d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > For Those Who Supported Blm
Prev15678915Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 63,142.89
Apr 14 2021 10:50pm
we need a rule that people can only create 1 thread in pard every 3 days
Gold: 57.00
Apr 14 2021 10:59pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ 15 Apr 2021 00:46)
sighs

It doesn't matter if you're black. The bottom line is that you have every right to be racist against white people as long as it's based around opinion. Words are your right, thoughts are your right. Likewise, words and thoughts are the right of white people.

Note that the "white" posters in PaRD seldom post anti-black rhetoric, yet you post anti-white rhetoric on a daily basis. Who's the racist? Yet you impugn the motives of everyone of a different political bent as "racist" nonstop, utilizing racial reasoning.

A good hard look in the mirror would do you well. You're not exposing anyone but yourself. The original message of BLM was shit, it's still shit, and it's been taken over by a marxist movement. Why would you even bother to associate? You are aware that Marx was a privileged white guy from a privileged nation that actively enslaved black people?

Candace Owens most certainly IS a grifter. However, that doesn't mean that her message is incorrect. Once again, you're attacking the character of the person, rather than the message they're conveying. Nothing Owens says is wrong. The fact that she didn't come up with the message, she's towing a company line? That's irrelevant. That does not refute the message itself.

Regarding a stench, if it comes to racism, based on your posts in this thread, the stink is thick. Glass houses. :)

Edit: When I'm referring to "being racist" in the first line, merely when it comes to speaking your opinion. "Active racism" such as lynchings and such are always wrong, evil, and highly illegal. But if you wish to think you're superior or inferior based on race? By all means. Seems to me that's negative. You very much seem in the camp that you feel inferior for being born black. That makes me sad for you. :(

I agree 100%.

it isnt. it just makes up stuff for its own benefit.

‘budgeting’ said it was a white male now its multi ‘kenw’ says it its race is black. wow who didnt see that one coming. no one believes this because well duh lmao

This post was edited by excellence on Apr 14 2021 11:01pm
Gold: 0.00
Apr 14 2021 11:05pm
Rest in piss BLM ✊🏿

This post was edited by UmadLoL on Apr 14 2021 11:05pm
Gold: 6,376.70
Apr 14 2021 11:07pm
Quote (excellence @ 14 Apr 2021 21:59)

‘budgeting’ said it was a white male now its multi ‘kenw’ says it its race is black. wow who didnt see that one coming. no one believes this because well duh lmao

This is not the Battle Floor. You are guilty of the same basic action. Why not attack the content of the posts, rather than the character of the poster?

While your posts don't typically include racism of any form, you're a big proponent on "attack the person making the post, ignore the post". Can we get beyond the identity politics, please?
Gold: 1,005.00
Apr 14 2021 11:09pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Apr 15 2021 12:46am)
sighs

It doesn't matter if you're black. The bottom line is that you have every right to be racist against white people as long as it's based around opinion. Words are your right, thoughts are your right. Likewise, words and thoughts are the right of white people.

Note that the "white" posters in PaRD seldom post anti-black rhetoric, yet you post anti-white rhetoric on a daily basis. Who's the racist? Yet you impugn the motives of everyone of a different political bent as "racist" nonstop, utilizing racial reasoning.

A good hard look in the mirror would do you well. You're not exposing anyone but yourself. The original message of BLM was shit, it's still shit, and it's been taken over by a marxist movement. Why would you even bother to associate? You are aware that Marx was a privileged white guy from a privileged nation that actively enslaved black people?

Candace Owens most certainly IS a grifter. However, that doesn't mean that her message is incorrect. Once again, you're attacking the character of the person, rather than the message they're conveying. Nothing Owens says is wrong. The fact that she didn't come up with the message, she's towing a company line? That's irrelevant. That does not refute the message itself.

Regarding a stench, if it comes to racism, based on your posts in this thread, the stink is thick. Glass houses. :)

Edit: When I'm referring to "being racist" in the first line, merely when it comes to speaking your opinion. "Active racism" such as lynchings and such are always wrong, evil, and highly illegal. But if you wish to think you're superior or inferior based on race? By all means. Seems to me that's negative. You very much seem in the camp that you feel inferior for being born black. That makes me sad for you. :(

I agree 100%.

Nothing I said is racist against whites and I have never associated myself with BLM, so I don't know where you are coming from. The actual BLM movement isn't trash, but I could see how some white people notably the fragile ones would be triggered by it since one can argue it's not inclusionary hence putting a race on a higher pedestal. I agree the wording of the slogan is alienating and awful. It's unfortunate that the right can produce an infectious slogan like MAGA while nowadays the left can only come up with BLM, ACAB, Defund the Police, etc instead of something like Yes, We Can. Candace Owens makes me want to regurgitate - Im assuming the video is about the hypocrisy, which is true, but as I said earlier, I have never endorsed the BLM org so I'm not surprised about the news.

Djunior, Cambo, Endless, Dmitri, Sunnyvale and Darkhead have made my list since they all have made racist comments in the past and each and every one of the cowards aside from Sunnyvale immediately cower by backpedaling when confronted. Anyway, I'm just having fun during lockdown since I'm bored working at home. The idiosyncratic Trumper horde will perish and go extinct in several decades so it's all in good fun. :)
Apr 14 2021 11:10pm
Quote (excellence @ Apr 15 2021 12:59am)

Lol buddy, are you willing to bet FG on both of these slanderous claims? :)
Apr 14 2021 11:19pm
Quote (kenw @ 14 Apr 2021 22:09)
Nothing I said is racist against whites and I have never associated myself with BLM, so I don't know where you are coming from. The actual BLM movement isn't trash, but I could see how some white people notably the fragile ones would be triggered by it since one can argue it's not inclusionary hence putting a race on a higher pedestal. I agree the wording of the slogan is alienating and awful. It's unfortunate that the right can produce an infectious slogan like MAGA while nowadays the left can only come up with BLM, ACAB, Defund the Police, etc instead of something like Yes, We Can. Candace Owens makes me want to regurgitate - Im assuming the video is about the hypocrisy, which is true, but as I said earlier, I have never endorsed the BLM org so I'm not surprised about the news.

Djunior, Cambo, Endless, Dmitri, Sunnyvale and Darkhead have made my list since they all have made racist comments in the past and each and every one of the cowards aside from Sunnyvale immediately cower by backpedaling when confronted. Anyway, I'm just having fun during lockdown since I'm bored working at home. The idiosyncratic Trumper horde will perish and go extinct in several decades so it's all in good fun. :)

Analysis time.

I could see how some white people notably the fragile ones would be triggered

So here, we see an attempt to insult white people by calling them fragile, followed by a double down by calling them triggered. So apparently, all white people are karens, who are so fragile a weak attempt at an insult will cause their world to shatter. Or maybe, force them to call police who will gun down innocent black people? Phrasing, yes?

It's unfortunate that the right can produce an infectious slogan like MAGA

Amazing that "Make America Great Again" has been a slogan for longer than you've been alive, and suddenly it's racist, even though it was always about economic prosperity. Doesn't a booming economy benefit everyone, from the lowest to the highest? I'm pretty sure black folk are part of the economy too. You going to argue that point?

Not even going to quote the next bit. Like, You think "All Cops are Bastards" is a worthwhile "slogan"? Tell me, if a truck full of heavily armed rednecks show up on your doorstep today with 20 foot of rope and a serious itch, who are you going to call? The police aren't there for the rich and entitled. They're there for the poor and oppressed. Some cops are shit, some just outright fuck up. But what's your point in wanting to bring up ACAB? Do you think your life would be better without police? Really? And man, I've spent more time in Chicago, and East St. Louis than I care to admit, and let me tell you, I never interacted with white cops. Cops? Yes. White? No, fuck off with that.

You talk about a list. Yet look at your own posts, mate. Why should you be taken any more seriously than darkhead or tistuff? You're pedaling a narrative. And your narrative is pure identity politics. How are you any less cancer than they are?
Gold: 57.00
Apr 14 2021 11:20pm
Quote (kenw @ 15 Apr 2021 01:10)
Lol buddy, are you willing to bet FG on both of these slanderous claims? :)

this didnt happen. just stfu. who are you now jahovahwitness junior lmao, pathetic..

but sure ill bet you 1011 fg that i have a similar or darker complexion than you and my family is much more diverse, and thus subject to more racism from people like you and those in charge the current administration. post pic with your jsp name, your multi’s name, and date it on a circular post it note and the amount of the wager next to your arm or leg or whatever.

also you have to prove you are not “budgeting” as per your post. That part comes first and i will post proof you are “budgeting” as soon as you confirm

feel free to say no. wont hold it against you

Quote (InsaneBobb @ 15 Apr 2021 01:07)
This is not the Battle Floor. You are guilty of the same basic action. Why not attack the content of the posts, rather than the character of the poster?

While your posts don't typically include racism of any form, you're a big proponent on "attack the person making the post, ignore the post". Can we get beyond the identity politics, please?

that user only posts about identity politics so i respond in-kind. we tend to avoid any serious discussion with obvious admitted multis like “budgeting” aka “kenw” here

the more seasoned posters here i tend to stick to the politics, although there are always jabs thrown

This post was edited by excellence on Apr 14 2021 11:21pm
Apr 14 2021 11:28pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Apr 15 2021 01:19am)
Analysis time.

So here, we see an attempt to insult white people by calling them fragile, followed by a double down by calling them triggered. So apparently, all white people are karens, who are so fragile a weak attempt at an insult will cause their world to shatter. Or maybe, force them to call police who will gun down innocent black people? Phrasing, yes?

Amazing that "Make America Great Again" has been a slogan for longer than you've been alive, and suddenly it's racist, even though it was always about economic prosperity. Doesn't a booming economy benefit everyone, from the lowest to the highest? I'm pretty sure black folk are part of the economy too. You going to argue that point?

Not even going to quote the next bit. Like, You think "All Cops are Bastards" is a worthwhile "slogan"? Tell me, if a truck full of heavily armed rednecks show up on your doorstep today with 20 foot of rope and a serious itch, who are you going to call? The police aren't there for the rich and entitled. They're there for the poor and oppressed. Some cops are shit, some just outright fuck up. But what's your point in wanting to bring up ACAB? Do you think your life would be better without police? Really? And man, I've spent more time in Chicago, and East St. Louis than I care to admit, and let me tell you, I never interacted with white cops. Cops? Yes. White? No, fuck off with that.

You talk about a list. Yet look at your own posts, mate. Why should you be taken any more seriously than darkhead or tistuff? You're pedaling a narrative. And your narrative is pure identity politics. How are you any less cancer than they are?

Nah, I said some are insecure. 50% of the GOP are Trumpers judging by a couple of polls in March/April on Biden's legitimacy as president and the reaction to the Capitol Riot. So, let's say I'm referring to roughly 20% of White people. I never said MAGA is a racist term I meant infectious as like infectious laughter. It's positive and gives a chavinistic 'murica vibe. Some of people behind it on the other hand.. yikes. I said all three slogans were bad and that MAGA was good? I'm agreeing with you.
Apr 14 2021 11:29pm
Quote (excellence @ 14 Apr 2021 22:20)
that user only posts about identity politics so i respond in-kind. we tend to avoid any serious discussion with obvious admitted multis like “budgeting” aka “kenw” here

the more seasoned posters here i tend to stick to the politics, although there are always jabs thrown

So you're telling me your lack of principle is acceptable because of the actions of someone else?

You might be losing me on this one. Either you are a man of principle or you are not, it's your choice which path you take.

Lately, the silly one upsmanship seems to outweigh the actual debate. I'm not going to lie: Do better.

I don't care if your accusations of a multi are true. I don't care if your accusations of race are true. I merely address the subject matter provided. In this topic, we have a couple subject matters: People attacking based on the character of the person they're arguing, and people addressing the topic.

There's a cancer in PaRD right now, and it has everything to do with attempted character assassinations in lieu of debates on the topics themselves. Do better.

Quote (kenw @ 14 Apr 2021 22:28)
Nah, I said some are insecure. 50% of the GOP are Trumpers judging by a couple of polls in March/April on Biden's legitimacy as president and the reaction to the Capitol Riot. So, let's say I'm referring to roughly 20% of White people. I never said MAGA is a racist term I meant infectious as like infectious laughter. It's positive and gives a chavinistic 'murica vibe. Some of people behind it on the other hand.. yikes. I said all three slogans were bad and that MAGA was good? I'm agreeing with you.

Okay, few questions:

1. I'm not a Republican, so I tend to look at things more broadly. What evidence do you have that 50% of the GOP are Trumpers? The "Anti-Trump" movement is a GOP movement. I don't claim to know the numbers. Merely curious how you came to this conclusion.

2. How is "MAGA" chauvinistic? Literally what are you talking about?

3. Why would you bother to attack what I'm saying when all I've tried to convey is that divisive speech is inherently harmful?

This post was edited by InsaneBobb on Apr 14 2021 11:33pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15678915Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll