d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1134513461347134813494263Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,328.00
Oct 2 2022 04:35pm
Quote (Ironfister @ Oct 1 2022 08:06am)
Even if they somehow prove it was Russian warships, Russia will say that "such warships anyone could have bought in a shop selling Russian warship anywhere around the globe, for example on USA territory" . These guys are just shameless :)
100% sure there wont be war over the pipe, its not how liberal Europe democracies handle things like that. Russians did things like murdering people in UK already, nothing really happened as a reaction. Europe/USA can increase or keep longer sanctions at most.

Yes, the double agent attempted murders are still a big thing. They have not been forgotten.
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
Oct 3 2022 12:34am
Quote (Ironfister @ Oct 2 2022 08:47pm)
Its not racist because:
1) its truth. Majority of Americans are fine with their country attacking other countries like Ukraine. They kind of dont like the mobilization thing, because they would rather stay at home than risk their own life.
2) its about behaviour and actions, something people can change. If you steal things, and I call you "thief" its not racism, because it was your decision to steal things. It doesnt have anything to do with your skin color, its because of your actions, who were wrong.

I specifically said in my posts, that I blame americanan TV, which, as we all know, is run by politicians. So its mainly, if not only, the politicians responsible.

One could say that any discrimination against citizens of other countries is forbidden as all people are equal and deserve equal rights.
But one example. Does your country allow unlimited travel and immigration from various poor areas of the globe? Of course not. Which means that your country can be called racist too, because you limit other people rights based on their country of origin.
See where it goes?
Im all against racism, but lets not get crazy in total equality of rights for all people around the globe, the world aint perfect and we cant pretend it is.
If the Europe were 5billion people, and other continents just 1billion, we could maybe take them all in. But its otherwise proportion, and we cant really absorb 5billion people from different cultures as a 0,5billion continent. We need to tell them: "sorry, we cant absorb too many people from outside cultures, we cant give you visa".

Yes.

ps : you're racist
Gold: 12,820.17
Oct 3 2022 12:53am
Quote (Melatonina @ 3 Oct 2022 08:34)
Yes.

ps : you're racist

So what is your country, is it France perhaps?
France never allowed unlimited immigration from the outside countries. So according to your views you guys are racist too.
But there is more to that.
You guys have problems with immigrants, this is because you guys treat them as 2nd class citizens and they get angry at it and make trouble around the country.
You took the immigrants to clean your toilets and do your laundry, and you make them difficult to move to better jobs, which is racism undercover.
Its unofficial, but better jobs in France are often reserved to white French citizens, who speak native accent only.
And you dare to call me racist, unbelievable.
Oct 3 2022 12:58am
Quote (Ironfister @ Oct 3 2022 08:53am)
So what is your country, is it France perhaps?
France never allowed unlimited immigration from the outside countries. So according to your views you guys are racist too.
But there is more to that.
You guys have problems with immigrants, this is because you guys treat them as 2nd class citizens and they get angry at it and make trouble around the country.
You took the immigrants to clean your toilets and do your laundry, and you make them difficult to move to better jobs, which is racism undercover.
Its unofficial, but better jobs in France are often reserved to white French citizens, who speak native accent only.
And you dare to call me racist, unbelievable.

Wrong in pretty much everything. aint surprised since you're probably a triple dosed snowflake without any critical thinking anyways but well

1 I'm belgian and live in lux/france sometimes. there is actually no quotas immigration in france, whatever the origin country is. hence why cities such as paris are turning into dirty shit because we letted people without manners getting in.
2 we dont treat them as 2nd class, you speak out of ignorance just as usual. just use your brain 1 sec, why do you think so many are coming to France ? many of them want to go to UK, but many stay here to profit the social french model
remove the free money for immigrants, and they will all be gone (except those who want to participate in the society ofc)
I mean work is disappearing, jobs are badly paid in France, no reasons for them to install in fr rather than lux/belg or anywyere else where salaries are better. oh right they dont offer the same social protection, free healthcare etc. when you're unemployed. lmao
3 It's not unofficial it's just your common victimized loser narrative bullshit that makes you think this way. better jobs are offered to skilled people, and it appear that skilled people generally dont come from subcountries. just natural selection m8
4 you are racist and you support racists such as nato/usa imperialism, yes. if you were french you would support macron and fr colonialism history, without a doubt. so yeah stfu

Also for you,

Quote (ferdia @ Oct 2 2022 10:20pm)
briefly:There is a global superpower, that has bombed i dont know how many countries in the last 50 years. does that make most of their people bad guys too? I would never say that, because its racist and completely retarded.

Yes

This post was edited by Melatonina on Oct 3 2022 01:15am
Gold: 12,820.17
Oct 3 2022 03:07am
Quote (Melatonina @ 3 Oct 2022 08:58)
Wrong in pretty much everything. aint surprised since you're probably a triple dosed snowflake without any critical thinking anyways but well

1 I'm belgian and live in lux/france sometimes. there is actually no quotas immigration in france, whatever the origin country is. hence why cities such as paris are turning into dirty shit because we letted people without manners getting in.
2 we dont treat them as 2nd class, you speak out of ignorance just as usual. just use your brain 1 sec, why do you think so many are coming to France ? many of them want to go to UK, but many stay here to profit the social french model
remove the free money for immigrants, and they will all be gone (except those who want to participate in the society ofc)
I mean work is disappearing, jobs are badly paid in France, no reasons for them to install in fr rather than lux/belg or anywyere else where salaries are better. oh right they dont offer the same social protection, free healthcare etc. when you're unemployed. lmao
3 It's not unofficial it's just your common victimized loser narrative bullshit that makes you think this way. better jobs are offered to skilled people, and it appear that skilled people generally dont come from subcountries. just natural selection m8
4 you are racist and you support racists such as nato/usa imperialism, yes. if you were french you would support macron and fr colonialism history, without a doubt. so yeah stfu

Also for you,

Yes

By saying "there is no quota immigration" you are wrong.
Nobody can legally move into EU from the outside.
Sure, there are some exception, like the millionaires who are always welcome everywhere.
But average guy just cannot move in. He can visit as a tourist, for a limited time, as long as the border guards allow him based on their opinion.
When I visited my family in UK this year, I had to talk with a border Control, answer his detailed questions and convince him Im a tourist and not some immigrant. Fortunately he let me enter and visit my family.

I know a guy from Albania, who get into EU in a fucking fridge.
He nearly died. Do you think he would hide inside a fridge, if he could just cross the border legally?
Yet you tell me people can move inside. No they usually cant. And its completely fine.
We cannot accept too many immigrants as EU.
In the perfect world people could move anywhere, but the world isn't perfect, sadly. There are 5 billion people who would like to come EU. Its not possible for us to accept them in large numbers, because they wouldnt get European but would rather make our beloved EU a third world country.
And its not racism, its being realistic.

I'm polish, many of my family and friends decided to go work in some other countries, because the pay is better.
The same company pays 2000eur in western countries, but when they open offices in eastern Europe, they only pay 800eur.
So its not strange people try to move west to live a better life.

All of them tell me the same stories: in the same company native habitants can work less, while getting paid more, and its extremely unlikely for immigrant to be promoted.
I work in IT, even highly skilled IT people say its true, and that's why they decided to come back to Poland. Because they were always 2nd class workers who always get blamed and never get promoted.
And when the company has to fire somebody, its always not native habitant, also always not the Black guy (that would be racist), so that eastern Europe immigrants are always first to let go.
We all know its true.
You should admit to your sins, its the first step for moving forward.
Gold: 44,456.19
Warn: 10%
Oct 3 2022 03:34am
Quote (Ironfister @ Oct 3 2022 10:07am)
By saying "there is no quota immigration" you are wrong.
Nobody can legally move into EU from the outside.
Sure, there are some exception, like the millionaires who are always welcome everywhere.
But average guy just cannot move in. He can visit as a tourist, for a limited time, as long as the border guards allow him based on their opinion.
When I visited my family in UK this year, I had to talk with a border Control, answer his detailed questions and convince him Im a tourist and not some immigrant. Fortunately he let me enter and visit my family.

I know a guy from Albania, who get into EU in a fucking fridge.
He nearly died. Do you think he would hide inside a fridge, if he could just cross the border legally?
Yet you tell me people can move inside. No they usually cant. And its completely fine.
We cannot accept too many immigrants as EU.
In the perfect world people could move anywhere, but the world isn't perfect, sadly. There are 5 billion people who would like to come EU. Its not possible for us to accept them in large numbers, because they wouldnt get European but would rather make our beloved EU a third world country.
And its not racism, its being realistic.

I'm polish, many of my family and friends decided to go work in some other countries, because the pay is better.
The same company pays 2000eur in western countries, but when they open offices in eastern Europe, they only pay 800eur.
So its not strange people try to move west to live a better life.

All of them tell me the same stories: in the same company native habitants can work less, while getting paid more, and its extremely unlikely for immigrant to be promoted.
I work in IT, even highly skilled IT people say its true, and that's why they decided to come back to Poland. Because they were always 2nd class workers who always get blamed and never get promoted.
And when the company has to fire somebody, its always not native habitant, also always not the Black guy (that would be racist), so that eastern Europe immigrants are always first to let go.
We all know its true.

I agree with Ironfister here - it can be very difficult for migrants to enter a variety of "open / free" countries. Note that England does not overly welcome migrants and is probably not a good example to convey how open Europe is. England also left the EU so its not the best example to be used. America is also a bad example. France / Germany would be better examples. Nevertheless I agree with the sentiment re: difficult to migrate to these countries ( even if larger numbers ARE migrating/fleeing to these countries.

In terms of your personal story Ironfister, I can understand what you are saying however I would counter: We have our fair share of polish-irish here. They have been here for a long time and they have integrated into ireland in their own way. In terms of sacking, this is not common in our country noting workers rights are not terrible. its actually quite hard to sack someone here. While I can sympathize with the experiences, I would counter: I had a certain polish friend, he came to ireland for the reasons you outlined - better pay - he rose through the ranks in my business and became known as a skilled individual, an expert. He made his money then emigrated again to a better job - in Germany, as he wanted to be closer to home after buying a house in Poland (his long term goal). There are alot of cultural divides/issues which may also play a factor.

all of this is, of course, off topic but as we went down this road I am providing commentary.

This post was edited by ferdia on Oct 3 2022 03:37am
Oct 3 2022 03:38am
Instead of crying about racism everywhere you should thanks eu for the competitve "liberated" market that makes everything a big mess.
I have a friend in here, truck driver, who cant get a decent salary because they always hire polish, romanian and others cheap euro drivers instead.
He went to sweiss doing uber courses. underpaid aswell (2500 for sweiss is very low to survive alone) but still better than 1300 euros/month for 60 hrs/week of work in france.
Countries such as yours are clear winner of that rather new market (if you take eu history into account) while countries like france are net losers, giving like 20b a year to get nothing in return.
Leechers will still complain ofc

This post was edited by Melatonina on Oct 3 2022 03:47am
Gold: 69.69
Oct 3 2022 03:42am
As far as I am aware this is a grey area. Eventually the war has to come to an end. Which end is yet to be decided.

Option 1: Ukraine doesn't join NATO as part of the agreement and stays neutral
Option 2: Russia backs out and accepts NATO and other military interests would be parked outside its borders
Option 3. War continues untill resources run out and one side beats the other into complete surrender.
Option 4. It escalates into Nuclear and possibly world war.
Option 5. ???

This post was edited by addone on Oct 3 2022 03:43am
Gold: 19,123.19
Oct 3 2022 03:49am
Quote (Ironfister @ Oct 3 2022 11:07am)
We all know its true.

You're describing England. No such a thing in Germany. Also, you don't mention living costs and that a Polish person has got a house or apartment whereas most English/Germans live in rented apartments. What you also don't get, no matter how skilled you think you're, first generation immigrants are always at a disadvantage in language and people's skills of the host country. Second generation Poles have zero problems in Germany. In fact, I know some of them. Our biggest diaspora after Turks in Germany are Poles. The same Poles who don't get tired telling shit about Germany.

This post was edited by babun1024 on Oct 3 2022 03:55am
Gold: 44,456.19
Warn: 10%
Oct 3 2022 04:34am
Quote (addone @ Oct 3 2022 10:42am)
As far as I am aware this is a grey area. Eventually the war has to come to an end. Which end is yet to be decided.

Option 1: Ukraine doesn't join NATO as part of the agreement and stays neutral
Option 2: Russia backs out and accepts NATO and other military interests would be parked outside its borders
Option 3. War continues untill resources run out and one side beats the other into complete surrender.
Option 4. It escalates into Nuclear and possibly world war.
Option 5. ???

There are actually too many options to list. here are a few:

Option 1 : Ukraine doesn't join NATO as part of any negotiated agreement and stays neutral. Eastern and Southern Ukraine ceded to Russia / independent.
Option 2 : Ukraine doesn't join NATO as part of any negotiated agreement and stays neutral. Eastern Ukraine ceded to Russia / independent.
Option 3 : Ukraine joins NATO as part of any negotiated agreement. Eastern and Southern Ukraine ceded to Russia / independent.
Option 4 : Ukraine joins NATO as part of any negotiated agreement. Eastern Ukraine ceded to Russia / independent.
Option 5 : Ukraine either joins NATO, or does not join NATO, as part of any negotiated agreement. Russia returns all stolen lands.
Option 5: Russia backs out and accepts NATO and other military interests would be parked outside its borders.
Option 6. War continues until Russian resources run out. At which point Russia retreats (see 5), or they go mental (see 8).
Option 7: War continues until Western resources run out. At which point Ukraine surrenders (see Options 1-4) or they continue to wage war (guerilla tactics / terrorist tactic's whatever you want to call it).
Option 8: Accident occurs at Nuclear Power Plant / Sites in Russia Bombed / Russia loses conventional war and resorts to Tactical Nuclear weapons / Russia starts bombing entirety of Ukraine. Millions die. Escalate to WW3.
Option 9: Biden remains in office - War intensifies "allies" fully behind the US, Biden calls for negotiations on his terms / see Option 8.
Option 10. Biden remains in office - War intensifies. "allies" start having doubts. Biden calls for negotiations on his terms / see Option 8.
Option 11. Donald Trump re-elected. Negotiated peace. Option 8 removed from equation.
Option 12. Putin dies of X disease. Pro Western Leader elected. See option 1-10 (what I am saying is Russian leadership at this point is irrelevant).
Option 13. Putin dies of X disease. Anti Western Leader elected. See options 1-10 (what I am saying is Russian leadership at this point is irrelevant).
Option 14. Zelensky is assassinated / remains in office. See options 1-10 (what I am saying is it will have no bearing on events).
Option 15. Ukraine invades Russia. Total surrender of Russia.
Option 16. Ukraine invades Russia. Russia Nukes Ukraine.
Option 17. Nato invades Russia. Total surrender of Russia.
Option 18. Nato invades Russia. Russia Launches Nukes - WW3.
Option 19. Any country, other then the US - seeks to negotiate a peace. See options 1-10 (i.e. irrelevant).

This post was edited by ferdia on Oct 3 2022 04:56am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1134513461347134813494263Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll