d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1426342644265426642674283Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 98,921.50
Apr 26 2024 08:25am
Quote (MichaelWS @ Apr 26 2024 04:12pm)
Iraq was a dictatorship with one of largest army in the middle east, oil producer much better off than poorest country in the East Europe being in disarray for 10 years prior to Russia launching their invasion.

First serious aid got to Ukraine months after initial phase by the way.

Don't post shit that isn't true or you'll be just like Prox1m1ty

Aid was rushed in immediately after the invasion maybe even before the invasion because the Russian buildup was noticed well before they invaded
Banned
Gold: 654.00
Apr 26 2024 08:31am
Quote (ofthevoid @ Apr 26 2024 05:18pm)
Ukraines army has been built up with NATO help since 2014. Ukraine had a fair amount of Soviet era weapons including arty, air defense and so on. Eventually they got pretty much all of the Soviet era weapons from all of Europe and also got advanced air defense and other weapons from US and dozens of other countries.

To compare what Ukraine had vs Iraq is laughable. A large army concentrated in a few cities surrounded by desert is not what you see in Ukraine with hundred of miles of entrenched positions.

Built up Ukraine with some training, handheld javelins, automatic rifles, stingers. Its obvious that people here just engaging in supporting a side as if it matters, elites and their kids will continue staging conflicts and make billions of it. Family business runs in the veins, enjoy your cheerleader volunteer position, make sure to wear a short skirt for the audience.

What was Russias reason to go into Afghanistan? Propping up some commie nobody wanted there.

What was USA reason for Vietnam war? Fake attack on its ship by commies that was an utter hoax.

Why did USA go to Iraq? To find weapons of mass destruction, same weapons USA gave to Iraq to go to war with Iran. But they weren’t even there.

Why did Russia attack Ukraine? Because theres 50 photos of nazis from Ukraine army so they all must be nazi among 20 other equally retarded reasons.

People in charge are laughing their ass off, figuring out what riveting tale to spin in next 10-15 years to start new pointless war.

This post was edited by MichaelWS on Apr 26 2024 08:34am
Gold: 127,408.50
Apr 26 2024 08:39am
Quote (MichaelWS @ Apr 26 2024 03:31pm)
Built up Ukraine with some training, handheld javelins, automatic rifles, stingers. Its obvious that people here just engaging in supporting a side as if it matters, elites and their kids will continue staging conflicts and make billions of it. Family business runs in the veins, enjoy your cheerleader volunteer position, make sure to wear a short skirt for the audience.

What was Russias reason to go into Afghanistan? Propping up some commie nobody wanted there.

What was USA reason for Vietnam war? Fake attack on its ship by commies that was an utter hoax.

Why did USA go to Iraq? To find weapons of mass destruction, same weapons USA gave to Iraq to go to war with Iran. But they weren’t even there.

Why did Russia attack Ukraine? Because theres 50 photos of nazis from Ukraine army so they all must be nazi among 20 other equally retarded reasons.

People in charge are laughing their ass off, figuring out what riveting tale to spin in next 10-15 years to start new pointless war.

Djunior lives in an alternate reality where every war the US was involved in was illegal profiteering but Vlad the dictators war of choice in Ukraine is somehow justified and righteous.

Guzzled down too much of that Kremlin koolaid :rofl:
Apr 26 2024 08:42am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Apr 26 2024 04:39pm)
Djunior lives in an alternate reality where every war the US was involved in was illegal profiteering but Vlad the dictators war of choice in Ukraine is somehow justified and righteous.

Guzzled down too much of that Kremlin koolaid :rofl:

What a bunch of BS

Out of arguments?
Banned
Apr 26 2024 08:46am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Djunior @ Apr 26 2024 05:25pm)
Don't post shit that isn't true or you'll be just like Prox1m1ty

Aid was rushed in immediately after the invasion maybe even before the invasion because the Russian buildup was noticed well before they invaded

Ukraine got stingers/javelins/some minor armament during first 1-2 months of the invasion, blood had to be spilled en masse for the conflict to flare up.

You post some of the most retarded shit in this thread bro (no offense) , don’t think we have anything to discuss/argue about with you or its your place to tell me what to post. I am not gonna get dragged into choosing a side of this pointless war and cheerleading here, thinking that Ukraine attacking a rusty ship will make Russia collapse or Russia capturing a rubble is a major development thats setting trends for domino effects.

Ukraine about to mobilise 150-200k more, Russia will shortly follow suit. war machine business must have its flesh sacrifice.
Apr 26 2024 08:48am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (MichaelWS @ Apr 26 2024 04:46pm)
Ukraine got stingers/javelins/some minor armament during first 1-2 months of the invasion, blood had to be spilled en masse for the conflict to flare up.

You post some of the most retarded shit in this thread bro (no offense) , don’t think we have anything to discuss/argue about with you or its your place to tell me what to post. I am not gonna get dragged into choosing a side of this pointless war and cheerleading here, thinking that Ukraine attacking a rusty ship will make Russia collapse or Russia capturing a rubble is a major development thats setting trends for domino effects.

Ukraine about to mobilise 150-200k more, Russia will shortly follow suit. war machine business must have its flesh sacrifice.

BS

I just quickly googled and this article is from Feb 26 2022 is that the day of the invasion? --> https://www.reuters.com/world/biden-approves-350-million-military-aid-ukraine-2022-02-26/

Here's a quote from the article in case you don't check sources just like Prox1m1ty

On Saturday, Blinken said in a statement that this third authorization for weapons shipments to Ukraine was "unprecedented."

Note the bolded. The third authorization means there were two authorizations earlier. So Ukraine received military aid even before Russia invaded.

Clearly you're the retarded one not me. I clearly remember all this ;)

Waiting for your reply lol

This post was edited by Djunior on Apr 26 2024 08:49am
Banned
Apr 26 2024 08:53am
Quote (Djunior @ Apr 26 2024 05:48pm)
BS

I just quickly googled and this article is from Feb 26 2022 is that the day of the invasion? --> https://www.reuters.com/world/biden-approves-350-million-military-aid-ukraine-2022-02-26/

Here's a quote from the article in case you don't check sources just like Prox1m1ty

Note the bolded. The third authorization means there were two authorizations earlier. So Ukraine received military aid even before Russia invaded.

Clearly you're the retarded one not me. I clearly remember all this ;)

Waiting for your reply lol

Approving an aid package doesnt magically make it appear in Ukraine over night. Hard to wrap your head around that, just as a country with 40 million people being able to mobilise 200k more to feed the meatgrinder I know.
Im out, be back once one side actually is able to take one major city which isn’t going to happen because people in charge on both sides are not interested in that whatsoever.
Apr 26 2024 08:54am
Quote (MichaelWS @ Apr 26 2024 04:53pm)
Approving an aid package doesnt magically make it appear in Ukraine over night. Hard to wrap your head around that, just as a country with 40 million people being able to mobilise 200k more to feed the meatgrinder I know.
Im out, be back once one side actually is able to take one major city which isn’t going to happen because people in charge on both sides are not interested in that whatsoever.

The aid was rushed in by cargo planes dude

Plane loads of Javelins, Stingers and NLAWs
Gold: 22,189.49
Apr 26 2024 08:56am
Losing harder
Banned
Apr 26 2024 08:57am
Quote (Djunior @ Apr 26 2024 05:54pm)
The aid was rushed in by cargo planes dude

Plane loads of Javelins, Stingers and NLAWs

I didnt even check that link, now I did
So that proves my point even further, Stingers, Javelins, Nlaws
minor armaments machine guns, bulllets. Perfect for guerrilla warfare, where lots of blood will be spiled on both sides.
Later
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1426342644265426642674283Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll