d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Mods & Private Realms > ~first ~
Prev191011121316Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Nov 8 2020 11:20am
Maghda, which is a monster instead Vizier, drops Key of Lies.
Ghom on the other hand, drops Key of Sin.

Cubing Key of Lies opens a portal to special boss level with BELIAL.
Cubing key of Sin opens a portal to special boss level with AZMODAN.
They both drop quite good charms.

I need more levels before doing these.

Nov 8 2020 11:22am
Diablo 1 shot my merc, so I just kept the fight by myself.

He spawns Bone Prisons quite often, which is good for me due to the fact that I have teleport, and attacking any targets heals me up for portion of damage dealth. So these helped me a lot during the fight.

First Sacred Uniques, and 2 of them :thumbsup:

Nov 8 2020 11:24am
Quite nice gloves for a different build of Assassin, I got no use of them sadly.

Made myself a Carmen Arvale armor to get some Mana Regen and some Gold Find as gold can be quite troublesome to find in this mod :D
All items are worth 1 gold, so selling them to vendors makes no sense. It's just whatever you find on the way.

Nov 8 2020 11:27am
Walked a bit through a5 just to do Shenk for my 3rd Honorific gear part. Needed his fragment for that.

Time for Torajan Jungles.
It's a Super Level located in Kurast Docks, with lvl 110 requirement.

Torajan Jungles have 2 bosses that drop charms, it's on waypoint, and entrance to other areas.
1 of these areas is just a farming place for sets,
another one is just a small dungeon with another super boss which is done for a charm.
and a third portal throws us to a Torajan Cemetary that has no monsters in it or loot, but has more different portals towards new areas and new levels. More about it later, when the time is right.
Now I gotta stay in Toraja for a while and farm Signets of Learning, as this is the only place in game where they drop. Every Signet, gives me +1 stat point. :)

Nov 8 2020 11:30am
These are my Honorific items for now. Might upgrade them a bit more later if I don't find anything better.
Thing is, that my main damage skill scales only off %Energy and hard skill point. So I gotta get as much Energy as possible^^

Nov 8 2020 11:33am
Another Unique Ring, sadly it's useless.

I ran past one of the bosses in Torajan Jugnels, AKARAT. I'm still too weak to kill him so I thought I'd enter the Portal behind him, but it's required to be level 115 <_<

Akarat does not take damage, as you can see below his name, "immune to all damage".
Only way for him to take damage, is to kill his minions, which then makes him voulnerable too.
If there is no more minions around him, he regenerates health instantly.
Quite tricky as you actually need to finish it really quickly, and my damage doesn't allow that yet.

Nov 8 2020 11:35am
opened a Cow Level to see the clear speed, and it's absolutely amazing. 1 shotting everything on the screen.
Problem is, that there are different cows in the level. There are Cow Honchos and Cow Ninjas. Cow Ninjas are invisible and they just stomp ur ass, which one shots me if I'm not careful :D

Killed the King, and got Wirt's Other Leg.

Nov 8 2020 11:37am
There's no Cow King. Well, perhaps not in Cow Level, but maybe the real king is in Bull Prince Rodeo.
We will find out later.

I crafted a Circlet for myself to get some more Energy aka more damage.

Nov 8 2020 11:39am
Thought of what else I could do to make myself a bit stronger, so I decided to try some other new content in the game.

Killing the Lower Kurast keeper on the Southern Side, opens a Portal to Caldeum. Caldeum is a new "town" with vendors and waypoint. It's a safe spot, but it's surrounded with totally fucked up levels.
There's 5 levels that can be accessed from here, and few of those have entrances to more and more levels. Every each one of them has a unique layout, new monsters, and charms.

Nov 8 2020 11:42am
First and easiest level in here is Creature of Flame.
He's really easy and barely deals any damage. However, as you can see on 3rd screenshot, he opens up "Portals" from which monsters are coming out.

Creature of Flame gives Horazon's Focus charm.

Go Back To Mods & Private Realms Topic List
Prev191011121316Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll