d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Associated Press Is A Spunk Rag
Prev13456720Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 550.00
Jan 23 2022 03:22pm
For every white man that goes to the ER with a sunburn, a black man must also receive sunburn treatment or the system is racist.
Gold: 260.11
Jan 23 2022 03:23pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jan 23 2022 03:20pm)
Age discrimination doesn't apply in all the same scenarios as racial discrimination under US law, nice try.

Doesn't matter to our conversation, because you specifically said that a right to life was being violated. If your right to life is being violated it doesn't matter if its based on rage, race, sex, or anything else. A violation is a violation and you get due process.

In reality this isn't racial discrimination because it's based on medical outcomes, and preferentially distributing treatment to high risk groups is not racist because it's based on medical outcomes.

When you have to lie in every post it's a good sign you're full of shit.

This post was edited by NetflixAdaptationWidow on Jan 23 2022 03:23pm
Gold: 22,189.49
Jan 23 2022 03:24pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jan 23 2022 03:17pm)
Enough white people are anti-vaxxers to account for any % of whites who shouldn't take the vaccine for affirmative action.

Minnesota vaccination rates:
White: 69.3%
Black: 63.0%

US total vaccination rates:
White: 60%
Black: 54%

Looks like another one of those racial outcome criterion that henreich von thor, aryan god of racial discrimination, could use to justify quarantining the ghettos, maybe surround them with some tall walls and armed guards until they can be moved to quarantine centers.
Jan 23 2022 03:27pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jan 23 2022 03:24pm)
Minnesota vaccination rates:
White: 69.3%
Black: 63.0%

US total vaccination rates:
White: 60%
Black: 54%

Looks like another one of those racial outcome criterion that henreich von thor, aryan god of racial discrimination, could use to justify quarantining the ghettos, maybe surround them with some tall walls and armed guards until they can be moved to quarantine centers.

Oh look, Goom has to lie in every post and then compare his opponent to a Nazi because he got absolutely fucking curb stomped for lieing in every single sentence.

I'd say I didn't enjoy this but I definitely did.
Jan 23 2022 03:31pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Jan 23 2022 03:23pm)

In reality this isn't racial discrimination

In reality, this is explicitly discriminating against people based on their skin color to the point of asking doctors to judge what color someone is and make their own determination of their pigmentation to decide whether to deny them life-saving treatment.
Basing policies on outcomes doesn't change its discriminatory intent nor its discriminatory effect. The NYPD targeting black youths for stop & frisk based on the color of their skin was racist, whether or not they could try to justify it as targeted response to racial demographics of criminal behavior. A bunch of white slavers were able to rationalize the subjugation of a workforce of a 'lesser race' by pointing to the rational superiority of the white man and mantle of responsibility to utilize the physical condition of the black man for the common good of the world. After all;

Slavery is not a national evil; on the contrary, it is a national benefit. The agricultural wealth of the country is found in those states owning slaves, and a great portion of the revenue of the government is derived from the products of slave labor—Slavery exists in some form everywhere, and it is not of much consequence in a philosophical point of view, whether it be voluntary or involuntary. In a political point of view, involuntary slavery had the advantage, since all who enjoy political liberty are then, in fact, free.

and

We deny that slavery is sinful or inexpedient. We deny that it is wrong in the abstract. We assert that it is the natural condition of man; that there ever has been, and there ever will be slavery; and we not only claim for ourselves the right to determine for ourselves the relations between master and slave, but we insist that the slavery of the Southern States is the best regulation of slavery, whether we take into consideration the interests of the master or of the slave, that has ever been devised.

and

Slavery is said to be an evil… But is no evil. On the contrary, I believe it to be the greatest of all the great blessings which a kind Providence has bestowed upon our glorious region… As a class, I say it boldly; there is not a happier, more contented race upon the face of the earth… Lightly tasked, well clothed, well fed—far better than the free laborers of any country in the world,… their lives and persons protected by the law, all their sufferings alleviated by the kindest and most interested care....

Sir, I do firmly believe that domestic slavery regulated as ours is produces the highest toned, the purest, best organization of society that has ever existed on the face of the earth

Three quotes from democrats, likeminded to yourself.
Jan 23 2022 03:32pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jan 23 2022 03:31pm)
In reality, this is explicitly discriminating against people based on their skin color

Goom lies again. It's not very effective.

Now tell me how prioritizing communities based on medical outcomes is discrimination again. That one was really funny.
Jan 23 2022 03:43pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Jan 23 2022 03:32pm)
Goom lies again. It's not very effective.

Now tell me how prioritizing communities based on medical outcomes is discrimination again. That one was really funny.

Notice how I make quality posts and you copy/paste the same line? Tends to happen when you're triggered- emotional and small-minded, since it takes both elements.
I'd like to chalk your instability here up to the natural internal conflict presented when you are confronted with your own cognitive dissonance. I don't doubt that you sincerely believe yourself to be 'against racism', and yet here you are attempting to rationalize explicit discrimination on the basis of race. And the more I press you to grapple with the logical implications and necessary conditions to enforce explicitly racist policies, the more you resort to petty defensive mechanisms. Normal people of level headed disposition don't suffer that, at least not without dipping into my homebrew. You can't answer the most basic questions of practical application, but you can project your cock craving onto everyone, which I guess you'll continue embracing until the sword swallowers have the same wokening as ableism and misogyny that stripped you from being able to just call people retarded cunts
Jan 23 2022 03:44pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jan 23 2022 03:43pm)
Notice how I make quality posts and you copy/paste the same line?

I like how you describe lieing in the first sentence every single time and calling me a Nazi as "making a quality post"

You make long posts. You do not make quality posts. You rely on dumb people confusing length for quality. That's always been your style, and I'll keep pointing it out.
Gold: 550.00
Jan 23 2022 03:49pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jan 23 2022 01:43pm)
Notice how I make quality posts and you copy/paste the same line? Tends to happen when you're triggered- emotional and small-minded, since it takes both elements.
I'd like to chalk your instability here up to the natural internal conflict presented when you are confronted with your own cognitive dissonance. I don't doubt that you sincerely believe yourself to be 'against racism', and yet here you are attempting to rationalize explicit discrimination on the basis of race. And the more I press you to grapple with the logical implications and necessary conditions to enforce explicitly racist policies, the more you resort to petty defensive mechanisms. Normal people of level headed disposition don't suffer that, at least not without dipping into my homebrew. You can't answer the most basic questions of practical application, but you can project your cock craving onto everyone, which I guess you'll continue embracing until the sword swallowers have the same wokening as ableism and misogyny that stripped you from being able to just call people retarded cunts

Brevity is the soul of wit
Gold: 4,400.67
Jan 23 2022 03:50pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ 23 Jan 2022 22:19)
Oh look you're full of shit again. We don't need to do an explicit study for every condition, but even if we did Sioux already posted the rates that are more than enough to justify this.

Stop. Deep. Throating. Right. Wing. Cock.

No ffs, what he posted were raw rates which don't factor out socio-economic factors. That's not enough to justify brazen discrimination on a racial basis. :rolleyes:

Anyway, no point to further discuss this, we're clearly disagreeing and not making any progress.

Quote (kenw @ 23 Jan 2022 21:49)
You should worry less about the woes of the black community and more about whites becoming a minority in a couple of decades

In a couple of decades, a majority of latinos will identify as white and vote as such, just like the Italians, Eastern Europeans or Irish did before them.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13456720Next
Closed New Topic New Poll