d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Most Overrated & Underrated Player On Your Team?
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,113.60
Oct 20 2020 02:11pm
Overrated: Eric fisher. He was the #1 overall pick in the draft and has been league average at best. The other times he’s been borderline backup worthy. He always makes the key hold or gives up the key pressure on the important downs.

Underrated: this one is tough for me. At the end of last season I’d have said either charvarious ward or Juan thornhill but they’ve both been hurt. Mitchell schwartz didn’t even make the top 100 overall players list this season and didn’t even allow a sack. He’s arguably the best RT in all of football and a lot of people don’t even know his name.
Gold: 1,023.10
Warn: 20%
Oct 20 2020 02:14pm
Quote (Flopps @ Oct 20 2020 03:58pm)
Im not sure anybody who watches football thinks lavonte david is underrated

Lmao this
Gold: 96,792.12
Oct 20 2020 02:51pm
Over rated Tyronn Mathieu

He looked a lot more aggressive and involved last year. They still sing his praises on the air but I just don't see him performing at where he has been. He did have a pick 6 recently which is huge but seems to be more of a flash in the pan. I get as a safety he is undersized but I've seen him throw a receiver into the endzone trying to bring him down rather than wrap him up. Doesn't play with the toughness recently that earned him the name Honey Badger.

under rated Chris Jones + Steve Spagnola

Jones often gets penetration and makes a mess in the backfield. Doesn't get a ton of stats or much recognition but he's a big piece of the Defense being shored up. Mention here too for the DC Spagnola who in short course turned the unit from one of the worst in the NFL to one of the best against the pass and middle tier against the rush.
Gold: 3,500.80
Oct 20 2020 03:03pm
Quote (ZeaLORDeaL @ Oct 20 2020 03:51pm)

He looked a lot more aggressive and involved last year. They still sing his praises on the air but I just don't see him performing at where he has been. He did have a pick 6 recently which is huge but seems to be more of a flash in the pan. I get as a safety he is undersized but I've seen him throw a receiver into the endzone trying to bring him down rather than wrap him up. Doesn't play with the toughness recently that earned him the name Honey Badger.

Jones often gets penetration and makes a mess in the backfield. Doesn't get a ton of stats or much recognition but he's a big piece of the Defense being shored up. Mention here too for the DC Spagnola who in short course turned the unit from one of the worst in the NFL to one of the best against the pass and middle tier against the rush.

So how do you know he exists, box score warrior?
Gold: 96,792.12
Oct 20 2020 03:08pm
Quote (Cheesehead @ Oct 20 2020 02:03pm)

Quote (Cheesehead @ Oct 20 2020 02:03pm)

Gold: 100.00
Oct 20 2020 03:17pm
Overrated- anthony miller. Brick hands, runs the wrong routes cuz he thinks he is Antonio brown, poor body language when he doesnt get targets.

Underrated- Eddie Goldman. He isnt playing this year cuz of covid, and I haven't even heard his name mentioned. The run defense has suffered alot without him, and he was always a guy absorbing double teams to free up hicks/mack for 1 on 1.
Gold: 66.01
Oct 20 2020 05:15pm
overrated Jaylon Smith and Demarcus Lawrence

underrated Probably Dalton Schultz since everybody on the offense is hyped the fuck up and the defense is LOLWorthybad
Gold: 14,550.00
Oct 20 2020 05:31pm
Quote (ZeaLORDeaL @ Oct 20 2020 04:51pm)

spags was a superbowl winning coach before he even went to kc... who underrated him? and chris jones is considered a top 3 dt...

Quote (8sssssssssssssD @ Oct 20 2020 07:15pm)

underrated Probably Dalton Schultz since everybody on the offense is hyped the fuck up and the defense is LOLWorthybad

smith is the only good player on your defense. if anything vander esch is very overrated. and schultz has been hyped up by dallas fans to be amazing for 3 years now. he has 31 catches in his career.

This post was edited by lucrative on Oct 20 2020 05:34pm
Gold: 0.27
Oct 20 2020 05:45pm
Over rated:L
Lamarcus joyner: Contract 4yrs @ $42 mil
Corry Littleton Contract 3yrs @ $35.3 mil
Neither of these two have really made any impact that they had coming into their contracts. Both have seemed flat so far.

As a young group that shares the workload it is a little difficult to say who is underrated but I will go with these two.
Under rated:
Deonte booker Contract 1yr @ 1.045 mil. Most division rivals wont trade good players to each other. Coming from the Broncos he was signed as a reliever for Jacobs and Richard. After 5 games as a reliever he has 17 attempts at an avg of 7.9yd per attempt and can block.
Clelin Ferrell 4yrs @ $31.2 mil Most are saying he was overrated due to him being picked in the 1st rd however this season he has shown up but has not been recognized for it. He put on 15lbs of healthy weight and although he has not been a big name he is always making great stops. He always has a hand in a sack or tackle for a loss. The whole line seems weak on that side when is out for a play.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 20 2020 06:09pm
Quote (8sssssssssssssD @ Oct 20 2020 06:15pm)

Blake Jarwin> he was my elite TE sleeper this year and so sad he got hurt. He was gonna be great
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll