouse looks like.

The risk is that another droplet spreading disease will eclipse covid and possibly kill far more people.
Gold: 2,955.95
Feb 12 2022 05:55pm
Quote (Nut_Sack @ Feb 12 2022 03:49pm)
You prefer directly breathing in shit? seems right

one can stay out of the public bathroom. but now with all the gross mask wearing they bring the bathroom to you.
think about it next time you go grocery shopping and all the employees being forced masked and they all use the same bathroom and they touch all over the mask and they touch all over everything else including your food also blowing literal shit all over the place
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW have a nice day :)

15 to 30 minutes mask reach moisture saturation. after that your just gurgling through moisture.

masks are just a bacterial mold germ cultures. mask zombies carrying around their lil babies sharing with ev1
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW have a nice day :)

when you exhale through your nose which is normal breathing for most the air is directed downward and away. but when you exhale out of a mask it ends up like a fog around the head and stays suspended in the air head high. now think of all the people that walked down the grocery isle before you.........

government laughing at you, now you know why they dont wear them cept for photo ops

nothing grosser then masking........

This post was edited by TiStuff on Feb 12 2022 06:08pm
Feb 12 2022 05:58pm
Quote (redExorcist @ Feb 12 2022 06:54pm)
Masks should still be worn imo. Regardless of what Whitehouse looks like.

The risk is that another droplet spreading disease will eclipse covid and possibly kill far more people.

The latter is, sterilizing antibodies *that work*start to develop in the population at a rate faster than the next variant arrives. And when it does, the antibodies will be more complete and prepared for said variant.

e/ Or we can keep strapping masks to ourselves and children, and wait for the next vaccine for last year's variant

This post was edited by WastedPenguinz on Feb 12 2022 06:00pm
Feb 12 2022 06:05pm
Quote (WastedPenguinz @ Feb 12 2022 06:58pm)
The latter is, sterilizing antibodies *that work*start to develop in the population at a rate faster than the next variant arrives. And when it does, the antibodies will be more complete and prepared for said variant.

e/ Or we can keep strapping masks to ourselves and children, and wait for the next vaccine for last year's variant

I didn't comment on vaccines but that's a hot topic which talking about masks can easily lead to
Feb 12 2022 06:09pm
Quote (redExorcist @ Feb 12 2022 07:05pm)
I didn't comment on vaccines but that's a hot topic which talking about masks can easily lead to

Right. But they go hand in hand. Vaccines were supposed to eliminate the need for masks. That didnt happen.

Did you wear a mask pre December 2019? What would you have said then? Germs were everywhere then.
Feb 12 2022 06:12pm
Yes I agree they are much related. No I only started wearing mask when covid hit the news in China.

China had about one month head start compared to North america.

So yes I was wearing a mask before everyone else was. I never caught covid once. I work in an industry with frequent human interaction and high volume places. Masks protected me. And they will continue to.
Gold: 5,895.00
Feb 12 2022 06:15pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Feb 12 2022 08:57am)

lets hear it........

You need to get outside, or find a hobby. The amount of covid related threads you've made the past couple years is disturbing.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1456789Next
Closed New Topic New Poll