d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Buying Quality Build Guides
Prev1394041424345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 95.74
Jul 19 2023 05:49am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jul 19 2023 12:17pm)
Oh Fudge me... you can collect all those runewords during normal? Damn you must have the Devils luck and people willing to help your build above the rest of the other 7 players. Sad, really sad, just like the next two(2) quotes of yours.

You are funny, considering you posted a build of mine that was based on 1.09 and not realize that it still works well to the current update... I mean... Nightmare and Hell has MORE Cold resistance monster spawns.

But what would I know as a solo player myself in Hardcore without aid from a +1 to 7 extra players, or even the fact that the difficulty level increases based on the amount of players? Learn the game mechanics young one.

Are you that clueless... my builds were based around NOT using Insight, you have to find the runes AND the weapon WITH 4 sockets to MAKE Insight... so if you were in a full group and the runes "EVENTUALLY" dropped, they gave them to YOU? shit, did you have the weapon to insert the runes to make INSIGHT??? fuck off... you needed to get to nightmare and to hell before even having Insight... so get a clue instead of quoting me 3 times after TRYING to prove me wrong.

#1 You can not make insight leveling up in a full group climb from Normal to Nightmare.
#2 You can NOT make Insight unless you have found the 4 socket Polearm unless you are doing NM Cows and NM Act 3+
#3 You can NOT solo with a Blizzard build UNLESS you have high Glacial Spike in Nightmare to do NM Cows, Chaos+

Basically... you are a scrub newbie that doesn't realize the full mechanics of the game... stop quoting me just to make yourself feel better and just play the game with the full information given on JSP. You are just making it too easy.

Oh... by the way.. as a Blizz Sorc in Nightmare and Hell Ball runs, you are better of supporting them with Glacial Spike with Blizzard, especially if your Freeze time is higher.

EDIT: You can NOT make an Insight unless you can complete Act 4+ in Nighmare of running NM Cows and have the luck of the Irish to pick up a 4 socket Polearm... in most cases a CV, which have High Strength requirements and a Sorc need to pump up that stat instead of Vitality to live when they teleport into a swarm of monsters that can kill them in 1 hit... like a pack of Souls.

are u brain damaged? u say that u balance builds around not using insight, so i am supposed to have tal set anni torch reapers toll andy face xD?

obviously all gold, first spirit base and runes go for tele sorc, same as tal eth runes, we split at normal and nightmare countess to get all we need. then when we are on nm/hell cs other people
get gear in that order paladins -> sin/ curse/summon necro -> support druid/zon -> support barb

also
u can pick any base that larzuk makes 4 os and have it 10
times easier but yea what can i say except git gud
Gold: 95.74
Jul 19 2023 05:55am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jul 19 2023 12:17pm)
Oh Fudge me... you can collect all those runewords during normal? Damn you must have the Devils luck and people willing to help your build above the rest of the other 7 players. Sad, really sad, just like the next two(2) quotes of yours.

You are funny, considering you posted a build of mine that was based on 1.09 and not realize that it still works well to the current update... I mean... Nightmare and Hell has MORE Cold resistance monster spawns.

But what would I know as a solo player myself in Hardcore without aid from a +1 to 7 extra players, or even the fact that the difficulty level increases based on the amount of players? Learn the game mechanics young one.

Are you that clueless... my builds were based around NOT using Insight, you have to find the runes AND the weapon WITH 4 sockets to MAKE Insight... so if you were in a full group and the runes "EVENTUALLY" dropped, they gave them to YOU? shit, did you have the weapon to insert the runes to make INSIGHT??? fuck off... you needed to get to nightmare and to hell before even having Insight... so get a clue instead of quoting me 3 times after TRYING to prove me wrong.

#1 You can not make insight leveling up in a full group climb from Normal to Nightmare.
#2 You can NOT make Insight unless you have found the 4 socket Polearm unless you are doing NM Cows and NM Act 3+
#3 You can NOT solo with a Blizzard build UNLESS you have high Glacial Spike in Nightmare to do NM Cows, Chaos+

Basically... you are a scrub newbie that doesn't realize the full mechanics of the game... stop quoting me just to make yourself feel better and just play the game with the full information given on JSP. You are just making it too easy.

Oh... by the way.. as a Blizz Sorc in Nightmare and Hell Ball runs, you are better of supporting them with Glacial Spike with Blizzard, especially if your Freeze time is higher.

EDIT: You can NOT make an Insight unless you can complete Act 4+ in Nighmare of running NM Cows and have the luck of the Irish to pick up a 4 socket Polearm... in most cases a CV, which have High Strength requirements and a Sorc need to pump up that stat instead of Vitality to live when they teleport into a swarm of monsters that can kill them in 1 hit... like a pack of Souls.

i never said i get all that during normal, and during nm yes easly.
and what a fuck are u saying i am not supposed to self wield that insight , merc is going to.

i put at most 55 points str if i dont get lucky for cs base, if i use cs then its 43
Gold: 5,137.00
Jul 19 2023 06:12am
Quote (firstmurloc @ 19 Jul 2023 23:49)
are u brain damaged? u say that u balance builds around not using insight, so i am supposed to have tal set anni torch reapers toll andy face xD?

obviously all gold, first spirit base and runes go for tele sorc, same as tal eth runes, we split at normal and nightmare countess to get all we need. then when we are on nm/hell cs other people
get gear in that order paladins -> sin/ curse/summon necro -> support druid/zon -> support barb

also
u can pick any base that larzuk makes 4 os and have it 10
times easier but yea what can i say except git gud

Oh. damn... what is the point of Respec and why they were introduced to the game? You have + 1 Respec per Act 1 Normal / Nightmare & Hell difficulty... come on, you think your build is superior to normal Blizz builds that support? So sad to burst your bubble kid, but when you start a new season with a "TELE-SORC ... blizz" without insight or light sorc without infinity... you are fucking dead meat unless you have MAPHACK... come on... did you forget about this, and it is in all BOT mods you choose to use... you don't know how to play... and as for your following statement.. I answered it here in this paragraph.

Quote (firstmurloc @ 19 Jul 2023 23:55)
i never said i get all that during normal, and during nm yes easly.
and what a fuck are u saying i am not supposed to self wield that insight , merc is going to.

i put at most 55 points str if i dont get lucky for cs base, if i use cs then its 43

You just failed by stating adding 55 points to Strength base for a CV and then you failed with the other 43 strength points wasted with that option... fuck... I build my sorcs with WAY less strength and add more to Vitality so I don't die randomly teleporting without using Maphack.

So you either play and use maphack, or you just fucking bot... own up to the facts.
Gold: 117,142.00
Aug 6 2023 01:19pm
ds
Aug 14 2023 02:30pm
sd
Gold: 0.00
Aug 14 2023 11:48pm
Got a build for you no one talks about… would be willing to sell the intellectual rights to it for fg
Gold: 7,085.62
Warn: 10%
Aug 15 2023 10:56am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Jul 19 2023 06:17am)

1) You can get 4os pole arms in normal. You don’t need an elite base to make an insight

2) the runes are easy to get

3) you can solo as a blizzard sorc

4) blizzard + firewall is a shit build

5) of course the tele sorc get item priority

6) inn Baal runs you need dps so yes use blizzard. The monsters don’t need to be frozen, you’ll have a Bo/leap barb for cc in party play

7) all your builds in profile are garbage

8) go back to ladder slasher
Gold: 5,137.00
Aug 15 2023 05:52pm
Quote (Void511 @ 16 Aug 2023 04:56)
1) You can get 4os pole arms in normal. You don’t need an elite base to make an insight

2) the runes are easy to get

3) you can solo as a blizzard sorc

4) blizzard + firewall is a shit build

5) of course the tele sorc get item priority

6) inn Baal runs you need dps so yes use blizzard. The monsters don’t need to be frozen, you’ll have a Bo/leap barb for cc in party play

7) all your builds in profile are garbage

8) go back to ladder slasher

Let me see how your answers stack up by separating them properly.

You should just play Hardcore SP from level 1 to completing Hell Difficulty before talking shit. You are lucky now, you can use a lot of the mods that weren't out when I built my so called crap guides, and the Blizz / Firewall one is not mine, just one I kept on profile... have you ever played anything else but a COOKIE build.

Guess not, mind you, I guess you couldn't come up with anything new for D2 LoD anyway. There are some fun builds out there for you to play with, hope the OP got some of those.

Quote (Void511 @ 16 Aug 2023 12:02)
I have played through SSF HC P8 on multiple characters. Pvm in this game isn’t hard so what are you so prideful about? It’s just time consuming. Coming up with random suboptimal setups for the sake of fun is great! But why make a guide? Just put random skills and gear on - look how fun it is killing everything at a snails pace! So unique and cool! Min/maxing is the only point of making a build unless you want to role play for whatever reason but if you’re doing that then you wouldn’t need a guide anyways.

I have pride in the fact that some of my guides (excluding Blizz/Firewall) have build on other guides ... Demonbasher instrumented Telezerker + ... however, Bigsipo was the first to create a Berserker skill barb.

The Phoenix Bowazon ended up becoming used for game crashing ... not proud of that. But proud it worked well.

The Iron Frostmaiden build is not the cookie build, but proud that it is very useful in solo and group and even completed H/H/players 8 ... quite effectively and still killing D Clone.

Gold / MF barb builds that are different and can complete by themselves in full group runs faster than the old Frenzy or solo Leaper.

Of course I am proud of those builds, also proud that others have used the information to further themselves in playing even without funds or trading.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Aug 15 2023 06:12pm
Gold: 7,085.62
Warn: 10%
Aug 15 2023 06:02pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Aug 15 2023 07:52pm)
Let me see how your answers stack up by separating them properly.

You should just play Hardcore SP from level 1 to completing Hell Difficulty before talking shit. You are lucky now, you can use a lot of the mods that weren't out when I built my so called crap guides, and the Blizz / Firewall one is not mine, just one I kept on profile... have you ever played anything else but a COOKIE build.

Guess not, mind you, I guess you couldn't come up with anything new for D2 LoD anyway. There are some fun builds out there for you to play with, hope the OP got some of those.

I have played through SSF HC P8 on multiple characters. Pvm in this game isn’t hard so what are you so prideful about? It’s just time consuming. Coming up with random suboptimal setups for the sake of fun is great! But why make a guide? Just put random skills and gear on - look how fun it is killing everything at a snails pace! So unique and cool! Min/maxing is the only point of making a build unless you want to role play for whatever reason but if you’re doing that then you wouldn’t need a guide anyways.
Aug 29 2023 03:26pm
sd
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1394041424345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll