d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Governor Newsom
Prev1151617181922Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Jun 24 2022 03:35pm

Can't Let Go

This week legislators advanced three radical COVID bills. They just can't let go.

The measures on school testing, vaccine registries, and social media censorship each passed a committee. A fourth, the medical "misinformation" bill, awaits a Senate hearing. And a fifth, the anti-parent consent bill, is eligible for a vote by the full Assembly.

While this is discouraging, the heaviest lifting is behind us: we killed the employer mandate, the bill to defund police for not enforcing masks, and the student vaccine mandate. We also got Newsom to back off his own K-12 mandate.

I believe we can still stop the remaining bills. In fact, the anti-parental consent measure is on its last legs. You can follow the status of each bill here and can watch my questioning of two of the authors, Senators Pan and Weiner, here.

Elsewhere, insanity is reaching new depths. Bureaucrats are talking about banning lawns; LA wants to ban gas stations; and legislation to give prisoners a $15/hour minimum wage while behind bars came one vote away from passing.

But in good news, my legislation to repeal the Top 2 Primary is getting considerable support; the Supermajority's sham "committee" on gas prices completely flopped; and our campaign received the coveted "Young Gun" status as one of the most promising in the country.

This is an exciting and consequential time. Thank you for being in the fight.

Help me defeat Pelosi's handpicked opponent

Kevin Kiley
California Legislator
Gold: 285.00
Jun 24 2022 03:38pm
If the State can force you to have a fucking baby they can make you have vaccines and get tests to do things.
Jun 24 2022 03:39pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jun 24 2022 02:38pm)
If the State can force you to have a fucking baby they can make you have vaccines and get tests to do things.

wrong thread
Jun 27 2022 02:31pm
He's Running

Gavin Newsom will never be President. But apparently, no one has informed him of this fact.

The last few weeks, Newsom has left no doubt about his plans. And the press has noticed:

"Gavin Newsom lines up potential White House run" (Times of London)
Newsom "laying the groundwork for a future White House run" (NY Times)
Newsom "positioning himself for a White House run in 2024" (Politico)

For years Newsom has tried to parlay his wrecking-ball governorship into national fame. It's been a comedy – and tragedy – of errors. (Watch the embarrassing Mario Kart animation he made his first year; read my chapter about how he tried to use COVID to launch a presidential bid.)

Lately, the stunts have grown more frequent and more outrageous. Almost all his tweets are partisan attacks on Republicans like Ron DeSantis. Newsom also announced he'd joined Truth Social to "call out Republican lies."

He even appears ready to push Kamala aside. Politico reports Democrats "aren't so sure anymore that Newsom would stand down" if she runs. A top Kamala advisor snapped that Newsom is "Icarus" for "flying too close to the sun."

I'm running for Congress so we can warn America about what Newsom and the Supermajority's disastrous policies have done to California. Now, we may have to issue a more urgent warning: about the disaster of Newsom himself.

Our General Election campaign is now in full swing, and we finally have full results from the Primary. It was expected to be a close race, but our movement showed its true strength: we won the GOP Primary by over 50,000 votes and finished first among all candidates.

Kevin Kiley
California Legislator
Jul 4 2022 11:26pm
newsom doing some kind of ad campaign in florida
Jul 8 2022 01:23pm
French Laundry Part II

A motion to end the State of Emergency will be heard on August 11 in the Orange County Board of Education's case against Gavin Newsom. Presumably he'll be back from Montana by then.

Shortly after I sent my last post, Newsom's mountain getaway was uncovered by a CalMatters reporter. The Governor's communications director then tried to bully the reporter out of doing her job. It didn't work.

The reason Newsom tried to hide his whereabouts is that California bans state travel to Montana and 21 other red states deemed insufficiently woke for our "enlightened" politicians. It's an absurd policy that Newsom himself refuses to live with.

In general, our politicians think they don't have to live by the same rules as everyone else. For instance, legislators have set up their own private DMV. I authored a bill to shut it down so they'd have wait in line like everyone else. (lol this dude is a bad azz)You can guess how that went over.

But back to the State of Emergency lawsuit: Newsom's frequent vacations are another reason it's illegal. This is an urgent matter, as LA is about to reinstate a mask mandate and the national teachers' union is pushing for compulsory masking to start the school year.

There is some good news from LA: the Recall Gascon campaign has likely submitted enough signatures to trigger an election. Elsewhere, I'm calling for an investigation into the outrageous leak of CCW holders' personal information and am calling for AB 5 to be halted for truckers.

As I discussed with Steve Hilton on Fox News, for two years we departed from America's Founding principles like never before. It's time to return power to local communities and their citizens.

Kevin Kiley
California Legislator
Gold: 2.51
Jul 8 2022 04:43pm
Good lord Newsom is the typical 80s movie corporate bad guy and these brain dead burnouts keep electing him. California is in such bad shape. Props to Kiley for trying to restore some sanity. All the city councils and mayors gotta go with him. Hell they’re trying to get rid of Villanueva who is single handed realistically combatting the homeless problem and returning peace and safety to public transportation. Just more evidence the rich out-of-touch bureaucrats want everyone poor and in danger so they can promise to fix it as a campaign and keep their cushy jobs with extravagant lifestyles.
Gold: 4,575.01
Jul 8 2022 05:34pm
Newson is literally American Psycho
Jul 11 2022 02:25am
:)
Important Message from California's Governor
https://www.bitchute.com/video/bU8mFMMYlTZJ/
Jul 12 2022 04:06am
The Definition of Insanity

The Public Health Director of Los Angeles County has announced that a mask mandate will likely be reimposed by the end of July.

In addition, school districts like Sacramento Unified have already brought back student mask mandates. The national teachers union is calling for nationwide compulsory masking to begin the school year.

The same people who shut down schools against all evidence, then added layer after layer of cruelty, are back for more. But in the areas that I represent, we will not have mandates of any kind – and I'll do everything I can to spare the rest of the state.

In my home county of Placer we opened our schools a year ahead of LA, fending off Newsom's edicts. Our high school district led the charge in ending the student mask mandate statewide. Our parent leaders organized rallies against the vaccine mandate.

The result: even the liberal Sacramento Bee conceded that our COVID outcomes are far better than the rest of the state. LA and other mandate-crazy jurisdictions have done the worst with COVID.

It's been said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again, expecting a different result. What Newsom and his cronies don't understand is that the game has changed.

We've built a movement of parents and citizens unlike any in modern political history. And with 77 percent of Americans saying the country is on the wrong track, we have an opportunity to break the cycle of insanity for good.

Kevin Kiley
California Legislator
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1151617181922Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll