d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > For Those Who Supported Blm
Prev14567815Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,061.70
Apr 14 2021 10:24pm
Quote (kenw @ 14 Apr 2021 21:22)
Would you ever call a black person an ape in real life?

I'm happy to call anyone an ape if they're behaving in an uncivilized behavior. Only a racist would be willing to call a white person an ape and not a black person.

The reference is in regards to animalistic behavior, not skin color. Stop being a racist.

Quote (excellence @ 14 Apr 2021 21:23)
the user 'kenw' (aka 'budgeting') sees the term ape or monkey and immediately thinks about a certain race of people. it's sad, really.

Oddly, I'm more confused by his posts than his opinion. He can think what he wants. There's no law against racism. That he sees society in terms of race is his problem, not mine.

More just concerned that a lot of what he's saying isn't connected to what he's responding to.

This post was edited by InsaneBobb on Apr 14 2021 10:25pm
Gold: 57.00
Apr 14 2021 10:26pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 15 Apr 2021 00:24)
I'm happy to call anyone an ape if they're behaving in an uncivilized behavior. Only a racist would be willing to call a white person an ape and not a black person.

The reference is in regards to animalistic behavior, not skin color. Stop being a racist.

not possible for that user, unfortunately. too much hatred and bigotry based on race/skin color/gender/faith for that user (“kenw” more commonly known here as ‘budgeting’)
Gold: 1,005.00
Apr 14 2021 10:27pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Apr 15 2021 12:24am)

Yeah sureee Bobb. None of you guys would have the audacity to say it in front of any black person; however, as soon as you got your cloak of anonymity on, the edginess begins.
Apr 14 2021 10:31pm
Quote (kenw @ 14 Apr 2021 21:27)
Yeah sureee Bobb. None of you guys would have the audacity to say it in front of any black person; however, as soon as you got your cloak of anonymity on, the edginess begins.

I'm fast becoming convinced you don't know anyone who is black, or brown, or red, or yellow.

Stop attempting to feign outrage on behalf of other people. It's not genuine, you have no right, and frankly, everyone has every right to their own viewpoint.

It seems to me you're legitimately trying to derail this topic away from the failings of BLM to your personal virtue signaling.

At least Fender made a real point. Do better. There's a lot you can say regarding BLM, accusing the person you're speaking to of being a racist is pure fallacy. Attack the argument, not the character of the person you're speaking to.

Especially when the means you're using are racist in nature. Stop accusing people of being racist in a manner inherently racist.
Gold: 57.00
Apr 14 2021 10:37pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 15 Apr 2021 00:24)

Oddly, I'm more confused by his posts than his opinion. He can think what he wants. There's no law against racism. That he sees society in terms of race is his problem, not mine.

More just concerned that a lot of what he's saying isn't connected to what he's responding to.

yeah it really doesn’t. that user attempts to stand on some sort of moral highground but immediately associates animalistic behavior to certain races. it really is a sickness whatever condition that user has

definitely someone who pretends to be woke but wouldnt dare live in a city dwelling that isnt already gentrified to the 9s. too many people who may look like me around for that users comfort level
Apr 14 2021 10:39pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Apr 15 2021 12:31am)
I'm fast becoming convinced you don't know anyone who is black, or brown, or red, or yellow.

Stop attempting to feign outrage on behalf of other people. It's not genuine, you have no right, and frankly, everyone has every right to their own viewpoint.

It seems to me you're legitimately trying to derail this topic away from the failings of BLM to your personal virtue signaling.

At least Fender made a real point. Do better. There's a lot you can say regarding BLM, accusing the person you're speaking to of being a racist is pure fallacy. Attack the argument, not the character of the person you're speaking to.

Especially when the means you're using are racist in nature. Stop accusing people of being racist in a manner inherently racist.

Lol, I am black so you are wrong. And yes, they have a right to their opinion as I have a right to expose them. The original message of BLM was marred by people with ulterior motives. Candace Owens is a grifter so she has no right to attack that woman but personally I'm curious to see how she was able to afford the houses after the audit. I'll accuse anyone of being a racist if the stench is there - I could care less if strangers on the internet get triggered lol.
Gold: 4,945.00
Apr 14 2021 10:40pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Apr 14 2021 09:31pm)

You can't reason with people with cognitive dissonance unless you make them actually do something that goes against their beliefs.
Apr 14 2021 10:42pm
Quote (Dmitriy @ Apr 15 2021 12:40am)
You can't reason with people with cognitive dissonance unless you make them actually do something that goes against their beliefs.

Is Biden your president?

Is Kamala your vice president ?

Who lost in November ?

Which party has the majority in Congress?
Gold: 500.00
Apr 14 2021 10:45pm
Apr 14 2021 10:46pm
Quote (kenw @ 14 Apr 2021 21:39)
Lol, I am black so you are wrong. And yes, they have a right to their opinion as I have a right to expose them. The original message of BLM was marred by people with ulterior motives. Candace Owens is a grifter so she has no right to attack that woman but personally I'm curious to see how she was able to afford the houses after the audit. I'll accuse anyone of being a racist if the stench is there - I could care less if strangers on the internet get triggered lol.

sighs

It doesn't matter if you're black. The bottom line is that you have every right to be racist against white people as long as it's based around opinion. Words are your right, thoughts are your right. Likewise, words and thoughts are the right of white people.

Note that the "white" posters in PaRD seldom post anti-black rhetoric, yet you post anti-white rhetoric on a daily basis. Who's the racist? Yet you impugn the motives of everyone of a different political bent as "racist" nonstop, utilizing racial reasoning.

A good hard look in the mirror would do you well. You're not exposing anyone but yourself. The original message of BLM was shit, it's still shit, and it's been taken over by a marxist movement. Why would you even bother to associate? You are aware that Marx was a privileged white guy from a privileged nation that actively enslaved black people?

Candace Owens most certainly IS a grifter. However, that doesn't mean that her message is incorrect. Once again, you're attacking the character of the person, rather than the message they're conveying. Nothing Owens says is wrong. The fact that she didn't come up with the message, she's towing a company line? That's irrelevant. That does not refute the message itself.

Regarding a stench, if it comes to racism, based on your posts in this thread, the stink is thick. Glass houses. :)

Edit: When I'm referring to "being racist" in the first line, merely when it comes to speaking your opinion. "Active racism" such as lynchings and such are always wrong, evil, and highly illegal. But if you wish to think you're superior or inferior based on race? By all means. Seems to me that's negative. You very much seem in the camp that you feel inferior for being born black. That makes me sad for you. :(

Quote (Kayeto @ 14 Apr 2021 21:50)
we need a rule that people can only create 1 thread in pard every 3 days

I agree 100%.

This post was edited by InsaneBobb on Apr 14 2021 10:52pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14567815Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll