d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Governor Newsom
Prev1141516171822Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
May 17 2022 01:20am
Quote (TiStuff @ May 16 2022 10:06pm)
its fairly easy. its treason. but the corruption is so deep.

globalists. you will have nothing and wear a mask because that will be your station in life (a slave) and they will be happy and have everything

klaus schwab is the visible head of the snake. Its probably the deep state bankers that fund it all (they are really the only ones with "money" ev1 else is in massive debt to them)

so? klaus schwab and his book covid 19 and the great reset. when was it published and when covidiot world really got into high gear? ev1 was suckered with "flatten the curve"

then the rest of the players. they admit who they are by "build back better" talk about "reset" ("build back better" and "reset" = klaus schwab global shill/bich)

please look at my thread
Tistuff's Blitzchute Thread
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=92873622&f=119&o=180
page 19 all the way to the bottom
Quote#190

:)

Prior to 2020, anyone walking around with a mask could be hiding their identity to commit a crime/theft. Everyone knows it. Every 7-11 clerk knows: theft is about to happen when someone covers their face.

Everyone forced to wear a mask, that is just the excuse they needed to mask their operatives in broad daylight, or extend the cover-up out of desperation to hide the act of theft.

The problem with treason is it's decided by judges, departments of justices, and chiefs in power.

And like you said it's deep corruption...

1) They'll use masks to commit crimes and embolden criminals confidence, again.

2) They have more physical protection/intimidation with all the foreign and criminal elements from prisons and borders

3) Foreign financiers are funding their political interests, education indoctrinations, and media favor.

4) They're protected by new commie-starter-set laws you mentioned, and the emergency powers they won't relinquish.

So how are Americans going to execute the treason charges when the blazon, fetus-harvesting aging Vampires, HIV-dying Burbank media exec Eels, war-mongering shit Maggots, child-grooming identity Worms, and race-baiting Masturbators act in unison as if their combined theft & cover-up was an SPF-1000 sunblock to bask in the Cali sun?

They use multiple angles of attacks: California wont turn purple or red, not because it's deep blue. It's because it's a banana republic.

They're confident, Governor Shooter McGavin snorted cocaine at one of those pro-abortion rallies, twitches with a drug grin and nobody pretends to notice.
It's not only about targeting minority neighborhoods.
Abortion is a hugely profitable industry for free market sex trade.
The pimps pay for working cumdumpsters.
Fauci pays for more HIV treatment payment lifers.
The vampires pays for fresh stem cells.
The hooker pays double in Cali, especially if it's illegal in her state.
Tax payer pays all the costs of building and staff, leaving only profit.

A sex slaver cannot operate prostitution without abortion. Pro-life is a threat to prostitution, a TRILLION dollar a year industry.

edit: it's late I can't grammar rn

This post was edited by DidNotKillSelf on May 17 2022 01:49am
Gold: 2,955.95
May 20 2022 03:55pm
Floor Fights

Some of the most radical COVID bills anywhere in the country face a vote next week. These will be major fights on the Assembly and Senate Floor.

Here’s where things stand with the “Vaccine Work Group” bill package:

We’ve killed the three worst bills: the student vaccine mandate, the employer vaccine mandate, and the bill to defund police for not enforcing mask mandates.

One bill, the dreadful measure removing parental consent, passed the Senate by a single vote. I’m confident we’ll kill it in the Assembly; in any case, a court has already deemed it unconstitutional.

The remaining four bills – testing, vaccine registry, social media censorship, and medical censorship – now face a vote of the full Senate or Assembly. I will be speaking against both Assembly bills.

To advance to the other house, each bill must pass by next Friday, May 27. Passage in the Senate requires 21 votes and in the Assembly 41 votes. See a list of the bills and their status here.

Meanwhile, Democrat legislators are tweeting “Suspend the #GasTax NOW.” These are the same people who repeatedly voted against my bill. Next week, we’re giving them a chance to make good on their tweets: another floor fight.

We’re now at $6.05 a gallon while the national average is "only" $4.56. In so many ways, California is a preview of what's in store for America if we don't change course: mandates, inflation, crime, an open border, sky-high taxes, a government that never stops growing.

Elon Musk just said he’s voting Republican for the first time this year. He won’t be the only one.

Kevin Kiley
California Legislator
Gold: 285.00
May 20 2022 04:39pm
Quote (TiStuff @ May 20 2022 05:55pm)
Floor Fights

Some of the most radical COVID bills anywhere in the country face a vote next week. These will be major fights on the Assembly and Senate Floor.

Here’s where things stand with the “Vaccine Work Group” bill package:

We’ve killed the three worst bills: the student vaccine mandate, the employer vaccine mandate, and the bill to defund police for not enforcing mask mandates.

One bill, the dreadful measure removing parental consent, passed the Senate by a single vote. I’m confident we’ll kill it in the Assembly; in any case, a court has already deemed it unconstitutional.

The remaining four bills – testing, vaccine registry, social media censorship, and medical censorship – now face a vote of the full Senate or Assembly. I will be speaking against both Assembly bills.

To advance to the other house, each bill must pass by next Friday, May 27. Passage in the Senate requires 21 votes and in the Assembly 41 votes. See a list of the bills and their status here.

Meanwhile, Democrat legislators are tweeting “Suspend the #GasTax NOW.” These are the same people who repeatedly voted against my bill. Next week, we’re giving them a chance to make good on their tweets: another floor fight.

We’re now at $6.05 a gallon while the national average is "only" $4.56. In so many ways, California is a preview of what's in store for America if we don't change course: mandates, inflation, crime, an open border, sky-high taxes, a government that never stops growing.

Elon Musk just said he’s voting Republican for the first time this year. He won’t be the only one.

Kevin Kiley
California Legislator

There should definitely be choice in health care. Nobody should be vaccinated or forced to consume any product against their will. Government has no say in personal healthcare decisions.

Unfortunately both parties have many people who disagree with this sentiment. They both think they're saving people by eliminating decision-making and personal responsibility.

Mandatory vaxxors and radical pro-birthers are cut from the came cloth.

TIStuff, I agree with you that nobody should be forced to take this vaccine.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 20 2022 04:40pm
May 20 2022 05:23pm
Quote (Skinned @ May 20 2022 03:39pm)
There should definitely be choice in health care. Nobody should be vaccinated or forced to consume any product against their will. Government has no say in personal healthcare decisions.

Unfortunately both parties have many people who disagree with this sentiment. They both think they're saving people by eliminating decision-making and personal responsibility.

Mandatory vaxxors and radical pro-birthers are cut from the came cloth.

TIStuff, I agree with you that nobody should be forced to take this vaccine.

have you seen this thread? first vid is the best imo
Something To Share
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=85346720&f=27
May 26 2022 02:52pm
The Riot Act

Something very fishy happened yesterday.

We again forced a vote to suspend the gas tax, beginning the day with a press conference at Stop & Shop Gasoline. You can see my remarks here. When we made the motion at the start of the Assembly Floor Session (which lasted ten hours), the initial vote was 30 Yes, 32 No.

On our first attempt in March, not a single Democrat voted yes; this time 10 Democrats did. Our strategy of keeping on the pressure worked.

But then, apparently, someone read the defecting Democrats the riot act. It may have been Newsom himself, as shortly after the vote they were with him for a press conference. When they returned, they changed their votes.

One by one, they marched before the whole Assembly and announced the vote change. (See an example here.) By the time this Soviet-style reeducation was complete, only two Democrats remained in favor, and the final tally was 23-47.

That is the way of our Capitol. Even when a Legislator wants to do the right thing, they are bribed or bullied out of it. But this isn’t over: we at least got the 10 to join our caucus in urging the Speaker to bring the bill back by Friday.

Meanwhile, I am fighting to stop Newsom’s draconian new restrictions on water use: 5-minute showers, no baths, no using a hose for yardwork.

There’s absolutely no reason Californians should be forced to change their lifestyles because of political ineptitude. When you’re told to take a shorter shower as water flows abundantly into the ocean, your government is broken.

Kevin Kiley
California Legislator
May 28 2022 02:59pm
The Speaker Toppled

Yesterday, the Speaker of the Assembly ignored our bipartisan letter to let the gas tax bill pass. In other news, yesterday the Speaker was toppled.

The position of Assembly Speaker is equivalent to Pelosi’s role in D.C. For six years, it’s been held by a guy named Anthony Rendon. But now Democrat Assemblyman Robert Rivas claims he “has the votes” to overthrow Rendon. The Assembly may vote on the matter Tuesday.

As the Democrats fight amongst themselves, I’m proposing a third option: Speaker James Gallagher. While sadly that's unlikely, the warring Democrat factions are awkwardly approaching Republicans to court our votes and try to make a deal. Things could get interesting.

Meanwhile, the “State of Emergency” continues even as Californians simply ignore Newsom. Orange County's Board of Education sued the Governor to end it, and just received “responses” to questions he had to answer under oath:

INTERROGATORY 1: Identify the objective criteria you are relying on to determine when to end the COVID State of Emergency.

NEWSOM RESPONSE: "Defendant declines to respond to this Interrogatory."

INTERROGATORY 2: Identify any standards provided by the California Legislature that you have relied on to determine when to end the COVID State of Emergency.

INTERROGATORY 3: Identify any standards in the Emergency Services Act that you have relied on to determine when to end the COVID State of Emergency.

This has a familiar ring to me, having taken on Newsom in court for almost a year. Despite such stonewalling tactics, we won our trial against him. I’m hopeful the OC Board will win theirs.

Kevin Kiley
California Legislator
Jun 4 2022 02:29pm
Withdraw Your Bill

Yesterday, the bill to let 12-year-olds get vaccinated without parental consent passed the Assembly Judiciary Committee on a 6-4 vote. But that committee passes literally everything. We can stop the bill on the Assembly Floor.

I spent 20 minutes questioning the bill’s author. You can read a recap of the exchange here and watch at the 2:02:30 mark here.

At the end, I said to the author:

I’ll be blunt: I think you should withdraw your bill. It barely got out of the Senate. Ten of your own Democrat colleagues didn’t support it, and I do not think it’s going to get out of the Assembly. It’s a fight we don’t need to have; this is not a bill anyone is asking for. We need to move on.

I also had a message for the districts mistreating students by segregating them or excluding them from activities like prom or graduation:

I wanted to say to any school officials out there who are discriminating against kids, who are mistreating kids, who are depriving them of important formative experiences, that is absolutely wrong. It is un-American and it needs to stop.

Meanwhile, the Chief Justice of the 3rd District Court of Appeal has been expelled for inadequate job performance. This is the judge who reversed our court victory over Newsom. If not for him, one-man rule might have ended a long time ago.

Kevin Kiley
California Legislator
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Failed Coup

Sac City Unified, one of the worst districts in America, has reimposed a mask mandate. This will not happen in any area that I represent.

The announcement came amidst a bizarre week. My last post discussed the key events from Wednesday, but I haven’t told you about Tuesday. That’s when the attempt to topple the Speaker of the Assembly failed in slow motion.

Shortly after we convened on the Assembly Floor, the Speaker’s allies tried to adjourn the session before he could be ousted. That motion failed, and then the allies of the usurper asked for a “caucus,” where Democrats and Republicans meet in separate rooms outside of public view.

So the Democrats took their family feud behind closed doors, while our much smaller caucus was forced to sit around and wait for six hours. In the end, the Speaker managed to fend off the coup and remain in power – for now.

Just as all this was ending, I left for the KCRA studio for a debate in the race for Congress. You can watch my closing statement here.

As I took the debate stage, the day was a reminder of how dysfunctional our government is. California is being ruined by radical, inept politicians – and now, the same is happening to our country. We cannot let it happen.
Jun 7 2022 10:49am
today is election day in califorina
Jun 9 2022 06:15am
We had a very good night last night, surpassing all expectations and winning the Republican nomination by a 20-point margin. We will face Democrat Kermit Jones in the general election.

I'll have more to share in the next few days, but for now I just want to say this: Thank You. Without your support, this victory wouldn’t have been possible. Together we have built a movement, and last night we got a glimpse of its potential to steer our state and country in a new direction.

On to November,

Kevin
Jun 14 2022 09:59pm
On to November

As vote-counting continues, our margin in last Tuesday’s Primary has grown beyond what anyone expected. For those who said a grassroots campaign couldn’t succeed, we have shown otherwise in a resounding way. You can watch my Election Night speech here.

Across the state, it was a good night overall. Some other notable results:

The District Attorney of San Francisco was recalled, and LA’s DA is likely next. This also suggests that the race for California Attorney General is winnable; it appears Nathan Hochman has advanced to take on Newsom-appointee Rob Bonta.

Republican Lanhee Chen got the most votes for State Controller. This is a race to keep an eye on. Lanhee is a strong candidate who would rein in the Supermajority.

It’s still too close to call who will challenge Tony Thurmond for Superintendent of Public Instruction, but it appears most likely to be Lance Christensen – a strong school choice advocate who I’ve endorsed.

The Republican nominees for the other statewide offices appear to be settled. Governor: Brian Dahle. Lt. Governor: Angela Jacobs. Treasurer: Jack Guerrero. Secretary of State: Rob Bernosky. Insurance Commissioner: Robert Howell.

One frustrating result: a solidly Republican State Senate seat has been lost. Because of a fluke of the Top 2 Primary, two Democrat candidates advanced. This is why I’ve drafted legislation to get rid of Top 2.

As for our race going forward, the November General Election against the Democrat will be a battle. But thanks to our showing in the Primary – thanks to your tremendous support – we are now in the driver’s seat.

Kevin Kiley
California Legislator
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1141516171822Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll