d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > For Those Who Supported Blm
Prev167891015Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,005.00
Apr 14 2021 11:32pm
Quote (excellence @ Apr 15 2021 01:20am)
this didnt happen. just stfu. who are you now jahovahwitness junior lmao, pathetic..

but sure ill bet you 1011 fg that i have a similar or darker complexion than you and my family is much more diverse, and thus subject to more racism from people like you and those in charge the current administration. post pic with your jsp name, your multi’s name, and date it on a circular post it note and the amount of the wager next to your arm or leg or whatever.

also you have to prove you are not “budgeting” as per your post. That part comes first and i will post proof you are “budgeting” as soon as you confirm

feel free to say no. wont hold it against you

that user only posts about identity politics so i respond in-kind. we tend to avoid any serious discussion with obvious admitted multis like “budgeting” aka “kenw” here

the more seasoned posters here i tend to stick to the politics, although there are always jabs thrown

Nah, the bet is that I'm black and there's no way to prove that I'm Budgeting. Itype on an android 95% of the time so all my sentences start with a capital letter I highly doubt he does the same.
Gold: 15,945.00
Apr 14 2021 11:36pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Apr 14 2021 10:29pm)
So you're telling me your lack of principle is acceptable because of the actions of someone else?

You might be losing me on this one. Either you are a man of principle or you are not, it's your choice which path you take.

Lately, the silly one upsmanship seems to outweigh the actual debate. I'm not going to lie: Do better.

I don't care if your accusations of a multi are true. I don't care if your accusations of race are true. I merely address the subject matter provided. In this topic, we have a couple subject matters: People attacking based on the character of the person they're arguing, and people addressing the topic.

There's a cancer in PaRD right now, and it has everything to do with attempted character assassinations in lieu of debates on the topics themselves. Do better.

All this talk is pointless either way. We are all plebs just shit talking each other while the rich get richer by pinning the plebs against each other through social media and it works because these dumbasses like kenw are susceptible to it.

They brainwashed them into thinking whites that have nothing to do with any of them are bad. They should be attacking people in power but instead they just attack random people so no shit people will call them apes. When we look at the BLM organization there's like 80% white sjws and rest are black. Most of these whites are American born so they never experienced living in other countries, they're the real privileged shitters. They wouldn't survive in Russia or China. So much freedom in America that you're allowed to be a degenerate for some reason.

It's funny that he puts people that are against him automatically into the trump category. I voted for trump because he's the lesser degenerate. Biden walks like he has parkinson's and talks like he has Alzheimers. He also didn't act like he gave a shit about running for president. Also, dude has actually spewed some racist shit, meanwhile you can't find a single video of trump being racist. They will posts videos of trump talking about building a wall to keep out illegals and somehow say that's racist.

This post was edited by Dmitriy on Apr 14 2021 11:40pm
Gold: 6,376.70
Apr 14 2021 11:39pm
Quote (Dmitriy @ 14 Apr 2021 22:36)
All this talk is pointless either way. We are all plebs just shit talking each other while the rich get richer by pinning the plebs against each other through social media and it works because these dumbasses like kenw are susceptible to it.

They brainwashed them into thinking whites that have nothing to do with any of them are bad. They should be attacking people in power but instead they just attack random people so no shit people will call them apes. When we look at the BLM organization there's like 80% white sjws and rest are black. Most of these whites are American born so they never experienced living in other countries, they're the real privileged shitters. They wouldn't survive in Russia or China. So much freedom in America that you're allowed to be a degenerate for some reason.

Agree 100%.
Gold: 2,955.95
Apr 14 2021 11:41pm
Quote (Dmitriy @ Apr 14 2021 10:36pm)

It's funny that he pins people against him automatically into the trump category. I voted for trump because he's the lesser degenerate. Biden walks like he has parkinson's and talks like he has Alzheimers. Why would we want that running the country?

because hes OOOLD RICHHHH and WHYTEEEEEE and tv says orange bad
Apr 14 2021 11:51pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Apr 15 2021 01:29am)
So you're telling me your lack of principle is acceptable because of the actions of someone else?

You might be losing me on this one. Either you are a man of principle or you are not, it's your choice which path you take.

Lately, the silly one upsmanship seems to outweigh the actual debate. I'm not going to lie: Do better.

I don't care if your accusations of a multi are true. I don't care if your accusations of race are true. I merely address the subject matter provided. In this topic, we have a couple subject matters: People attacking based on the character of the person they're arguing, and people addressing the topic.

There's a cancer in PaRD right now, and it has everything to do with attempted character assassinations in lieu of debates on the topics themselves. Do better.

Okay, few questions:

1. I'm not a Republican, so I tend to look at things more broadly. What evidence do you have that 50% of the GOP are Trumpers? The "Anti-Trump" movement is a GOP movement. I don't claim to know the numbers. Merely curious how you came to this conclusion.

2. How is "MAGA" chauvinistic? Literally what are you talking about?

3. Why would you bother to attack what I'm saying when all I've tried to convey is that divisive speech is inherently harmful?

1. I meant the voters not the establishment itself. 6/10 believe the Capitol riot was staged. And the same amount believe that there was massive voter fraud which makes Biden the illegitimate president.

2. Trump somehow brainwashed people into thinking he's the only "patriot" who can make america great again hence the mental breakdown post election and the freedom larping. They think we are nearing the end times.

3. If a white person is willing to call a black person an ape or use the term chimping out, you deserve to be cancelled. Don't give me that antifa are apes too excuse. Dmitri wouldn't have used that term if it were white person on that video 100% or start the post with " oh it's the usual culprits."
Apr 15 2021 12:28am
Quote (Dmitriy @ Apr 15 2021 01:36am)

It's funny that he puts people that are against him automatically into the trump category. I voted for trump because he's the lesser degenerate. Biden walks like he has parkinson's and talks like he has Alzheimers. He also didn't act like he gave a shit about running for president. Also, dude has actually spewed some racist shit, meanwhile you can't find a single video of trump being racist. They will posts videos of trump talking about building a wall to keep out illegals and somehow say that's racist.

You are a bereaved conspiracy theorist so don't give that I'm susceptible to social media BS, you rabbit hole dweller. Trump was at the helm of the birther movement back in 2011 and tried his absolute best to make Obama look like a Kenyan-born Muslim - the propaganda was facilitated due to Obama's skin color and name. Trump was dead to me after that saga, and 10 years later, he still has that vain pattern of behavior, which is unfortunate because he did make a step in the right direction with the First Step Act.
Gold: 305.00
Apr 15 2021 10:02am
who?!
Gold: 5.00
Apr 15 2021 10:30am
I already covered this skid mark with a meme in the picture thread prior to this thread.

This post was edited by RedFromWinter on Apr 15 2021 10:30am
Gold: 347.20
Apr 15 2021 10:38am
Quote (kenw @ Apr 15 2021 12:27am)
Yeah sureee Bobb. None of you guys would have the audacity to say it in front of any black person; however, as soon as you got your cloak of anonymity on, the edginess begins.

I lived around black people and trust me, they don't give no shit if you use the N word. As i said, been dating a black woman and been around black people. Black people hate black people more than white people hate black people. The problem with your race is within your race. Just look at that BLM co founder buying 5 high value houses from the money she made running a movement for you guys.

We're not the problem, your race is. When you teach the youth to hustle on the corner because its better money than going to school and spending time getting a degree, do not blame anyone else but the person teaching/learning those set of skills. Ive seen many successful black people who never felt oppressed. Racism is everywhere . Each races hate races that ain't their own. There's good and bad people within all races .

Start contributing and stop using JSP.

This post was edited by SunnyvaleTrailerPark on Apr 15 2021 10:40am
Apr 15 2021 10:57am
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Apr 15 2021 12:38pm)
I lived around black people and trust me, they don't give no shit if you use the N word. As i said, been dating a black woman and been around black people. Black people hate black people more than white people hate black people. The problem with your race is within your race. Just look at that BLM co founder buying 5 high value houses from the money she made running a movement for you guys.

We're not the problem, your race is. When you teach the youth to hustle on the corner because its better money than going to school and spending time getting a degree, do not blame anyone else but the person teaching/learning those set of skills. Ive seen many successful black people who never felt oppressed. Racism is everywhere . Each races hate races that ain't their own. There's good and bad people within all races .

Start contributing and stop using JSP.

I'm not even talking about oppression or who is to blame for what - I'm merely calling out your racism on this board while pretending to be a nice guy IRL. I call BS on the first paragraph because no self respecting black person would put up with the vitriol you spew and just because you are around black people (wtf does that even mean) doesnt make you an anthropologist/psychologist lol. All you do condescend and ride off other white's accomplishments. I do agree that we definitely have work to do in terms of family structure, culture, etc and there are many charlatans in the community. And yes, there are good and bad people and I'm calling out the bad in yours i.e. you. :)
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev167891015Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll