d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Seen This And Thoughts ?
Prev189101112Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 35,445.24
Warn: 10%
Jan 22 2022 07:36am
Quote (SanduLungu @ Jan 22 2022 07:04am)
what does she know? she ate so much brown they call her chris now.

Mud shark?
Gold: 0.88
Jan 22 2022 08:54am
Quote (lodd222 @ Jan 22 2022 12:53am)

you know normal flu is a coro virus as well right??? so nothing new here :P still end the lockdowns and papers plz bs ... we people out number the people giving the rules ...
Gold: 0.00
Jan 22 2022 09:14am
Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Jan 21 2022 10:14pm)
I do not share outside links here -- rules must be followed.

LOL

Quote (dah rulez)

No referral links (monetary or otherwise).
No advertising or linking to any external site that has not otherwise been expressly authorized. This includes mislabeled or deceptive links (including tools to shorten or obfuscate a link).

LOL
Gold: 5,895.00
Jan 22 2022 09:24am
Quote (xPailess @ Jan 20 2022 06:09pm)
Seen This And Thoughts ?

Only dumb asses get their news from becker news.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/becker-news/
Gold: 8,740.00
Trader: Trusted
Jan 22 2022 02:25pm
Quote (Sioux @ Jan 21 2022 11:12pm)
Dude I promise you they aren't. You can pull up the list of viral proteins covid encodes and reverse transcriptase isn't on there.

Hello again!

I did see on another thread that you are actually well versed in this stuff, so perhaps you can clarify some things I have not been able to find anyone else willing to do.

Before I continue, I will say I ask this in sincerity, as it seems like my personal experience denies everything I have ever been told or heard. I am not "anti-vax" so-to-speak, I simply want to know things before making any significant decisions like that:

- In the summer of 2021, I rented a vacation house with a true total of 10 other people (family vacation).
- We were there for 1 week. Due to it being an East Coast Shore Point, we all had to share rooms because the houses are naturally as compact as possible in order to fit as many as possible (rental profits).
- The day after we left / returned home, my father tested positive for COVID.
- Shortly thereafter, my step father and mother tested positive for COVID.
- Within a few days, it had been determined a total of 8 house-guests were positive.
- Naturally, this worried me, as it was vacation and obviously (legally - we are all over 21) alcohol was flowing in generous amounts the entire week which can lower immune response.
- I ordered an at-home PCR test and submitted my results. The results were negative.
- I was shocked and in disbelief, so I called my father and asked him where he got his test. I went to the same actual medical facility and had another PCR test done. The results were negative.
- I spent the entire prior week sharing a bedroom with my father (and since it's an East Coast Shore Point, the rooms basically have enough room to fit 1-2 Twin Beds and that's really it. There is no 6ft distancing).

Why didn't I get sick and if I could be exposed to that level of antigen, up to as long as 8 hours a day (sleep) and not get sick, what is the need for a vaccine?

This post was edited by CyrusTheGreat on Jan 22 2022 02:26pm
Gold: 550.00
Jan 22 2022 02:32pm
Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Jan 22 2022 12:25pm)
Hello again!

I did see on another thread that you are actually well versed in this stuff, so perhaps you can clarify some things I have not been able to find anyone else willing to do.

Before I continue, I will say I ask this in sincerity, as it seems like my personal experience denies everything I have ever been told or heard. I am not "anti-vax" so-to-speak, I simply want to know things before making any significant decisions like that:

- In the summer of 2021, I rented a vacation house with a true total of 10 other people (family vacation).
- We were there for 1 week. Due to it being an East Coast Shore Point, we all had to share rooms because the houses are naturally as compact as possible in order to fit as many as possible (rental profits).
- The day after we left / returned home, my father tested positive for COVID.
- Shortly thereafter, my step father and mother tested positive for COVID.
- Within a few days, it had been determined
- Naturally, this worried me, as it was vacation and obviously (legally - we are all over 21) alcohol was flowing in generous amounts the entire week which can lower immune response.
- I ordered an at-home PCR test and submitted my results. The results were negative.
- I was shocked and in disbelief, so I called my father and asked him where he got his test. I went to the same actual medical facility and had another PCR test done. The results were negative.
- I spent the entire prior week sharing a bedroom with my father (and since it's an East Coast Shore Point, the rooms basically have enough room to fit 1-2 Twin Beds and that's really it. There is no 6ft distancing).

Why didn't I get sick and if I could be exposed to that level of antigen, up to as long as 8 hours a day (sleep) and not get sick, what is the need for a vaccine?

If I survived a car crash once do I still need to wear a seatbelt?

Also based on your story, I would assume you were the one who was originally positive, infected your family and the case cleared by the time everyone else came down sick testing positive.

This post was edited by Sioux on Jan 22 2022 02:34pm
Gold: 127.69
Warn: 10%
Jan 22 2022 02:33pm
Quote (Sioux @ Jan 22 2022 12:32pm)

Inb4 pro car crasher, anti-seatbelters.
Gold: 8,740.00
Trader: Trusted
Jan 22 2022 02:36pm
Quote (Sioux @ Jan 22 2022 03:32pm)

Well, this seems a bit false in terms of logic. I was asking more from the medical perspective, as I believe you have a PHD in Neuroscience.

You have far more control over the results of a car crash by wearing the seatbelt, which contributes to significant survival rate increases.

How would this be the same as a microscopic virus that I can't see that Dr. Fauci says I should have been guaranteed to get but didn't relate? To make a fair and true comparison, we'd need to analyze your car crash scenario with an invisible car which does not exist.

it seems we're moving on to comparing known physics to viral science. I don't see the connection if I am to be fair.

This post was edited by CyrusTheGreat on Jan 22 2022 02:39pm
Gold: 550.00
Jan 22 2022 02:40pm
Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Jan 22 2022 12:36pm)
Well, this seems a bit false in terms of logic. I was asking more from the medical perspective, as I believe you have a PHD in Neuroscience.

You have far more control over the results of a car crash by wearing the seatbelt, which contributes to significant survival rate increases.

How would this be the same as a microscopic virus that I can't see that Dr. Fauci says I should have been guaranteed to get but didn't relate? To make a fair and true comparison, we'd need to analyze your car crash scenario with an invisible car which does not exist.

it seems we're moving on to comparing known physics to viral science. I don't see the connection if I am to be fair.

Honestly you probably had covid, gave it to your family and recovered by the time they tested positive which is why you were testing negative.
Gold: 260.11
Jan 22 2022 02:41pm
Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Jan 22 2022 02:36pm)

Nobody thinks they will get in a car crash when they leave the house.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev189101112Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll