d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > D2r Multiclient Guide - One Pc / No Virtualization > D2:R
Prev1171819202123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 17 2022 05:09am
Just log in at least once with each account on that device and say remember device, then it's not bothering you on every login :) also if you have some alt accounts, there is probably not much to steal and if you put strong password -> no problemo overall.
Banned
Jul 23 2022 07:43am
Now in powershell you can make a nice launcher, you can modify which account you want to use in:
C:\Users\Pedrito\AppData\Roaming\Battle.net\Battle.net.config in the launcher (prefilled)

And then you can do something like this, powershell will ask you if you want to start the game client directly with username/password and you can specify which region or just start the battle net launcher if you need to update etc, rly cool.

Code
$direct = Read-Host "Select launch mode (Direct - 1, Launcher - 2)"

if($direct -eq "1")
{
$region = Read-Host "Specify region: eu/us/kr"
& "$PSScriptRoot\D2R.exe" -username <bnet-email> -password <password> -address $region'.actual.battle.net'
Write-Host $region'.actual.battle.net'
}else {
& "$PSScriptRoot\Diablo II Resurrected Launcher.exe"
}

No need for any instance managers any more, with this you can spawn clients mega fast in any region. It takes like 20 seconds to spawn 8 clients in any region you want :) no more expired token and dealing with slow bnet launcher for dclones etc.

This post was edited by Chobot on Jul 23 2022 07:56am
Gold: 467.00
Jul 25 2022 04:03am
Quote (Chobot @ Jul 23 2022 11:43pm)
Now in powershell you can make a nice launcher, you can modify which account you want to use in:
C:\Users\Pedrito\AppData\Roaming\Battle.net\Battle.net.config in the launcher (prefilled)

And then you can do something like this, powershell will ask you if you want to start the game client directly with username/password and you can specify which region or just start the battle net launcher if you need to update etc, rly cool.

Code

if($direct -eq "1")
{
& "$PSScriptRoot\D2R.exe" -username <bnet-email> -password <password> -address $region'.actual.battle.net'
}else {
}

No need for any instance managers any more, with this you can spawn clients mega fast in any region. It takes like 20 seconds to spawn 8 clients in any region you want :) no more expired token and dealing with slow bnet launcher for dclones etc.

thanks for your new post, are you able to elaborate how to prefill C:\Users\Pedrito\AppData\Roaming\Battle.net\Battle.net.config in the launcher file, also, i assumed we need to combine the above script with the earlier kill handle script?

Banned
Jul 25 2022 06:14am
Ye overall, you can:
1] kill handle
2] run some logic which can select what you want to start - directly game client/realm etc vs launcher where you can prepopulate agent

If you plan to start the game via bnet launcher, you can find and replace/prepopulate the account email for that specific client:
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Battle.net\Battle.net.config:

Find and modify this value:
"SavedAccountNames": "user@gmail.com",

Jul 25 2022 06:34am
Quote (Chobot @ Jul 25 2022 10:14pm)
Ye overall, you can:
1] kill handle
2] run some logic which can select what you want to start - directly game client/realm etc vs launcher where you can prepopulate agent

If you plan to start the game via bnet launcher, you can find and replace/prepopulate the account email for that specific client:
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Battle.net\Battle.net.config:

Find and modify this value:
"SavedAccountNames": "user@gmail.com",

https://i.imgur.com/iezwh9Y.png

sorry got a few questions

so i need to add all 8 accounts in the savedAccountNames in the config file?

i assumed 8 scripts will be needed for 8 clients to log in?

also, where are script placed, under the respective d2r folder?

This post was edited by LolKok on Jul 25 2022 06:35am
Banned
Jul 25 2022 06:40am
it's fully up to you, you can have one script to rule them all (assuming you provide it with the path to what you want to start), or a script in every d2r folder to have some specific for that particular client

I mentioned that settings just in case you want to speed up the bnet launcher process and prefill the bnet email for client 1, another one for account 2 etc before you start that particular launcher, compared to direct game client launch

This post was edited by Chobot on Jul 25 2022 06:41am
Jul 25 2022 06:44am
Quote (Chobot @ Jul 25 2022 10:40pm)
it's fully up to you, you can have one script to rule them all (assuming you provide it with the path to what you want to start), or a script in every d2r folder to have some specific for that particular client

I mentioned that settings just in case you want to speed up the bnet launcher process and prefill the bnet email for client 1, another one for account 2 etc before you start that particular launcher, compared to direct game client launch

thanks i will give it a try
Gold: 48,699.00
Aug 4 2022 10:31pm
Quote (Chobot @ Jul 23 2022 08:43am)

Code

if($direct -eq "1")
{
}else {
}

Is there anything additional that needs to be done for the direct launch? My client just sits at Connecting to Battle.net screen forever. I even stripped out everything else in the script just to try the direct launch on a single client.
Gold: 48,699.00
Aug 4 2022 11:16pm
Nevermind I just noticed these posts

Quote (Bunn @ Jul 16 2022 09:13pm)
Only issue Im seeing so far is when specifying any of your other accounts in the username/password argument. If those accounts are using bnet authenticator, it will just sit on connecting to bnet for probably ever, I do receive a notification from bnet authenticator but looks like its never received on the client side which kind of makes sense if the launcher is not involved.

Quote (Chobot @ Jul 17 2022 06:09am)
Just log in at least once with each account on that device and say remember device, then it's not bothering you on every login :) also if you have some alt accounts, there is probably not much to steal and if you put strong password -> no problemo overall.

For anyone else confused by this, you must have authenticator turned off for the direct connection to work. It works for my alts, but not for my main where I have authenticator enabled.
Banned
Aug 5 2022 05:07am
I have battle net authenticator enabled and I have no issues. I do not understand what is the issue, because you log in once, remember the device and then it's not bothering you and everything works. Maybe I am missing something.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1171819202123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll