d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Covid 19 Vaccine
Prev13063073083093101250Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Jun 13 2021 03:03am
check out what this woman is saying
Planning for COVID vaccinated staff to die?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/OGPX4kCDFkcc/
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Jun 13 2021 12:12pm
-0 longterm safety data
-technology never used in humans
-efficacy was for symptom reduction
-does not confer immunity
-does not limit “transmission”
-ARR 0.6/0.7%
-Pfizer has paid billions in criminal fines
-Moderna has never brought a product to market
-300,000 VAERS reports
Gold: 260.11
Jun 13 2021 12:21pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Jun 13 2021 01:12pm)
-0 longterm safety data
-ARR 0.6/0.7%
-300,000 VAERS reports

Safety data collected and shown to be significantly better than the risk associated with catching Covid
mRNA drugs developed since the 90's with several approved for human use.
efficacy for life-threatening symptoms with total elimination of death by Covid in the 40,000 studied
shown undeniably to confer immunity through by direct studies of antibody responses and epidemiological studies since mass deployment
shown undeniably to limit transmission since mass deployment
RRR is high compared to Covid infection, which is why you're cherry picking ARR
A company paying fines has no bearing on the efficacy or safety of a product that wasn't directly related to the fine
A company not bringing a product to market before is also meaningless. Every breakthrough was done by somebody who at one point hadn't brought something to the market.
Literally anybody can file a VAER that says anything. I could go on the website and claim the vaccine killed my dog and it would be accepted by the system.

Your criticisms are only convincing to people who know less than nothing about medicine.

This post was edited by NetflixAdaptationWidow on Jun 13 2021 12:22pm
Gold: 58.45
Jun 13 2021 01:11pm
Quote (NetflixAdaptationWidow @ Jun 13 2021 08:21pm)
Safety data collected and shown to be significantly better than the risk associated with catching Covid
mRNA drugs developed since the 90's with several approved for human use.
efficacy for life-threatening symptoms with total elimination of death by Covid in the 40,000 studied
shown undeniably to confer immunity through by direct studies of antibody responses and epidemiological studies since mass deployment
shown undeniably to limit transmission since mass deployment
RRR is high compared to Covid infection, which is why you're cherry picking ARR
A company paying fines has no bearing on the efficacy or safety of a product that wasn't directly related to the fine
A company not bringing a product to market before is also meaningless. Every breakthrough was done by somebody who at one point hadn't brought something to the market.
Literally anybody can file a VAER that says anything. I could go on the website and claim the vaccine killed my dog and it would be accepted by the system.

Your criticisms are only convincing to people who know less than nothing about medicine.

I don't know you guys but personally, when some doctor is fat I always laugh, him being american is just the double check - no worth listening to
Gold: 347.20
Jun 13 2021 01:35pm
Quote (Melatonina @ Jun 13 2021 03:11pm)
I don't know you guys but personally, when some doctor is fat I always laugh, him being american is just the double check - no worth listening to

It's hard to take American seriously. no wonder they had Biden and Trump as options. that's the shit they deserve for being who they are. Just their addiction to fast food/public shooting....

They believe covid exist when the rest of the world stopped lockdown and understood Covid was a hoax. Sweden never been in lockdown and they 100% fine. I got family there and it's straight up normal.

You guys got lied to during a political year for a very specific goal and yet, you guys here taking the jab scared shitless.

They better not cry if they have adverse effects in the future. none will give a fuck and they can't sue them. Their faults for being a guinea pigs.
Gold: 69.69
Jun 13 2021 01:51pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Jun 13 2021 08:35pm)
It's hard to take American seriously. no wonder they had Biden and Trump as options. that's the shit they deserve for being who they are. Just their addiction to fast food/public shooting....

They believe covid exist when the rest of the world stopped lockdown and understood Covid was a hoax. Sweden never been in lockdown and they 100% fine. I got family there and it's straight up normal.

You guys got lied to during a political year for a very specific goal and yet, you guys here taking the jab scared shitless.

They better not cry if they have adverse effects in the future. none will give a fuck and they can't sue them. Their faults for being a guinea pigs.

Dont mention sweden and lockdowns please.
Fat guy will get triggered cos his tv knows more than people living in sweden

Guy legit believes his health system cares about him cos hes getting free vaccine, but doesn't question his obesity nor the fact his fellow citizens are ending up homeless cos they gotta pay basic routine surgeries we get for free in the rest of the world.
Pays tens of thousands for what is free globally otherwise you're left to die, says health system works

This post was edited by SylvesterStallone on Jun 13 2021 01:56pm
Gold: 347.20
Jun 13 2021 04:04pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Jun 13 2021 03:51pm)
Dont mention sweden and lockdowns please.
Fat guy will get triggered cos his tv knows more than people living in sweden

Guy legit believes his health system cares about him cos hes getting free vaccine, but doesn't question his obesity nor the fact his fellow citizens are ending up homeless cos they gotta pay basic routine surgeries we get for free in the rest of the world.
Pays tens of thousands for what is free globally otherwise you're left to die, says health system works

Their ancestors died for this. For these new generations ...

Still no free healthcare in 2021 speaks volume.

We're not gonna talk bout their political system that allow 80 years old men with dementia and huge twitter ego to govern and spend the people money on warfare.

This post was edited by SunnyvaleTrailerPark on Jun 13 2021 04:05pm
Jun 13 2021 04:29pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Jun 13 2021 11:12am)
-0 longterm safety data
-ARR 0.6/0.7%
-300,000 VAERS reports

someone mentioned to me awhile back.
jab for symptom reduction result in an increase in asymptomatic transfer.

if you look at everything the covidiots have done, masks etc....its all bad for people health.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cootie "vaccine" is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gona get next.

Hundreds of COVID Vaccine Linked Myocarditis Cases
https://www.bitchute.com/video/fuChYvy6h7jJ/

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jun 13 2021 04:39pm
Gold: 80,239.69
Jun 13 2021 08:34pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 13 2021 03:29pm)
someone mentioned to me awhile back.
jab for symptom reduction result in an increase in asymptomatic transfer.

if you look at everything the covidiots have done, masks etc....its all bad for people health.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cootie "vaccine" is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gona get next.

Hundreds of COVID Vaccine Linked Myocarditis Cases
https://www.bitchute.com/video/fuChYvy6h7jJ/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9681613/Study-shows-29-people-died-catching-new-strain-vaccinations.html
https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-novel-coronavirus-spike-protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-illness/
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13063073083093101250Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll