d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Objectives: Enlighten The Ladder Slasher Community
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 8,695.48
Jan 21 2022 03:58am
Over the years there has been many changes, and objectives are a small part of the game with "Conditions" to completing them, also with change comes a modicum of playing style to complete them EITHER core.

Latest information to date:

Quote (NR1 @ Jan 21 2022 05:17am)
Shamans are not Evil Presence and has never been (which is why they drop white items)

Quests that can be found using whistle are;
Bits
Hack
Shamans
Swarm

But to do so you need xx steps already explored / encounters met

Red text: Implies that Objectives are only activated by the amount of EXPLORED squares &/or ENCOUNTERS to hopefully complete that objective (doesn't matter which one as they have a set prerequisite.).

Now, the ONLY standard prerequisite is the character LEVEL & AMOUNT of players in the group for certain objectives.

Taking in the above information, a person would also take the CATACOMB/MAP size that they are exploring to COMPLETE certain objectives. So a year or two(2) ago, I argued specifically that SOLO'ing "Sneaky" or "Treasure Pest" objectives on most occasions come into effect @ level 30+ (even though they are LOW LEVEL requirement objectives).

Low and behold, I was informed that (if other conditions are met) there was a way to get them cleared using (USING) level 5 (Tier IV : level 5) MAPS and USING the /set easy 1 command WHILE solo'ing at 100% success rate. Is this still valid NOW? (personally I don't use[like] this method at all solo'ing)

Okay, here is a new concept that has not been mentioned, and thank you phone players (need more testing) that DC without exiting game creation and someone joins game, has the lead to explore what you haven't explored and completing certain objectives that require two(2) players, or three(3) [msg another player in range] while you sit in town and they explore to unlock other objectives that require either two or three people objectives if they are activated.

Note: more testing needs to be done with the AFPhone user etc. Also, I will have to go back to some posts to verify the Tier IV (level 5) map and using /set easy 1 command.

EDIT: I voted to update the portals FFS.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Jan 21 2022 04:19am
Gold: Locked
Warn: 10%
Jan 21 2022 04:06am
all good ideas but paul didnt change anything
Jan 21 2022 04:13am
Quote (NeverDies @ Jan 21 2022 11:06pm)
all good ideas but paul didnt change anything

Hmm, they are not ideas, they are currently active, and Paul does not know about the DC'd phone user that created a game to allow XX level to join and when they get DC'd (on phone), their character name appears in Red/Strikethrough text and upon entering the game, YOU have the lead, so you can actually explore the REST of the catacomb and have monster spawns of 5 (normal / evil presence), so if the person joining the game sees someone in their range and /msg xxx them to join, you get 7 monster spawn (Shamans) etc [if they are active] and clear those if lucky.

But again... this needs more testing.
Gold: 10,683.52
Jan 21 2022 07:01am
Answer to sneaky. Treasure pest.

Is they can be found on level 5 maps still last I tried .

But I have had much better success on level 10 maps .

Set east 1 on so u only spawn 1 ep to increase chances

It also needs steps to be met .

The reason I think maps have better objectives spawn rate is map size compared to catacomb

A level 5 map is much bigger layout than a level 5 catacombs
Gold: 7,006.70
Trader: Trusted
Jan 21 2022 07:47am
Quote (slushslush @ Jan 21 2022 08:01am)

The reason I think maps have better objectives spawn rate is map size compared to catacomb

Plus you're always exploring a new tile in a map, versus re-tracing your steps and fighting in Catacombs :thumbsup:
Jan 21 2022 07:59am
Quote (JonWon @ Jan 21 2022 08:47am)
Plus you're always exploring a new tile in a map, versus re-tracing your steps and fighting in Catacombs :thumbsup:

Yes that’s good for eps.

I forgot to mention aswell

Bits hack shamans and slash

Can all spawn on allready explored tiles
Gold: Locked
Jan 21 2022 08:20am
Do you get objective completion if you're in a group but in town while the other members kill it?

Also with maps, can they spawn all the bonuses like emblems, wells like the catacombs and their attributes are extra guaranteed ones, or those are the amounts that spawn in total? I vaguely remember when I started playing that there was a x3 wells event and I got some in maps but not 100% I might have just wasted well maps..

This post was edited by peterqwer on Jan 21 2022 08:21am
Jan 21 2022 09:35am
Quote (peterqwer @ Jan 21 2022 09:20am)
Do you get objective completion if you're in a group but in town while the other members kill it?

Also with maps, can they spawn all the bonuses like emblems, wells like the catacombs and their attributes are extra guaranteed ones, or those are the amounts that spawn in total? I vaguely remember when I started playing that there was a x3 wells event and I got some in maps but not 100% I might have just wasted well maps..

I’m almost certain maps can only have a well if the map has that mod.

Unless somthing has changed

Before that mod was added to maps. They could never spawn wells
Gold: 55,783.36
Jan 21 2022 10:24am
Quote (slushslush @ Jan 21 2022 07:35am)
I’m almost certain maps can only have a well if the map has that mod.

Unless somthing has changed

Before that mod was added to maps. They could never spawn wells

I can confirm maps do not have wells unless the mod is on that map.

Also, I am a phone user, and currently have 4 corners activated if that helps anyone.
Jan 21 2022 11:15am
Quote (slushslush @ Jan 22 2022 02:01am)

This maybe true, but you can NOT get the Sneaky / Treasure Pest OBJECTIVE below level 15, so the normal catacomb size to explore is WAY larger than a Cured (level 5) Map etc.

Thanks for confirmation, it is appreciated.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll